+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,400 of 1492

Thread: 11.3 Patch Official Feedback Thread

Amateur

this has probally already been answered somewhere in the 13 pages.

I know a save game from 11.2 works for 11.3 and january transfers are not included in that save but are the players attributes such as Carrolls change in the 11.2 save? And all the other fixes?

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by logeybear View Post
    this has probally already been answered somewhere in the 13 pages.

I know a save game from 11.2 works for 11.3 and january transfers are not included in that save but are the players attributes such as Carrolls change in the 11.2 save? And all the other fixes?
    No data changes, so attributes/transfers do not change. Everything else get 'fixed'

Amateur

the woodworks gets lots thicker in 11.3!

Amateur

Ever since I updated to the 11.3 Patch..

When a news article is about one of my players who is on loan to another club, in the right-hand 'related information' collumn, instead of the 'Apps', 'Gls', and 'Av Rat' information being shown, I am simply shown 'Cur A' and 'Pot A', which is actually blank, and has no stars. Is this a bug, or is it intended to do this as an 'improvement' over 11.2? And is there any way for me to reverse this? As having to go onto the players profile to find this information is quite tedious as compared to previous versions.

Also, with certain players from clubs other than my own, the statistics section of their profile at the bottom, which shows the player's appearances, goals, assists, red & yellow cards etc, only seems to show numbers for the Appearances, Goals and Average Rating collumns. Any way to change this back, or is this a bug also?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by elfpower1980 View Post
    Probably better discussed elsewhere...but one thing the 11.3 patch HAS done is completely knackered MLS to the point where it really CAN'T be played in a reasonable manner...

-Americans are incorrectly counted as foreigners (the first 5 shouldn't be considered foreign) for Toronto FC leaving you with barely enough players to make a squad at the start
    -2 AA (i.e. academy) players required in the squad registration, yet none being created EVER, so it's actually impossible to maintain a full squad and keep within the registration rules
    -players signing for near minimum contracts...Landon Donovan can be renewed at $24K/year after a couple seasons and everyone is WAY under salary cap as no players seem to want money
    but at least we got scouts now!

I know there's no hotfix or update coming here, but is there some kind of workaround for the first two issues, as those really make it near impossible to play MLS?

If there is no way to work around it, can anyone tell me how to get back to 11.2 on steam? MLS wasn't perfect then, but it was more playable than now...especially if you want to manage in Toronto
    Is this true? I basically bought this version with the hopes of playing the MLS. Why won't SI ever make a comment one way or the other regarding the MLS?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by psucolonel View Post
    Is this true? I basically bought this version with the hopes of playing the MLS. Why won't SI ever make a comment one way or the other regarding the MLS?
    As far as i know, the MLS is just screwed. Maybe because its rules are very unique to the other footballing nations and thus complicated to implement in the game. and SI are just probably lazy to make sure it works as it should as its only the MLS and there are other more impt bugs.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Macca2oo7 View Post
    Ever since I updated to the 11.3 Patch..

When a news article is about one of my players who is on loan to another club, in the right-hand 'related information' collumn, instead of the 'Apps', 'Gls', and 'Av Rat' information being shown, I am simply shown 'Cur A' and 'Pot A', which is actually blank, and has no stars. Is this a bug, or is it intended to do this as an 'improvement' over 11.2? And is there any way for me to reverse this? As having to go onto the players profile to find this information is quite tedious as compared to previous versions.

Also, with certain players from clubs other than my own, the statistics section of their profile at the bottom, which shows the player's appearances, goals, assists, red & yellow cards etc, only seems to show numbers for the Appearances, Goals and Average Rating collumns. Any way to change this back, or is this a bug also?
    yup its a bug. you've to pay them £30 next season. the problem fixed. have a nice day!

