A Ballon d'Or winner with pretty low potential ability in 1130!

it is a little bit unacceptable that his PA dramatically drops from 185 to 150.... a higher PA for those old stars in my opinion is more like a honor rather than other

yeah i suppose but perhaps its just a matter of difference in opinion between the dinamo kiev researcher and other reasearchers. He might not see the point in retaining the PA whereas other researchers leave it alone.

I'd prefer to have some form of dynamic PA in FM games. Every year the game will have an example of a player with a low PA, who the year after will suddenly jump 30 PA points based on real-life improvement.

Obviously SI cannot predict who these players will be, or the PA would be higher in the earlier version, but they could allow a little bit of movement in PA.

I don't know for certain on this, but I imagine Chris Smalling would have risen significantly between versions, especially if he was in the game before he joined Fulham. Charlie Adams may well have improved significantly as well, not to mention the rest of Blackpools squad (I don't have FM11 to confirm either of these, so am purely speculating on these examples).

most english; and some portuguese are jelaous of italian football star, that's fact. (although sheva is ukrainian)

I'm jealous of any footballer making his living from the game I love. Although I don't see the point you are trying to make as being relevent to anything.

most english; and some portuguese are jelaous of italian football star, that's fact. (although sheva is ukrainian)

He played in England. We are not jealous of someone who can't score a goal in our league.

He was useless then, and that was years ago.

Does it really matter though?

Sheva is 34 already, and both in real life and in FM-world he's well past his prime, so what's the point in discussing a PA value he'll never be able to reach again?

Give him 190 or 150, it's meaningless, as his very CA is bound to decrease from day 1, so...

Does it really matter though?

Sheva is 34 already, and both in real life and in FM-world he's well past his prime, so what's the point in discussing a PA value he'll never be able to reach again?

Give him 190 or 150, it's meaningless, as his very CA is bound to decrease from day 1, so...

One reason why its important is that the game keeps the data base fairly consistent over time with regards to the number of players and their PA. So when a player retires a new player with a similar PA is created. When Sheva retires a new player with a PA of about 150 will be created. All once great players still playing in their thirties in the original Db get replaced by newgens who will never go on to reach the same heights.

One reason why its important is that the game keeps the data base fairly consistent over time with regards to the number of players and their PA. So when a player retires a new player with a similar PA is created. When Sheva retires a new player with a PA of about 150 will be created. All once great players still playing in their thirties in the original Db get replaced by newgens who will never go on to reach the same heights.

Are you sure it works like that?

I clearly remember the likes of Turkey, Switzerland, Greece and Czech Republic producing world class newgens, much much better than any of the original players from said countries...

It isn't a one out one in system so you don't get Sheva replaced by a Ukrainian striker with 150PA. Instead the game tries to keep the ratio of PA ranges consistent over time so if there are a hundred old players in the initial who used to be world class but now play in the second devision with a low PA when they retire about a hundred players will be created who are second division standard.

Archived