+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,100 of 1492

Thread: 11.3 Patch Official Feedback Thread

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Seifer View Post
    Er... it says players you have a minimal chance of signing. NOT "every player" :3
    i'm getting it in every player and staff.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by cachirro View Post
    i'm getting it in every player and staff.
    I don't think Oporto would have any chance at singing any player of Real MAdrid, tbh...

Amateur

Hi All

Not sure if anyone else has had this problem after getting the patch, but the game now constantly freezes moving between screens. Often the game hangs there for 5 minutes after pressing the button.

It runs through steam.

Any help would be great

Thanks

Amateur
    Greenock, Scotland, Xbox Live - scott maclean2

Quote Originally Posted by Flamers View Post
    I don't know if this has been said but I seem to be getting a lot more injuries...
    Have to agree with you on this one. 3 of my 4 centre backs got injured within 2 weeks of each other and they weren't just minor injuries, they were out for 4 weeks, 2 months and 4 - 5 months

Amateur

Hello, I have a problem with the editor, after installing the 11.3.0 update the tab key does not work anymore ....... my problem and all users of my forum who have tried.

Is the third time I do this question, it is possible to have an answer?

Amateur

To SI:
    My players stats on the bottom (see top and bottom stats) are not showing correctly after using the patch!! also missing for luiz suarez stats.. Pls advice..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by jjuny; 11-03-2011 at 00:22.

Amateur

Was any players attributes changes in this update?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_UEA View Post
    Oh and another thing. City are the only club left in the Europa League who have NEVER been in the Champions League. City on 11.3 Continental - Spurs are national. Ridiculous.
    To be honest City has become quite known globally due to their moneypumping owners, so that reputation isnt based on success...

Amateur

I don't know if it has been said, but after the patch when you go to a team from a country of which you don't have the league loaded and click on the little arrow next to their name at the bottom, it shows all the clubs from that nation instead of just the one's from the division that they are in.

This is really annoying as it means scanning the clubs from that division is now a hugely tedious exercise as all sorts of B teams are showing as well as other teams from 2 or 3 divisions below or above the one's that I wanted to be looking at. I don't know why this has changed and I can't remember it being like this in any other version. It may sound like a small issue but I try to scan foreign leagues that I don't have open for regens as soon as possible and now this rather silly change has made this process incredibly lengthy and I am not sure if I can even be bothered to do it anymore. I hope this makes sense
    Last edited by mgpformayor; 11-03-2011 at 00:20.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by SteveUK View Post
    To be fair hes a good defender, id even say hes better than Lescott in my opinion.

I noticed Brighton have 80 million loan debt, is that correct or is it a typo? just seems like a lot for a league 1 team.
    When did Man City change their policy of signing the world brightest or high rep players at any cost? Bougherra isnt near Lescott as a defender in the game.

Kolo Toure isnt suspended in this game so signing him as a stop gap doesnt even make sense. Dont defend or try to rationalise the game doing stupid things

Amateur

Chelsea seem to start with a transfer budget of 0 in my game is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by mgpformayor View Post
    I don't know if it has been said, but after the patch when you go to a team from a country of which you don't have the league loaded and click on the little arrow next to their name at the bottom, it shows all the clubs from that nation instead of just the one's from the division that they are in.

This is really annoying as it makes scanning the clubs from that division is now a hugely tedious exercise as all sorts of B teams are showing as well as other teams from 2 or 3 divisions below or above the one's that I wanted to be looking at. I don't know why this has changed and I can't remember it being like this in any other version. It may sound like a small issue but I try to scan foreign leagues that I don't have open for regens as soon as possible and now this rather silly change has made this process incredibly lengthy and I am not sure if I can even be bothered to do it anymore. I hope this makes sense
    I did notice that as well actually, could u report that in bugs forum? (im goin to bed now lol)

Quote Originally Posted by campion View Post
    Chelsea seem to start with a transfer budget of 0 in my game is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
    Well didnt they spend 60m on Torres? U want more? If u think its wrong, go to the Chelsea data thread .

Third Team

Hello,

i've installed 11.3, i'm on steam, and a good thing i've read on the news of the patch was:
    - Allowed user to offer terms to players who aren't interested in joining team but at least have a minimal chance of being able to be bribed by excessive wage offers.

but unfortunally, it ain't working as you can see on my screenshot:

so, what's wrong here??
    Your not alone here, i too also read that in the change list but i still can't offer players a contract.

Makes me wonder how Man City would have signed Robinho at the time when they did in real life on FM, when you can't even offer players a contract to bribe them...