First Team Squad Member

Quote Originally Posted by upthetoon View Post
    As far as i know, the MLS is just screwed. Maybe because its rules are very unique to the other footballing nations and thus complicated to implement in the game. and SI are just probably lazy to make sure it works as it should as its only the MLS and there are other more impt bugs.
    I think they actually have a dedicated team working only the MLS, and i am sure i read a piece with Miles saying they spend more time on that league than any other because the rules are so hard to impliment. I'm not sticking up for them or anything but i dont think its a case of being lazy when it comes to the MLS.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by milnerpoint View Post
    I think they actually have a dedicated team working only the MLS, and i am sure i read a piece with Miles saying they spend more time on that league than any other because the rules are so hard to impliment. I'm not sticking up for them or anything but i dont think its a case of being lazy when it comes to the MLS.
    yea i agree. for now, its best not to play the MLS league as you are going to be very frustrated especially you know the real life rules about MLS and realise there's alot of stuffs which are missing. Better off playing other leagues like the English 1 for now.

The injury rate is too high on 11.3, i had my 4 of my central midfield injure within 2 matches, almost 1/4 of my 1st team squad is down with injuries... never seen so much injuries on 11.2.1

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Football Manager 2010 View Post
    The injury rate is too high on 11.3, i had my 4 of my central midfield injure within 2 matches, almost 1/4 of my 1st team squad is down with injuries... never seen so much injuries on 11.2.1
    The injury rate is okay in general. You should have a closer look at your training and tactic and also the condition of your players.

Amateur

Never came across injuries as a problem in FM.

I do occasionally towards the end of the season get players injured in match which cause them to miss a few days or be doubtful for next match. Surely, this is reasonable towards the end of an EPL season with United with the amoutn of games they play and the games coming thick and fast in April.

Just look at United's injury crisis now IRL to reflect this.

Semi Pro
    1 year, 2 trophies. 3 more in 4 years - what dya reckon?

Quote Originally Posted by Bardi Golriz View Post
    As far as I'm aware, all subbing methods should be stable. It might be an idea to clear your cache (http://community.sigames.com/showthr...=1#post6066653), and see if that has any effect on the performance in terms of stuttering mouse.
    3 days on hasnt happened again, just saying!

Quote Originally Posted by KUBI View Post
    The injury rate is okay in general. You should have a closer look at your training and tactic and also the condition of your players.
    i'm using the exactly the same training and tactics for my 11.2.1 on 11.3

Amateur

I find the levels of injuries to be fine, of course it can depend on players strength and various other stats too.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Football Manager 2010 View Post
    i'm using the exactly the same training and tactics for my 11.2.1 on 11.3
    Bad luck. It could happend before. The overall figures for injuries are okay and there is no change to prior patches.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Robin :) View Post
    the woodworks gets lots thicker in 11.3!
    Uninstalled for the time being. Getting hit 6 or 7 times every game just isn't right. Worst final patch I can remember.

Would there be any reason since post patch on saved game why I would have to pay wages to a parent club for players when the clause says I do not have to?

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by dazbowski View Post
    Uninstalled for the time being. Getting hit 6 or 7 times every game just isn't right. Worst final patch I can remember.
    If things like this are happening every game then you should take some screen shots as evidence then submit it to SI, i do find it hard to believe that you hit the post 6 or 7 times 'every game' though.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Igotsackedforbreakingwind View Post
    Would there be any reason since post patch on saved game why I would have to pay wages to a parent club for players when the clause says I do not have to?
    SI claims that's how it works in real life. But there is no one here who can confirm that. So we gotta live with it.

Playing a 3-5-2 and my middle centre back and middle centre mid have changed positions. On the formation screen they are in the correct places but not during the game, and changing roles hasn't helped any. Anyone else have this issue?

e: Nevermind, I'm a moron. Had them swapping position. Carry on.
    Last edited by ForestDillinger; 17-03-2011 at 21:44.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by taylorsmen View Post
    If things like this are happening every game then you should take some screen shots as evidence then submit it to SI, i do find it hard to believe that you hit the post 6 or 7 times 'every game' though.
    i hit 4 times every match ROFL

i hit 4 times every match ROFL
    Same, at least 4 times in every single match, and that's not an exaggeration. It's worse than FM10 and FM09.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ForestDillinger View Post
    Playing a 3-5-2 and my middle centre back and middle centre mid have changed positions. On the formation screen they are in the correct places but not during the game, and changing roles hasn't helped any. Anyone else have this issue?

e: Nevermind, I'm a moron. Had them swapping position. Carry on.
    You are not. Most people do not catch their own mistakes.

