Thread: FA Academy Game Thread

Threaded View

Part-Timer

Default FA Academy Game Thread

I have started the game with the following leagues running on a large database:

England (League Two)
    Scotland (SPL only)
    Spain (Top two divisions)
    France (Ligue 1 only)
    Germany (Top two divisions)
    Italy (Serie A and B)
    Brazil (Serie A only)

This is the best balance for game size and speed, as my computer is rather old. The only reason I wanted other leagues running was to prevent squads full of greys as we grow and play in Europe. It should also make more clubs approach our players, though I am hoping to hold on to all of them for at least a few years. The other leagues are also view only, to allow for faster processing.

I also added a few England legends as coaches, to give us a decent backroom team.

I will aim to keep the original 25 players as long as possible, and shall play them as long as they are the best 25 at the club. I shall only sell/release anyone that becomes unable to play for England by playing for another country. As we in League One, however, I can't promise everyone will stay with the club.

Awards:
    First Goalscorer: Caleb Weah-Sebwe (v Swindon, League One)
    First U21 cap: Many
    First cap:
    First U21 goal:
    First International goal:
    Most caps:
    Most Internatioal goals:
    Most league appearences:
    Most league goals:
    First to leave:
    First to play for another country: Jim Bowman (Scotland)

If you can think of any other interesting awards, let me know and I shall add them. I shall not be playing the friendlies at the start of the season, and will not process information from them, but I will post any interesting results from them.
    Last edited by Lenzar; 20-05-2011 at 21:03.