11.3.0f178533

i also have an exactly the same problem with you,

also have tried deleting caches and settings folder in threads http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/258108-Football-Manager-2011-11.3.0f178533-has-stopped-working ---> didn't seems work for me

i'm using wndows 7 on my notebook with new i7 gen2 processor and nvidia gforce 540M

help me pls, so straving now - -"

i tried to fix this problem whole last night,

and once i unistalled my gforce 540M driver and use intel 3d ace. onboard graphic card instead --> it worked fine.

So now i think that the problem is sth in your VGA card, may be driver or sth else.

try to check these out .

ps. my nb has Optimus(auto switching VGA card between onboard and gforce 540M for bateery saving), so i'm not sure if this cause problem.

• 2 months later...

same problem continues for me i have also core i7 second gen laptop with GT550 M .. its so ridiculus that we can't play with our main graphic card.. i also ensured that i have the latest drivers.. any solutions yet? it so frustrating..

Some further information might be usefull guys. It's no good wading in with this is unacceptable when you haven't really said what the problem is.

Is the game even running or is it running and crashing?

I had the same error message recently and checked out the FAQ. I had an answer within a few minutes and it solved the problem. It has shown itself once since, but I made the silly mistake to try and install a logo pack whilst the game was running.

Try this solution. <-- yep, click solution

If you're still having problems I suggest heading over to the Support for PC users forums and asking there. You'll really want to be more deatiled in your explanation though.

Some further information might be usefull guys. It's no good wading in with this is unacceptable when you haven't really said what the problem is.

Is the game even running or is it running and crashing?

I had the same error message recently and checked out the FAQ. I had an answer within a few minutes and it solved the problem. It has shown itself once since, but I made the silly mistake to try and install a logo pack whilst the game was running.

Try this solution. <-- yep, click solution

If you're still having problems I suggest heading over to the Support for PC users forums and asking there. You'll really want to be more deatiled in your explanation though.

we shouldnt have to do any of this when iv'e shelled out £400 for a laptop 5 months ago and 20quid for the game you don't get these stupid annoying problem's on 360 games.

we shouldnt have to do any of this when iv'e shelled out £400 for a laptop 5 months ago and 20quid for the game you don't get these stupid annoying problem's on 360 games.

It's about the simplest thing you could possibly do. As for posting in the support thread, you can come on here and make two angry posts but can't make a thread in the support forums?

A 360 is an entirely different proposition to a PC when it comes to gaming. 360s have one, or very few possible combinations of hardware (get different memory don't you? - never had one). A PC can be any one of millions of different combinations of hardware and software. Making something that is bug free and runs on every single combination is not an easy task. They do their best but things crop up.

I spent £1200 on a PC and I experience bugs. I've been playing a city-building sim recently and my £1200 PC struggles to process everything that's going on as my city grows. Just a city building game...not Crysis 2. I've also experienced crashes on FM...but I fixed it...like I said. And it was simple.

Archived