Anyone been relegated yet?

Enough of all this talk of clubs climbing the pyramid, anyone been relegated or involved in a heavy relegation battle?

I'm suffering in my current season, Crawley Town in League 2. I think it is just a bit of bad luck though, 4 points above the releagation zone (positive gd though icon_eek.gif ). It seems that my players don't want to score consistently and evenly but tonk them all in in one game, should survive though, ratings are good enough too

Any relegation stories out there?

Enough of all this talk of clubs climbing the pyramid, anyone been relegated or involved in a heavy relegation battle?

I'm suffering in my current season, Crawley Town in League 2. I think it is just a bit of bad luck though, 4 points above the releagation zone (positive gd though icon_eek.gif ). It seems that my players don't want to score consistently and evenly but tonk them all in in one game, should survive though, ratings are good enough too

Any relegation stories out there?

fter a wonderful start in the Premiership with Leicester, My Young Squad faded near the end and we got dragged into a battle, was 2 points inside at one stage, 7 wins out of the final 8 though helped me to finish 10th, 14 Points clear from the Drop icon_smile.gif

I got into a real battle with villa for relagation and got sacked i was doing that bad.

They did get relagated mainly down to me as i left and was 10 points adrift with about 10 games to go.

I dont mind saying i done bad as it really gets on my wick when ppl start shouting they won everything with chels manu and arse etc as that is no challange is it

Tend to agree.....gets a bit boring reading about success.

I wonder if any of those successful managers has saved before a defeat and reloaded.

Cynical?

Moi!!!

My PSP arrives tomorrow. Will buy FMH tomorrow, and then play on the way to Old Trafford on Saturday.

I expect to be posting about lack of success with a non-top4 prem team!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ntfc:

Fevs i am one those "succesful managers" and i havent cheated,I no this sounds bitter but if we have succes.Why keep quiet?,would you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good for you. Yes, I do sound bitter...must be getting old icon_razz.gif.

It was just on the PC version, it was not uncommon for people to "cheat".

Oh, and congrats on your success.

Archived