Amateur

ok i think its fine working really really well for me, thumbs up

my only gripe ( and barring the demo for fm 08 or 09 i think, i never gripe at this) i seem to be getting alot of injurys, not niggly ones but long term, probably 6 of my best 18 players but other than that its fine

Amateur

A lot of injury...
    My players cant get fit to play games....
    Worst patch ever....

Sorry SI, but this time you suck with this patch......

Amateur

The main things i have noticed

A lack of long range goals or goals from direct free kicks.

Goals seem to be very simple in nature.

My fowards keep hitting the ball straight at the keeper or at the woodwork. The opposition don't seem to have this problem as much.

Extreme winning and losing streaks.

It's the match engine representation,my tactics, or it happens in real life. Time to flip a 3 sided coin.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Johnjo View Post
    The main things i have noticed

A lack of long range goals or goals from direct free kicks.

Goals seem to be very simple in nature.

My fowards keep hitting the ball straight at the keeper or at the woodwork. The opposition don't seem to have this problem as much.

Extreme winning and losing streaks.

It's the match engine representation,my tactics, or it happens in real life. Time to flip a 3 sided coin.
    Long range goals
    DFK's
    not seen this "simple"
    get better forwards / it's your tactics
    define "extreme"
    yes, yes and yes it does!

Amateur

SI have F****d Fm11 width 11.3, have transformed the game in a demo of 1 year. i never had a crash until now, i have started a lot of savegames and all of them crash in the start of the 2nd season.

If SI don´t fix, i'll never buy another fm. internet rules.

Amateur

SI have messed up the game more with this "patch" it seems. Been playing it since it was released on Steam and started a new game...now I can't take players on a season long loan and players' stats disappear! Hooray -_-

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by sperlz View Post
    Totally agree with lack of DFK goals, havnt scored one all season and my free kick taker is on 16 in league 1 which is very good. In fact I rarerly even see a highlight of a dfk taken. Im into February and only 5 teams in the league have scored from direct free kicks.
    I hate to break it to you sperlz but free kicks aren't scored that often in real life.

Here is a link to the current Premierships stats: http://www.footiegambler.com/2011/01...miership-club/

You can see from that that currently this season that 77 goals have been scored from both direct & indirect freekicks which works out at an average of 3.85 goals per team.

I don't know for certain but I think its fair to say far more are scored from indirect than direct freekicks so I wouldn't be surprised if a team only scored one or two from direct free kicks all season.

EDIT
    Looking at another thread PaulC seems to suggest that overall direct freekicks scored is possibly slightly low but they can't improve it until they incorporate ball physics into the ME in a future version.
    Last edited by Cougar2010; 18-03-2011 at 18:39.

Youth Team

Am I just being extremely unfortunate or has the red cards and penalties gone up? I started a new game with 11.3 and in four games I've seen 4 read cards and a few penalties. 3 of the red cards were for me and a couple of penalties. I've never experienced this before.

Amateur

Is there a new bug with the TV fixtures? I notice in the English Premier league no games are on TV until November 9th when every game is televised. From then on there dosent seem a lot of TV games. Will this have an effect on revenue at clubs? especially if this TV problem is there for other leagues too.

Reserves

apparently it does'nt affect revenues in the premier league, however this has'nt been proven in other leagues. I started a thread on it as I could'nt believe it had been missed by testers. My guess is that it was'nt missed but they just ran out of time to correct it. The most amazing thing is that they are not going to bring out a patch to fix this game, but they are more than happy to encourage you to help them to fix it for Fm12. which no doubt will have shed loads of new bugs and there is no guarantee that it will be bug free by the time the third patch is out for that game.

You seem to want to mislead people sperlz.

In your thread people provided evidence that it did seem to affect finances but over a season it more or less balanced out within acceptable limits.

@ hehehemann
    Here is the thread sperlz started: http://community.sigames.com/showthr...on-to-SI-games. You can read it for yourself and draw your own conclusions.