The old system worked ok if a player was not intrested you could still offer him a contract, & some players on rare occasions would accept the offer if you offered them a big wage/signing on fees/bonuses. But with the new system you can't even offer them a contract to try and persuade them.

Amateur

yes there was

Amateur

It was supossed my Barcelona B team buy players??? in the winter transfer they bought 3 players!
    There is no option to tick or untick to allow B teams to buy players...

Banned

is the player stats thing happenin everyone? with what players?

Banned

yeah u have to keep an eye on that if u dont want players signed.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Flamers View Post
    I don't know if this has been said but I seem to be getting a lot more injuries...
    I don't.
    To me injuries often seem to come in batches, though. Overall I can't see any difference between 11.2 and 11.3 injury vice.

International Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Stu Coleman View Post
    The 4th qualifying round is regionalized in real life, as are all prior rounds.
    That will explain it then.

Except for why Lewes played Ossett Albion

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRicardo View Post
    I totally agree. If Spurs are unknown in Europe, why do players and managers in Italy and Spain refer to them as "Spurs" instead of Tottenham. I assume there's some acknowledgement when they know their nickname. Spurs was also the first English team to win in Europe if remember correctly... There is no doubt in my mind that Tottenham has a continental rep - especially if the City has one and that is the criterium.
    I think reputation has more to do with fan base. Do Spurs have a large following on the Continent? Certainly nothing like a Manchester United or Liverpool. And how many non-English players have you heard say "its always been my dream to play for Spurs.

Banned

Scott Parker won't come to Arsenal any more
    He was perfect for my needs.

Amateur

looking for some feedback on absence of TV matches in English Premiership until Nov. i have seen few posts on patch feedback thread, but no one answering them. i have 'move TV matches' option in perferences on. its only major bug i have come across.

p.s all matches are on same day and 3pm k.o (no Sat morn or eve, sun or mon night matches) no TV matches appear in league fixtures until November. does this mean no TV money, big problem if so.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by 433tom View Post
    I think reputation has more to do with fan base. Do Spurs have a large following on the Continent? Certainly nothing like a Manchester United or Liverpool. And how many non-English players have you heard say "its always been my dream to play for Spurs.
    I actually have a few friends, not great football followers but moderate (mainly la liga and the champ league), who live in germany. I asked them about tottenham and city, they all knew about spurs, all but one didnt associate the spurs nickname with tottenham, and didnt really know much about tottenham to be honest. They all knew about city, as they had been in the news regualarly due to their money. So, in effect, the reps are correct. Outside of arsenal, utd, liverpool, city and chelsea, they didnt have much knoledge of english teams at all. This would say that these teams have higher reps in different parts of the world in comparision to other english teams, to people who follow football but not the epl.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Barkermush View Post
    Your not alone here, i too also read that in the change list but i still can't offer players a contract.

Makes me wonder how Man City would have signed Robinho at the time when they did in real life on FM, when you can't even offer players a contract to bribe them...

The old system worked ok if a player was not intrested you could still offer him a contract, & some players on rare occasions would accept the offer if you offered them a big wage/signing on fees/bonuses. But with the new system you can't even offer them a contract to try and persuade them.
    what is this skin?

Amateur

Is it just me, or is it much harder to get work permit for players?
    During my winter-window, i tried do loan Vukcevic, a regular in his nationalteam, but didnt get any..

Now i tried do sign Muntari, who played all of Sunderlands games last year.. And a regular for his national team also, but didnt get any work permit either...
    there really shouldnt be any problems for me to sign Muntari to West Ham.. Cap'd 56 times for Ghana..

Amateur

looking for some feedback on absence of TV matches in English Premiership until Nov. i have seen few posts on patch feedback thread, but no one answering them. i have 'move TV matches' option in perferences on. its only major bug i have come across.

p.s all matches are on same day and 3pm k.o (no Sat morn or eve, sun or mon night matches) no TV matches appear in league fixtures until November. does this mean no TV money, big problem if so.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Brock View Post
    Use a default skin and let me know if you still encounter the same issue. Cheers.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by richief View Post
    is the player stats thing happenin everyone? with what players?
    yes it happen in my game, almost half of my players stats for continental and overall appereances and goals missing. i know i'm the only one.

