West Ham start with just 10 men on the field!

It would appear Hitzelsperger and Noble are in the same position, I assume its messed up a bit and you've somehow been able to drag both into the same tile to play the same position, but those two both have DMCR as their position.

QUICK FIX : If you load up FMRTE (Don't nerd rage, I'm just offering you a solution) and load the Manager of the club, then go to Formation and Tendencies, you'll notice that he does not have a preferred formation. Find the appropriate formation and next time you'll play them, they won't have x2 DMCR

What, this is crazy!!! so that means you have got an advantage throughout the whole match! Is this a bug in patch 11.3?

If you actually read the whole thread you would see that it doesn't give you an advantage you ******.

Both teams still have 11 men, just that on the tactics screen one side has 2 men tenchnically playing the same position.

If you actually read the whole thread you would see that it doesn't give you an advantage you ******.

Both teams still have 11 men, just that on the tactics screen one side has 2 men tenchnically playing the same position.

You should of make the title more clear then, common sense

Looks like it gives you an advantage to me if they both play in the same position doesn't that leave a hole on the left hand side of central midfield?

Archived