Board - End of month summary/review

Ok so just a minor gripe: At the end of each month you have the board feedback/review etc. they usually give something they are happy about (eg. recent signing, recent performance etc)

and then they give a negative like, shame player x left or not happy with 2-0 loss at home to rivals etc. that is fine and acceptable.

BUT there are times where they just pick out ridiculous negative points just for the sake of saying something.

EG: i was inter milan 1st season. having stormed the league and already won italian super cup, european super cup and world club cup, i then had the italian cup final and champions league final to come in next few days. i had a dead wood league game away to Cesena and lost 2-0 as i rested all my first team.

after then winning both cups, end of season, board said happy with winning champions league etc, however they are not happy with the 2-0 loss to Cesena.

just extremely unrealistic and pretty frustrating.....

I won a tie 6-1

The board were unhappy with the 1-1 draw which was the 2nd leg and I wont the match 6-1 on agg.

lol this is exactly what i mean. it would be good if there was a little bit more sense, looking at the overall picture etc

Its worse when its player you sold months before an their still bringing it up.

Its like yeah change the record mate you tell me this every Month even though i have brought better players into the team to replace him.

It's even worser when it's a player that hasn't played in 2 years and you couldn't sell him, so you let his contract run out. Then you are accused of letting a good player go.

Eh hello he took €45,000 a week and sat in the stands for the last 24 months.

its more of a case that the news feed just picks up on a negative the fans have, no matter how trivial, i agree its a bit daft, but to be honest i completely ignore what the fans have to say about anything i do, much like real life the fans are completely nuts and have no idea what they are talking about most of the time.

I won a tie 6-1

The board were unhappy with the 1-1 draw which was the 2nd leg and I wont the match 6-1 on agg.

I hate it when this happens, or when I let go a terrible youth player and the fans are upset by it, when I've just won the treble.

i ignore mine, ever since i was managing blackpool, and come march was sitting 7th, and mathmatically safe, and the board expressed their displeasure at losing 2-1 away to west brom in such an important fixture.....obviously being safe is irrelavent to the fixture.

its flawed so i ignore it or it winds me up

its more of a case that the news feed just picks up on a negative the fans have, no matter how trivial, i agree its a bit daft, but to be honest i completely ignore what the fans have to say about anything i do, much like real life the fans are completely nuts and have no idea what they are talking about most of the time.

Well the board can say something like "The fans were upset that we drew 1-1, which is understandable, but we won the tie 6-1 so kudos sir"

Or they could say "The fans are disappointed so and so left the club he was a good role model, but it's understandable why he left after only 10 games in 2 seasons, it was a good financial decision, thanks"

Then I'd like two, no three, bikini models to massage me and bring me cocktails.

The game can be better.

Well the board can say something like "The fans were upset that we drew 1-1, which is understandable, but we won the tie 6-1 so kudos sir"

Or they could say "The fans are disappointed so and so left the club he was a good role model, but it's understandable why he left after only 10 games in 2 seasons, it was a good financial decision, thanks"

Then I'd like two, no three, bikini models to massage me and bring me cocktails.

The game can be better.

Oh aye it could definitely be better i completely agree!!!

Only three?! Your selling yourself short, i would want at least 6 :)

I'm not sure what I'd do with 6? I suppose two could fan me with large palm leaves or something. They could rotate.

It would be nice if the board recognised your accomplishment and said well done.

Last game of the season, needed the other team to lose to win the league.

So I draw 1-1 and the other team loses.

I've won the leauge.

"The Board are estatic with winning the league"

"But we're disappointed with the 1-1 draw".

Ffffffffff uuuuuuuuu

exactly you dont want tired modles when being fanned, treat them like players in FM, you need rotation!!!

I think the problem is more the fans being realistic about the bigger picture, but do fans really see the big picture in life, apart from the extreme examples like you have said above im not so sure.

I do agree tho it needs improved, i just always ignore the fans in FM games.

Archived