Can someone clarify me on these 11.3 changelogs?

- Fixed x games in management news item stating team are struggling in the league when it hasn't started yet.

: what do "x games" mean?

- Fixed news item saying B team manager not picking up the controlling club's chairman as the board-level decision maker.

: I just do not get this

- Club playing in league system different to where they are based now have default subscription to their home nation.

: so some club actually participated a league outside of home nation?

- Fixed some issues with promotions and relegations involving secondary regional competitions.

: what are secondary regional competitions? can you give me some examples?

- Stage names on the Europe Qualification Places screen now match those used in the Champions League.

: what are stage names? Do the Europe qualification places indicate club competitions, such as Champions league, not national competitions?

- Teams relegated after one season in the Premier Division now get their old Second Division points total used in their average points for the Second Division. (bug in first season only, subsequent seasons already do this)

: This is about Argentinian league. Can someone explain this?

- Fine tuned shot choice for better players

: meaning passing to a player who's at the better spot to shot or now one of better players choosing a type of shots better?

- Fixed x games in management news item stating team are struggling in the league when it hasn't started yet.

: what do "x games" mean?

I can only answer the 1st Q

"x" means you, the manager. On previous patch the there's are bug stating that X manager is struggling in the league, but the league hasn't even started. Ex. If you're managing in england you'll receive this news item around July-ish.But the league only starts at Aug. Do you understand?

looking for some feedback on absence of TV matches in English Premiership until Nov. i have seen few posts on patch feedback thread, but no one answering them. i have 'move TV matches' option in perferences on. its only major bug i have come across.

p.s all matches are on same day and 3pm k.o (no Sat morn or eve, sun or mon night matches) no TV matches appear in league fixtures until November. does this mean no TV money, big problem if so.

I can only answer the 1st Q

"x" means you, the manager. On previous patch the there's are bug stating that X manager is struggling in the league, but the league hasn't even started. Ex. If you're managing in england you'll receive this news item around July-ish.But the league only starts at Aug. Do you understand?

Surely 'x' actually represents a number here?

To put it into context, it's saying that the 'number of games (e.g. 5, 10, 15 etc.) in management news item' has been fixed (i.e. the news item that comes after 'x' games in management, where 'x' is the number of games).

:confused:

- Fixed news item saying B team manager not picking up the controlling club's chairman as the board-level decision maker.

: I just do not get this

I presume this one has to do with the manager of a B team not treating the club's chairman as the decision maker on the board (i.e. when making requests, perhaps?)

- Club playing in league system different to where they are based now have default subscription to their home nation.

: so some club actually participated a league outside of home nation?

Yes, quite a few examples. Welsh clubs playing in England, for example.

- Teams relegated after one season in the Premier Division now get their old Second Division points total used in their average points for the Second Division. (bug in first season only, subsequent seasons already do this)

: This is about Argentinian league. Can someone explain this?

I believe this is about how the Argentina league system works (wikipedia it for details).

To put it into context, it's saying that the 'number of games (e.g. 5, 10, 15 etc.) in management news item' has been fixed (i.e. the news item that comes after 'x' games in management, where 'x' is the number of games).

Hmmm......:confused:

Anyone else wanna try? SI guys or Mods maybe.......

- Fine tuned shot choice for better players

: meaning passing to a player who's at the better spot to shot or now one of better players choosing a type of shots better?

I think this is one of the fixes intended to stop the 12 clear cut chances 1 goal scored complaints that were common. I think it means better players are now more likely to choose shots that will result in goals, probably at the corners rather then somewhere the keeper can stop them.

- Fixed some issues with promotions and relegations involving secondary regional competitions.

: what are secondary regional competitions? can you give me some examples?

I would assume that is referring to the Brazilian State Championships and such.

- Stage names on the Europe Qualification Places screen now match those used in the Champions League.

: what are stage names? Do the Europe qualification places indicate club competitions, such as Champions league, not national competitions?

Stage names are stuff like Group Stage, Best Placed Playoff etc.

This seems like the most plausible answer :p

Archived