Reserves

i agree it did'nt affect revenues in the premier league, but i proved in that thread that it did affect revenue in the conference and also a lot of big matches are not televised which is crap
    Well you disappeared but others provided evidence in the thread that it did affect finances of Premier League clubs.

As for big games not being televised well that happens in real life as well - What to you is a big game might not be to other people.

For example I live in the north of England games involving Man Utd, Liverpool & Newcastle Utd are always popular with pubs busy. But on days/nights that the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal & Tottenham are shown nobody is really that bothered and there is a general lack of interest in those matches.

Amateur

I've seen the comments about players getting too many injuries but is anybody noticing the computer teams are getting lots of injuries too. Most games I play the opposition has to use all his subs because he gets injuries during games, sometimes finishing with 10 men because he has no subs left. This may happen once a season in real life but not every other game

Amateur

Thanks for the links cougar and the information Sperlz.

I see now its more cosmetic as I dont play in leagues lower than league two. It is however very annoying for those like Sperlz and myself who like to mimic a realistic football world.

Oh well, as no hotfix is going to be released I have truly learnt my lesson from this years FM version. I will not be buying FM12 until its in the budget aisle, third patch is out and hopefully fixed better than this years version has been.
    For what its worth I do feel the testers SI has employed are a complete bunch of idiots, constantly missing pretty obvious bugs that the casual players notice almost immediately. SI, its time to take your business model up a level, i know you lot have pretty much no competition against other footy management games but look what its done to you... competition is a good thing, it makes you step up your game!!

Banned

I barely get any injuries at all. As in, not one major one all season.

Reserves

Wow you are now trying to cover the fact that the bug doesnt show the big games. In my save Man utd v Liverpool is not televised, Everton v Liverpool is not televised. I think its over 10 years since any of these fixtures have not been televised. How can you blatently try to make excuses for this bug. I just dont get the point of you posting on here, its a feedback forum mainly for bugs where people are trying to bring up obvious flaws in the game and you are trying to make it sound like there is no problem there.

A) I can understand that this "issue" bothers you but you need to understand you are probably in a small minority, most FM users don't really care which matches the little TV logo is next to.

B) The "issue" is mostly cosmetic and whilst there is a financial impact it seems to balance out over a season into acceptable levels.

C) There are far more important bugs that need to be fixed/adjusted/tweaked before this one.

Amateur

Injuries have been a plague for me too...and I don't do anything silly with the training.
    It's funny how the injured players are not old or "phisically fragile",at least in the stats. Ok,I am managing Inter Milan,but I am no Benitez :P
    Sneijder out for 8 months,Maicon out for 9 months,2/3 of the other players having injuries which lasted at least a month...what the hell?
    Funny how my previous career was with Arsenal,in the EPL where tackling is supposed to be harder,and with players such as Arsenal's who are not as strong phisically. Yet,no complaints at all then :/

Now most games end up with at least 2/3 injuries between the two teams playing.

Youth Team

Is anybody else having red card issues?

In 7 games there has been seven players sent off and in 4 of those games it's been my players with 4 straight reds. I have never seen anything like it and I'm not even counting all the yellows for both sides.

I have one player in my team on hard tackling.
    Last edited by dking; 18-03-2011 at 21:15.

Amateur

I've played this game since FM05 and it's improved with every year and every patch. I don't see what the huge tantrums are about. in this latest version, my complaints are all cosmetic stuff, like unrealistic news conferences - but they're just cosmetics, barely influences the game at all. the ones that I've noticed are:

- win a game convincingly, losing manager comes out and says "[human manager] is out of his depth" or a similar quote
    - manager who plays passing football (eg. Arsene Wenger) criticizes opponents for "trying to pass the ball into the net"
    - club asks for high initial loan fee even for a short-term emergency loan (the fee should be smaller, or nonexistent, for a shorter loan IMO - and this was actually my parent club I was trying to loan from)
    - making reserve and u-18 teams play your match tactic doesn't seem to work

Amateur

horrible patch... never saw injuries happens so often... and a lot of unrealistic situations!!!!!

