Assistant Manager player reports - which attributes determine his accuracy?

With regards to the CA/PA star ratings of players in the Team Reports and the Assistant's Reports:

I replaced an Asst Man with JPA/JPP attributes of 6 & 9 (a backroom advice rating of 45% in recruitment) with an Asst Man with attributes of 13 & 11 (65% recruitment advice).

I believed that the new Asst Man would give me more accurate reports regarding the players' abilities. Initially his perception was considerably different to that of his predecessor, however as the season progressed his player ratings gradually began to move towards the scores the old Asst Man had given.

This made me wonder if JPA/ JPP actually has anything to do with the CA/PA ratings of the club's own players - or if Club Players Knowledge was the factor?

The old Asst Man had 48% Club Player Knowledge and the new Asst Man had none when he arrived - so despite his superior judgement of players was his report actually far worse due to having no club knowledge? Frustratingly after 5 months he has only reached 18% Club Knowledge (surely it should be picked up faster than this!) so are his reports becoming more accurate and when he reaches 48% will they be the same as his predecessor's (ignoring that players' abilities would have changed, of course)?

Or is Squad Management the key attribute to assessing the club's own players? The old manager had 40% for that whereas the new one is similar with 45%.

Archived