system requirements?

I am not too up on the PSP but a general cruise of the internet reveals that there are some variations on the basic PSP which include other things like memory chips and so forth.

The SI website lists under requirements: coming soon.

Given that i will be buying the PSP purely to play FM, what is the absolute minimum set of accessories I need? Are there any recommended accessories, eg hard drive etc?

Thanks

I am not too up on the PSP but a general cruise of the internet reveals that there are some variations on the basic PSP which include other things like memory chips and so forth.

The SI website lists under requirements: coming soon.

Given that i will be buying the PSP purely to play FM, what is the absolute minimum set of accessories I need? Are there any recommended accessories, eg hard drive etc?

Thanks

I should add that the primary reason for the purchase is an upcoming flight to New Zealand and I need to keep myself entertained for 20 odd hours. I assume I would need additional batteries...

Unless i am mistaken there are no hard drives for the psp. The game will work on any psp, i would get a giga pack (psp plus 1Gb memory card) so you can have a few saved games on the go, oh and put the odd movie on there aswell for your flight.

You will need to update the firmware for the psp probably, but the game does that for you the first time you start it up

thanks for all the advice. I really don't intend to watch movies etc and I rarely play more than one game so i will probably go with a 512MB stick and split the difference.... That should free up some cash for the addiutional batteries....

Archived