- Agents asking almost half of the player price

- 3 injuries per match... and dont come and say i am doing something in my training cuz i play this game since it was italy, before fm exist, and it never happens... 5 players injuried in same match... 2 player injured for 4 months in same friendly match.... half team injured in 10th season match...

- players act strange... they want to stay... 2 days after they hate you and want to leave without explanation!!!

epic fail... unfortunately i erased it from my computer.... see you in fm 2012 if they improve the game....

they are trying to do things too realistic... and are screweing the game...

sorry for the bad english, is not my main language!!

bye

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by dking View Post
    Is anybody else having red card issues?

In 7 games there has been seven players sent off and in 4 of those games it's been my players with 4 straight reds. I have never seen anything like it and I'm not even counting all the yellows for both sides.

I have one player in my team on hard tackling.
    Yeah same...and a few times it's been my strikers who have been sent off. And I don't have any players on hard tackling...

Banned

Anyone else experiencing a high number of last minute goals by the AI in 11.3? No matter what my tactical approach in the last few minutes, the AI is literally scoring an equalizer or winning goal in the last three minutes in about half of my games. It's not even the old 4-2-4 trick either, it's always desperate long shots and last second corners.
    Last edited by Ego Scriptor; 19-03-2011 at 00:17.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by italianboy8 View Post
    Yeah same...and a few times it's been my strikers who have been sent off. And I don't have any players on hard tackling...
    Yeah same too, 5 games 5 cards so far.

Overly large amount of headed goals from corners for and against? Sure its prob been mentioned in the 13 previous pages, this a known problem with 11.3?

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by joonior45363 View Post
    Overly large amount of headed goals from corners for and against? Sure its prob been mentioned in the 13 previous pages, this a known problem with 11.3?
    Kind of. Apparently they fixed the corner exploits (big fella mark the keeper and ball to far post causing too many goals), but in doing so it has resulted in more than a realistic number of goals from corners generally. I'm not getting many headed goals, but my DCs have got a few scrappy ones. I like the greater variety of goals from corners now.

Youth Team

Quote Originally Posted by Bicycle View Post
    Yeah same too, 5 games 5 cards so far.
    Seems a few people are having ridiculous red card issues. Anybody else?

I really hope this isn't a patch issue or the game is pretty much screwed as it is. Unable to complete many games without red cards being shown.

Edit - Oh and hitting the post or bar constantly?

Quote Originally Posted by dking View Post
    Seems a few people are having ridiculous red card issues. Anybody else?

I really hope this isn't a patch issue or the game is pretty much screwed as it is. Unable to complete many games without red cards being shown.

Edit - Oh and hitting the post or bar constantly?
    Yep! I'm in October and I've had 5 players sent off already, my right back 3TIMES! Before anyone says it, it's not my tactics, I've been using the same one since FM10.

I'm sure many would deny it, but it's becoming clear to me that the final patch for FM11 has introduced new bugs to a game that had just started to work to an acceptable standard.

Semi Pro

I am neither claiming this is a bug or complaining (as my team have benefited) but.....

In 9 matches I have scored 3 almost identical goals. Corner (yep its a corner "bug", if you must see it that way) to far post, DC heads goalward, other DC in front of keeper smashes it in. Now, I am using DC far post, DC challenge keeper and I am aware that this has been declared a cheat tactic but I thought that 11.3 had sorted that out, and although this has been a regular corner routine of mine I have never found it hugely productive in 11.1 & 11.2, just realisticly so. When you consider that 2 DC's up for a corner is hardly a "cheat", most teams do it all the time in real life, this is a little disappointing.

Referring to my opening statemen, I would suggest that this is an indication that the 11.3 match engine "aint all that" !

Amateur

Haven't noticed this issue in this thread (as far as i'm aware so here goes)

Since the new patch came out, whenever a new sub comes on for the opposition team, it doesn't actually say what position what they are in. So you are always having to second guess where they are playing.
    This is in the 'Opposition Instructions' screen

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by tigerhgrrrrrr View Post
    I am neither claiming this is a bug or complaining (as my team have benefited) but.....

