Si sort out your corners

I score quite a fair number of corners, concede a couple of goals from corners (really not many), and recently started banging in one or two direct free kicks as well. But my defence is really leaky and let in goals from open play instead!!

SI need to address a problem because one customer is affected??

Why not provide some info on how you set up to defend corners, and we can tell you whether it's the fault of SI or your tactics.

My team hasn't conceded a corner for nearly a whole year, so I'm thinking it's your tactics.

Although I disagree with most of these rants that pop up every now and again there is a slight problem with corners. I often end up with one of my CB getting 7-9 goals a season, this occurring whilst using the default set up.

I've read a lot of these problems , personally i've not noitced when i concede from corners i put it down to player errors, poor form or the other palyers being better! Why does everyone moan and say it's not realistic? I'm St Albans at the moment and i do concede from corners yet my Tall captain at the back usually scores from Headers!!! Very Realistic i think...... You only sing when your winning!!

there is a problem not only on corners but general set-pieces as well. when the attacker makes a run to get to the ball, his marker stays in position and doesn't move at all( i am not on zonal marking). yes it can happen in real life, but it happens way too much in 11.3.

Archived