Match engine jerky all of a sudden (Core i7-950 & 2 x GTX 460's in SLI)
I stopped playing a couple of months ago because I wanted to wait for the Transfer Window Data Update, and having updated the game to 11.3.0 I noticed the match engine was jerky all of a sudden. It used to run perfectly, as you'd expect from a Windows 7-64 bit machine of good speed/spec.
I uninstalled and tried a fresh 11.0.0 game and the engine is still jerky. I've tried minimal detail settings for the game database and match engine, and it makes no difference at all.
Has there been any problem reported with Windows 7 SP1 because that's probably the biggest change since playing before. All my drivers are up to date, etc.