In 9 matches I have scored 3 almost identical goals. Corner (yep its a corner "bug", if you must see it that way) to far post, DC heads goalward, other DC in front of keeper smashes it in. Now, I am using DC far post, DC challenge keeper and I am aware that this has been declared a cheat tactic but I thought that 11.3 had sorted that out, and although this has been a regular corner routine of mine I have never found it hugely productive in 11.1 & 11.2, just realisticly so. When you consider that 2 DC's up for a corner is hardly a "cheat", most teams do it all the time in real life, this is a little disappointing.

Referring to my opening statemen, I would suggest that this is an indication that the 11.3 match engine "aint all that" !
    Is corner taker set to aim for far post?

I've scored 8 in league from corners...pretty even spread of goals from near post, far post, men in center of goal. Just got the one in way you describe and one from a near post flick headed in at far post. Far post setting seems more of a problem from ifk.

I've got 23 of my 44 goals from set plays

8 corners (tie 4th best in league)
    10 ifk (best in league)
    2 dfk (tie 2nd best)
    3 pens (tie 2nd)

Semi Pro

Yeah set far post aim. If for example the far post DC scored one, a lurking striker met his head across for one and as a I described my other DC smashed one in for the 3 goals that would be fine, but 3 carbon copy goals? Thats not right, not 3rd patch around.

Amateur

Just change it to mixed corners then it probably will only happen once or twice a season.

Semi Pro

Oh yeah the work around is easy, my point was that I like the far post thing (although the game should allow more natural variety even when instructing set routines), the problem is not the first ball but the second ball does almost the same thing on arrival back in the centre. Anyway, not complaining but "corner bugs" (which I loath to call this) have been an issue for years now - thats the pity.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by joonior45363 View Post
    Happens to me too,I have mixed corners but Ranocchia is still amongst my best goalscorers LOL

Amateur

if you use existing terms when negotiating the player signs then leaves straight away, by the looks of it even though the contract length displayed is a few years in the future it's actually zero.
    Last edited by Cullen93; 20-03-2011 at 05:31.

Amateur

ive seen a lot of dodgy transfer in the new patch, players like jesper gronkaer going to arsenal and there have been worse ones to top clubs as-well

Quote Originally Posted by italianboy8 View Post
    Happens to me too,I have mixed corners but Ranocchia is still amongst my best goalscorers LOL
    Djourou on my Arsenal save, 2nd highest goal scorer in my team by January! Changed his settings at set pieces to stop him scoring so much, his goal tally was too unrealistic for my liking, big man now lurks around the halfway line at all set piece situations, also unrealistic!

Amateur

On the Premier League rules it says 5th and 6th qualify for Europa League. In real life its now only 5th.

Amateur

Was all going great until i got the 19th june crash! Pain in the neck

Amateur

In my game Marko Livaja retired at the age of 17...

Amateur

since 11.3 came out. they dont even bother about this thread anymore? WOW.

Amateur

the thing i find most annoying is having my player called off sides on corners when the ball pops out to the top of the 18 and the guy there sends it back outside. it happens all the time in my games and i havent seen it once this year in an epl game.

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by AnfieldRoad View Post
    since 11.3 came out. they dont even bother about this thread anymore? WOW.
    They do, but to fix things for FM12.

Amateur

Posted elsewhere when I couldn't find this thread. Link: http://community.sigames.com/showthr...ing-11.3-patch

Part-Timer

In patch 11.3, I will have an match injury every 2-3 games which requires me to make a sub.

Part-Timer

In the patch 11.3, has the generation of regens / newgens changed at all? In your own personal experience have you noticed more or less in terms of numbers, and how has the quality of each one been?

