my girlfriend is an angel! then again so is FM!!! :)

Thought it was funny today, my niece and nepthew come over to my flat, and my girlfriend was there, i was at work... so the kids where playing around near my computer and they got hold of FM 2011!!!! and my girlfriend said she never moved so quick to grab it off them.... so i got home from work and she told me what happend, so i sit down and put on fm manager, i said to her i just wanna test to see if its still working, and she goes bloody mental!!! ( 1 more game and im turning it off, PROMISE!! ) YEAAAAH RIGHT!!! i'd rather play football manager then watch corrie emmerdale or eastenders!!!

thought i'd share as its about FOOTBALL MANAGER!

think you owe your girlfriend for saving your FM11, my godchildren ruined my FM10 it was unplayable,

i defo do mate, but that can wait tille later :)... was you proper peed off about it??

This guy is better reading than Keats or Byron. A great body of work.

i don't get it??

I beleive he is making humour & mirth of your not so eloquent writing skills.

He seems like a performance artist. He posted this gem too. Had to admit I laughed.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/259635-Up-and-leave!-then-come-back-%29

"

Up and leave! then come back

anyone been losing 2-0 at half time and deside to leave the game to go and have a big pony in the bog!! then come back and it's 3-2 to you and your jumping around saying get in there, you sit back down then they score again! then i went back to the toilet because i forgot to wipe my ars came back and it was 4-3 to you hahahaha "

Thought it was funny today, my niece and nepthew come over to my flat, and my girlfriend was there, i was at work... so the kids where playing around near my computer and they got hold of FM 2011!!!! and my girlfriend said she never moved so quick to grab it off them.... so i got home from work and she told me what happend, so i sit down and put on fm manager, i said to her i just wanna test to see if its still working, and she goes bloody mental!!! ( 1 more game and im turning it off, PROMISE!! ) YEAAAAH RIGHT!!! i'd rather play football manager then watch corrie emmerdale or eastenders!!!

Football Manager 2011 is trying so hard to be your girlfriend. Accept it mate :(.

Up and leave! then come back

anyone been losing 2-0 at half time and deside to leave the game to go and have a big pony in the bog!! then come back and it's 3-2 to you and your jumping around saying get in there, you sit back down then they score again! then i went back to the toilet because i forgot to wipe my ars came back and it was 4-3 to you hahahaha "

What? Why? Totally random.

i love your threads mate they have me falling of my chair, keep up the great entertainment its people like you that give this forum a bit of flava:D

well what would you rather me post as a thread??? something that has been said 20 million times over & over again or something real to life and fresh out of the box!

these are not storys i just make up off the top of my head, these are things to do with football manager. or we can read the same post's over and over and over over over over over right its getting boring now! ive not been a member long and i see the same sort of post 20 times aday! i'm just trying to bring some real life to the convos i have and share them with you :)

if you don't like how i write, or what i write, who gives a monkeys! SWEET AS A NUT!!

What did they do, did they make an official patch? :-)

Lol no not quite, they scratched the disk, at the time i was running it from disk( i had run it through steam then my comp crashed) it was that badly scratched could'nt play it, so waited till FM11

me and my GF just split up a few months ago, currently going through legal proceedings to get custody of my FM save.

Let go of everything else!! This is all you need...!! Get the best lawyer you can, and if you can't afford one SI will present you their best ;)

Archived