Amateur

Another bug I have found is with Tranmere if I go to sign an under 18 player who was on a free transfer I can only offer a youth contract, they reject all full time contracts unless i put the wage quite high up , if they join on youth contract they then accept the original offer for full time contract which they rejected while on a free transfer
    Last edited by tranmereforever; 11-03-2011 at 09:05.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by elland road boo boys View Post
    When I look for Danish newgens by club, The first club is AAB the arrow to the left of the club badge shows AAB II when I hover over it, but nothing happens when I press it
    *Bump Again*

Reserves

*Bump Again*
    Do you have the Danish leagues loaded? How far down?

& are AAB II in a league?

Maybe the second team has been disbanded, does it happen with other clubs?

Amateur

Also, the bug whereby if you have pre-match advice and backroom advice on the same day they are the same is still there

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bouna View Post

Im now in January (first season) and there has been TV matches since the start of the season. They are definately not correct though. For a start EVERY game on Boxing Day was on TV. Half at I think 3, and the other half at 5:30. Also im Man Utd and none of my big games are on TV. No Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea. Just the likes of Wigan, Blackburn, Stoke, WBA.

Im not too bothered though. Its just a cosmetic thing anyway have the TV next to a game. As long as I get my TV money every season Im not bothered. But I'll find that out at the start of next season.

Banned

How come when you offer pllayers out, either loan or transfer, as soon as you click continue (and its still the same day) you get a message about each player saying nobody is interested. But a few days later, bids start to come in? Why is there the pointless news items saying nobody is interested? I dont expect any interest when he's only been offered for 3 hours and its still the same day!

Reserves

When I look for Danish newgens by club, The first club is AAB the arrow to the left of the club badge shows AAB II when I hover over it, but nothing happens when I press it
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar2010 View Post

A quick search on google and it seems the Danish leagues got restructured at the end of last season - Danish League Structure

Second/reserve teams are now only allowed as high as the Danish series (4th tier) which I don't think is a supported tier within FM.

Because of this I suspect reserve teams possibly haven't been included the same way as they have been in the past - Do AaB have a reserve team tab like English teams do?

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by dragosani View Post
    Sorry folks if this has already been asked. I created a new setup for scotland (4 leagues of 18) , if i download the 11.3 patch, will this effect my game/league setup?
    anyoone got any ideas, folks?

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by dragosani View Post
    anyoone got any ideas, folks?
    I don't know for sure but if your database was working in 11.2.1 it should in 11.3

The best way is to save two copies and use one in 11.3 to try it leaving you a backup in case it doesn't work.

Part-Timer

Hi Cougar 2010 & thanks for the reply.

It seems that AAB II haven't been disbanded.

Before Patch 11.3 it used to just go on to the next team in the League in this case AGF, but now it seems to show every team in the respective country.

This is under Clubs>Transfers>History>Youth

Sports Interactive Bardi Golriz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bouna View Post

We've been looking at the issue, and will reply as soon as we have something more to say about this issue. Thanks for your patience.

Amateur

i have the same prob tooo!!

Amateur

Default disappearing stats

Will SI look into the disappearing stats for continental and overall stats issue? happens to some players in the team (gerrad, suarez) and it is quite annoying.

Amateur

Default disappearing stats

Will SI look into the disappearing stats for continental and overall stats issue? happens to some players in the team (gerrad, suarez) and it is quite annoying.

To SI:
    My players stats on the bottom (see top and bottom stats) are not showing correctly after using the patch!! also missing for luiz suarez stats.. Pls advice..

Quote Originally Posted by Bardi Golriz View Post
    We've been looking at the issue, and will reply as soon as we have something more to say about this issue. Thanks for your patience.
    Okay, so I've tried reproducing this and failed. Before the start of the English Premier League, the fixtures appear as though they will all be played on a Saturday at 3 o'clock. However, after playing through till around October, I noticed matches were re-arranged appropriately for TV kick off times/days since the start of the season. Can people please confirm that there are actually no matches played at Saturday mid-day, late afternoon, Sundays, and Monday nights in their save games?

Quote Originally Posted by greyz10 View Post
    Hi All

Not sure if anyone else has had this problem after getting the patch, but the game now constantly freezes moving between screens. Often the game hangs there for 5 minutes after pressing the button.

It runs through steam.

Any help would be great

Thanks
    Try verifying your skin cache. To do so, right click on the FM 11 icon and then select: Properties -> Local files -> Verify integrity of game cache.

Sports Interactive Lucas Weatherby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jjuny View Post

To SI:

Yeah, it is something that has been reported in the Bugs Forum.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pipson View Post
    Was any players attributes changes in this update?
    For about the 5 billionth time, YES

Part-Timer

I don't know for sure but if your database was working in 11.2.1 it should in 11.3

The best way is to save two copies and use one in 11.3 to try it leaving you a backup in case it doesn't work.
    Thanks for that, i'll give that a try tonight!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Weatherby View Post
    Yeah, it is something that has been reported in the Bugs Forum.
    thanks man appreciate the reply

Amateur

Default Congratulation SI!

