Nice Touch. Cyborg Coaches!!

Just got this message..

Facilities Downgrade

"Due to technological advancements, the clubs training facilities no longer rank where they once did in the footballing world.

The training facililities have been effected by these advancements."

It is the year 2016, so I guess technology has moved on since my training facilities were built.

Anyway, I thought it was a nice little thing that they added into the game. Adds to the realism.

csb.

yeah, mine wont upgrade, so despite being in the championship I'm gonna have worse ones than when I was in the blue square south.

Makes you wonder how they got to the standard they were in the first place if after being 5 divisions higher up they cant even afford to have as good as stuff as they did when we were non league..

Just got this message..

Facilities Downgrade

"Due to technological advancements, the clubs training facilities no longer rank where they once did in the footballing world.

The training facililities have been effected by these advancements."

It is the year 2016, so I guess technology has moved on since my training facilities were built.

Anyway, I thought it was a nice little thing that they added into the game. Adds to the realism.

csb.

obviously what facilities you have now, in 5 years time there will be much better facilities available so it does make sense. And I have seen this heaps in the game, a club has this happen to them every season, a different club each season obviously

Archived