I haven't yet patched because I'm enjoying 11.2.1 so much, but I am noticing a lack of quality regens as each season progresses. There's a few gems but the rest are average at best.
    Last edited by Latimerinho; 22-03-2011 at 13:29.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by uclazy31 View Post
    the thing i find most annoying is having my player called off sides on corners when the ball pops out to the top of the 18 and the guy there sends it back outside. it happens all the time in my games and i havent seen it once this year in an epl game.
    This has been happening since 11.0. It's ridiculous.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by CityAndColour View Post
    This has been happening since 11.0. It's ridiculous.
    try since 9.0 (at least)

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by chris2403 View Post
    ive seen a lot of dodgy transfer in the new patch, players like jesper gronkaer going to arsenal and there have been worse ones to top clubs as-well
    Yes and Lehmann signing for Arsenal...oh wait

Amateur

- Amount of yellow (and reds) too high in my matches, some with more than 10 in one game (also a lot for the opposition). Seems to be more than in AI-matches as I lead the charts by 12 cards more than number 2. Default tackling..
    - I seem to get a lot of arm fractures (3 or 4 in last season), which are kind of scarce in real life.
    - I hit the woodwork a lot, more than bad luck would account for. The most was about 6 in one game, which I lost 0-1 (one of the two attempts by the opposition)..
    - I suddenly concede a lot of goals in the first minutes of a half. So I'm often trailing within a minute into a game lately. And I was top of the league with only 3 goals conceded in 10 games when 11.3 was installed. A lot has changed since, and a lot of it during the first minutes of matches...
    - older players with coaching abilities who are recommended in backroom meetings won't sign contracts as a coach, but only as players for ridiculous salaries my club can never afford. Example: Far over the hill player (37) is recommended by my assistant as a good addition to the coaching team. I agree and try to sign him as a coach (the figures I have in mind are about €175pw) but he wont let me make an offer. Turns out he wants a player-contract worth € 7500pw, that's more than my total wage-budget. And the player is far to bad to consider for a playing role. I tried this with 5 players/coaches and then gave up.
    Last edited by ommerson; 22-03-2011 at 15:13.

Amateur

Huh, I'm disappointed
    The ME is very bad. Not the game, the game is ok and so many bugs are fixed, but the match engine (I like to watch on extended in 3D) is the worst (after the third or second within yearspatch). Defenders and GK are so dumb, I cant beleive it. Not good, not good...

Part-Timer

I like this new patch, very much. Match engine is as good as I've ever seen it. The transfer market appears quite healthy - the only annoying thing is that the AI is making below-market-value offers for some of my players, that are not up for sale, not for just any price anyway!

Amateur

Dont know if this has been mentioned cos not read through all 14 pages. Hs anyone else noticed that at the end of the season there are no more youth player regens as the fixtures come out when playing in the English Premier League? Doesnt seem to have happened at any team. Anyone else had this problem?

Semi Pro

Already saw 3 times half a season the defender being desarmed buy the striker and the striker scores , my slow striker just run with the ball from midfield being escorted buy 4 opponent defenders and it scored the goal

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Aim_Less View Post
    Already saw 3 times half a season the defender being desarmed buy the striker and the striker scores , my slow striker just run with the ball from midfield being escorted buy 4 opponent defenders and it scored the goal
    One of the few me bugs I saw in too much matches where one player gets the ball in own half and runs with it through pitch just like messi, ronaldo etc and score "coast to coast" goals or create "coast to coast" chances... Although there are couple of good aditions (for example, the ball seems more like a ball, something called "magnus effect phenomena") but the it seems like SI are the vicitim of stats. The results, amount of goals, long shots, etc seems to be good, but the ME create foolish chances just to provide those numbers... But I'm not sure if SI knows it, but there are 3 lies A Lie, A Big Lie, and Statistic

Amateur

Did I mention I hate the "Ice Skating running" on grass

Amateur

SI WTF IS THIS?

Reserves

SI WTF IS THIS?

Well you lost, how about expanding on what your problem is with the screenshot.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_UEA View Post
    On the Premier League rules it says 5th and 6th qualify for Europa League. In real life its now only 5th.
    It depends on the winners of the FA and League Cup, nothing changed from last season and it was down to 7th place IRL.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar2010 View Post
    Well you lost, how about expanding on what your problem is with the screenshot.
    see with ur eyes

Reserves

see with ur eyes
    Well thats hardly very constructive

If you don't want to point out what your problem is then that leaves people having to guess. Mine is you've thrown your toys out of the pram because you've lost but looking at the screenshot I want to make the following observations.

A) Both teams had a similar number of shots albeit Napoli had more from distance while both teams created the same number of CCCs.

