3d match duration time

1st of all i couldnt find any ideas /suggestion spot about fm 2011/2012 so i wrote it here.

Im playing fifa manager 2007 till today (im big fan of it) but despice that i cant deny that the best manager simulation concerning evrything (except the 3d match) is way better in football manager than any of the fifa manager series.

That was until this year football manager desided to implement a 3d match engine which i found to be very intresting.

My main complain/problem was this.

The actual duration of a match is 90 mins as it happens in real life. I never see in fifa manager scripted /text mode or result only a si believe the real maanger has to watch almost all games in a season to watch how in fact his tactics /gameplans works ,what exactly is every player 's behavior during match,to observe players talents and personaliteis,qualities and skills while ina game.

So my obvious problem is this: With 90 mins duration it's impossible to watch almost all the games in a season cause simply it would require many months to complete a season in game. Fifa manager has the solution in this with simulated time. It means that the game lasts 90 mins but the clock just moves faster (just the clock not the players speed) ,so each game 's duration lasts around 12-16 mins depending how many times u pause for subs and tactical changes .That way i watch almost all the matches of my team and i complete a whole season in real life's time around 2-3 weeks.

THis is the reason i still play fifa manager 07 till now( tbh fifa manager 08-09-10-11 3d match is completely unrealistic compared to fifa manager 07 which is almost perfect).

Its very easy for devs to implement this time duration simulation option ( as an option) for those like me that prefer the simulated time style.

It's just an option they could implement its not much it doesn't change anything since everyone that doesn't like it they can just not click it.

And i know for a fact that many other players from fifa manger series would also buy football manager due to that small detail.

thanks in advance hope that some of the devs team will maybe read this and respond.

P.S. I know that during the 3 d match in football manager u have option to increase speed of the time passing but sadly players move also faster so trying to make a game last around even 20 mins makes the player's speed run like benny hill movies in fast forward so its not helping :/

i stopped reading after you said this year they decided to implant 3d. shows your level of intellegence and knowledge of the game

You seriosuly need to learn to read dude. The sentence i wrote was:

That was until this year football manager desided to implement a 3d match engine which i found to be very intresting.

It means that THIS year's 3d match engine i found it intresting.

Seems to me you are the one who lacks intelligence..Big time too..

But anwy i thought Football manager's forums had adults .

Only 3 answers i got was like lol..is that a joke? it's agame buddy, and your worthless notification..is fm forums full of nerdrage kids or something?

So you want to be able to watch a full 90 minutes, at normal pace, in say 10 minutes, rather than just the key moments of the 90 or the entire match? Like when you're playing FIFA or Pro Evo etc?

I don't really see the benefits of this as it takes away from the realism of the simulation.

So you want to be able to watch a full 90 minutes, at normal pace, in say 10 minutes, rather than just the key moments of the 90 or the entire match? Like when you're playing FIFA or Pro Evo etc?

I don't really see the benefits of this as it takes away from the realism of the simulation.

Well as i stated wiith 90 mins duration it's impossible to watch almost all the games in a season cause simply it would require many months to complete a season in game.

From your point of view it sounds right. But if you ask football manager players the majority never watches all matches.In fact most of them just watch some important matches every playing season. I know cause i have 4 real life friends that are burned with this gameand all 4 of them do that.

That's unrealistic too buddy since real manager watches every single match of the season.

And as i stated before only way to solve it is this option that fifa manager has (and pes and fifa soccer) simulated time of the 90 mins duration.

And since we all don't have 10 hours per day to play fm 11 due to real life obligations, and most ppl want to play a single season in 2-3 months of real time ,which is better to actually watch 6-7 90 mins matches or almost all the matches with simulated time?

Dont know..for me it's the simuated time since im present in all of my team's matches and actually watch them.

Have you actually played FM?

I presume not as watching a full match certainly does not take 90mins real time.

Aside from that simming a full match into 15-20 mins isn't what FM is about and would make a real mess of the stats. Speeding up the match is the much preferred option IMO if you want to watch a full game.

Archived