+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Si sort out your corners

Amateur

Default Si sort out your corners

I'm conceding 95% of my goals from corners, si is this a massive problem and you NEED to address this.

Reserves

Have you ever thought that it could be how you set up for corners that's making you concede them? Also have you tried changing things? As well as that what time in the games are you conceding the goals from the corners?

Amateur

Im scoring most my goals from corners

Amateur

I score quite a fair number of corners, concede a couple of goals from corners (really not many), and recently started banging in one or two direct free kicks as well. But my defence is really leaky and let in goals from open play instead!!

Third Team

SI need to address a problem because one customer is affected??

Why not provide some info on how you set up to defend corners, and we can tell you whether it's the fault of SI or your tactics.

My team hasn't conceded a corner for nearly a whole year, so I'm thinking it's your tactics.

Amateur

Although I disagree with most of these rants that pop up every now and again there is a slight problem with corners. I often end up with one of my CB getting 7-9 goals a season, this occurring whilst using the default set up.

Reserves

7-9 goals a season is not unrealistic for a centre back.

Amateur

One of my defender scored a hattrick of headers coming from corners but i dont concede many of them..

What we'd ideally need is evidence posted in the Bugs Forum Match Engine thread. Glenn's made a pretty good post of what's expected here - http://community.sigames.com/showthr...ch-engine-bugs!

Amateur

I've read a lot of these problems , personally i've not noitced when i concede from corners i put it down to player errors, poor form or the other palyers being better! Why does everyone moan and say it's not realistic? I'm St Albans at the moment and i do concede from corners yet my Tall captain at the back usually scores from Headers!!! Very Realistic i think...... You only sing when your winning!!

Amateur

there is a problem not only on corners but general set-pieces as well. when the attacker makes a run to get to the ball, his marker stays in position and doesn't move at all( i am not on zonal marking). yes it can happen in real life, but it happens way too much in 11.3.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Wazza10 View Post
    One of my defender scored a hattrick of headers coming from corners but i dont concede many of them..
    Yea, this happened to my H&W center half, he got 9.8 rating as well.

+ Reply to Thread