B) AC Milan on the day were fairly rubbish (Ave Rating 6.56) compared to Napoli (Ave Rating 7.53). The result & goals would play a part in Milan having low ratings & Napoli high ones but I suspect mistakes also played a role.

C) Various stats on the screenshot suggest Milan were chasing much of the game while Napoli sat back soaking up the pressure before countering effectively.

I really don't see a problem at all. Milan had a shocker and didn't take their chances. Napoli played well, probably rode their luck a little and took their chances.

Thats football, it happens in real life all the time.

First Team Squad Member

see with ur eyes
    Are you wanting SI to explain why your strikers played worse than Napoli's?

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by milnerpoint View Post
    Are you wanting SI to explain why your strikers played worse than Napoli's?
    probably the 5/0 woodwork stat...

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Lazaru5 View Post
    it is always happen to me actually, but this is the most annoying result i had ever had, so i decided to post here

First Team Squad Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lazaru5 View Post
    meh without seeing a PKM of the game it really doesnt mean much.

Third Team

it is always happen to me actually, but this is the most annoying result i had ever had, so i decided to post here
    Dude, watch some actual football. Stop crying.

Amateur

btw i had never seen a team can hit a post 20 times in a season, but in 11.3 u can achieve it.

WHAT A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT!!!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by edgar555 View Post
    Dude, watch some actual football. Stop crying.
    **** u, did u see a team can hit post for 30 times in a season? stfu

Third Team

btw i had never seen a team can hit a post 20 times in a season, but in 11.3 u can achieve it.

20 times in a season. I don't think that could be classed as excessive. The average top team plays what 45-50 games? So less than 1 every 2 games. Yeah thats really shocking. SI must take responsibility for completely and utterly ruining your life. I mean how dare they? I suppose you are one of the ones they forced at gun point to buy the game too? They are evil aren't they?
    Or you could man up and deal with it.
    These results happen. Have a look at the other sub forums that aren't GD, see how well people are doing with all kinds of teams in the GPTG or go and learn more about the game in the Tactics discussion forum. Just stop crying like a little girl.

EDIT: and don't swear at me. You utter fool.

Reserves

Why couldn't you have just pointed out your issue was the woodwork stat in your first post??

Its fairly obvious that teams hit the woodwork more often in FM than real life and hopefully SI will improve it in the next version.

At the end of the day though its fairly cosmetic as all that will happen is that rather than hitting the post the ball will fly past it - Its still a miss, your not being cheated out of a goal.

Amateur

20 times in a season. I don't think that could be classed as excessive. The average top team plays what 45-50 games? So less than 1 every 2 games. Yeah thats really shocking. SI must take responsibility for completely and utterly ruining your life. I mean how dare they? I suppose you are one of the ones they forced at gun point to buy the game too? They are evil aren't they?
    Or you could man up and deal with it.
    These results happen. Have a look at the other sub forums that aren't GD, see how well people are doing with all kinds of teams in the GPTG or go and learn more about the game in the Tactics discussion forum. Just stop crying like a little girl.

EDIT: and don't swear at me. You utter fool.
    i didnt play with milan before, stupid

Third Team

What does that have to do with anything. Where have I mentioned Milan.
    Why must you insist on insulting me you utter imbecile. You clearly need to learn to play the game and realise that whilst it is a sim there are some things that are slightly exaggerated, number of shots taken is one of them, therefore more need to miss, so that all games don't end 7-7.
    So now move along and don't insult me again. Because you aint worth getting a ban over.

First Team Squad Member

your a complete buffoon.

Third Team

Who deleted his last insult before I got to hit report again??

Amateur

Who deleted his last insult before I got to hit report again??
    ok, **** you man.

Third Team

Idiot keep them coming.
    I will keep hitting report and when one of the GD mods get out of bed they can deal with you.
    You are a fool. You've been offered help. Even in my posts but your intent is one of being the internet hardmen by swearing at me. Well done. Want a medal?

Semi Pro

What a bunch of stupid posts. I mean some of the complaints about unrealism hold some water but by no means are these woodwork stats excessive.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast