+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't Use My Profile ?

Default Can't Use My Profile ?

Ok so i was playing football manager handheld 2011 like i do everyday and when i clicked J Taylor my profile it froze and crashed it does that everytime on this account it had happened a few times in previous accounts it doesnt happen to my brother only me and he uses the same game im really ****ed off cause im doing great with getafe and im like 2014/2015 season i dont ever skip so it took ages to get this far what should i do ? :mad:

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArsenalFanaticFMH View Post
    Ok so i was playing football manager handheld 2011 like i do everyday and when i clicked J Taylor my profile it froze and crashed it does that everytime on this account it had happened a few times in previous accounts it doesnt happen to my brother only me and he uses the same game im really ****ed off cause im doing great with getafe and im like 2014/2015 season i dont ever skip so it took ages to get this far what should i do ? :mad:
    There's a basic 'troubleshooting' section in the in-app manual, if you're tried all of the items in that and its still not loading then please email me the save game at marc.vaughan@sigames.com and I'll see what I can do personally to help get you up and running again.

Sorry for any inconvenience,

Marc

I dont have the box so i dont have the manuel i saw another person has a problem similiar i will give u the save sometime tommorow

+ Reply to Thread