Goalscores

How do people get there strikers to score ridiculas amounts of goals ive seen on these forums people saying babacar scorin a goal a game not 2 mention few othas ive never been able to achieve this how do you set your strikers to play i signd babacar on my longterm liverpool game i play him as a complete forward and so far he has 24 goals in two season

A lone striker behind a five-man midfield(that isn't too keen on shooting) is bound to score a bundle of goals.

Edit: but will it be effective? Now that's a different question.... As for me, I really like my midfielders to crowd the box and bang in a lot of goals, so my striker is quite often a supporting player.

with man city I play a 4-2-3-1 with an AMC set as advanced playmaker, set to play lots ofthrough balls and 2 wingers to bang in crosses from the byline, with a complete forward (currently dzeko) and in first season he banged in 38 goals in 36 league games ( i used tevez in cups and europe). also setting long shots to rarely makes sure the striker gets servce aplenty

Archived