I just have to say: this is a great patch.

I harshly critized the game after release as you can see here...
    I don't feel the football in FM11. I like all the new features and everything else, but you went somewhere off into the wrong direction with the 3D Matchengine. At least from my viewpoint. Besides that the goalies suck at what they do. Every shot at a goal which is aimed a little better is a goal - this is boring. Or the ball beams into the arms of the goalie - this is on the other hand unrealistic.

I watch every 3D match in full length. This costs me an enourmous amount if time, but in FM10 this is time well spent. In FM11 I can't stand it. Out of desparation I downloaded the FIFA Manager 11 demo, but it's the same %&%$# as 5 years ago. So I'm playing FM10 again.

and regarding the answers I got from SI as you can see here...
    I can't even begin to tell you how incorrect some of that stuff is, your impression of the game is not one of fact.
    I never thought I would like FM11, but credit where credit's due: 11.3 rocks! The 3D Match finally looks like football. It really looks now like the game I fell in love with last year. And the transfer engine got fixed - perfect!

Thank you very much, SI. I don't like Byteshield - but your game is really a game of the year again!
    Last edited by jimnihil; 11-03-2011 at 14:11.

Amateur

Try verifying your skin cache. To do so, right click on the FM 11 icon and then select: Properties -> Local files -> Verify integrity of game cache.
    Hey thanks for the response

Ive done that and its says 26 files failed to validate. Steam downloaded the required files but im still having the same issue.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jimnihil View Post

I never thought I would like FM11, but credit where credit's due: 11.3 rocks! The 3D Match finally looks like football. It really looks now like the game I fell in love with last year. And the transfer engine got fixed - perfect!

Thank you very much, SI. I don't like Byteshield - but your game is really a game of the year again!
    Yeah, the match engine is really, really solid. Or smooth. Or any other word with positive connotations. Great stuff SI, a good game will probably be a great game now.

Semi Pro

Man, I'm getting a lot of teams offering to loan players to me. Never had that before.

Part-Timer

is any complaints here will ever gonna get a fix in fm11 ?
    or we just doing it for fun, waiting for fm12 ?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Burling View Post
    Injuries in the db from the start of the season are always left in for all updates.
    I am starting a game on 11.3 with Olympique de Marseille and Azpilicueta is injured untill the end of the season whereas he got injured end of November IRL.

I should start with Azpi fit as he was at the beggining of the season.
    Any reason why Azpilicueta is out for the season at the start of the save on 11.3 ?

Amateur

anyone knows if tutoring is changed with last patch?
    thanks

Third Team

One annoying thing is taking a new job and the chairman saying any staff will accept a mutual termination if you wish to bring your own in and then block any attempt to get rid of them when you do try a mutual termination

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedTwiddler View Post
    There are two Piotr Parzyszek's playing at de Graafschap
    in the editor all his junior team mates are duplicated not just Parzyszek.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Nik_Dut View Post
    is any complaints here will ever gonna get a fix in fm11 ?
    or we just doing it for fun, waiting for fm12 ?
    yes i think we do it for fun, we're the betatester? no? if i could remember in the last few pages there is no hotfix. so we've to wait till FM2012. nice

Banned

Okay, so I've tried reproducing this and failed. Before the start of the English Premier League, the fixtures appear as though they will all be played on a Saturday at 3 o'clock. However, after playing through till around October, I noticed matches were re-arranged appropriately for TV kick off times/days since the start of the season. Can people please confirm that there are actually no matches played at Saturday mid-day, late afternoon, Sundays, and Monday nights in their save games?
    My post from earlier.

Im now in January (first season) and there has been TV matches since the start of the season. They are definately not correct though. For a start EVERY game on Boxing Day was on TV. Half at I think 3, and the other half at 5:30. Also im Man Utd and none of my big games are on TV. No Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea. Just the likes of Wigan, Blackburn, Stoke, WBA.
    Also the games on TV are the normal times you would expect them to be. But like ive said, none of the big games are on TV (at least not this save anyway).

Part-Timer

Hello,

i've installed 11.3, i'm on steam, and a good thing i've read on the news of the patch was:
    - Allowed user to offer terms to players who aren't interested in joining team but at least have a minimal chance of being able to be bribed by excessive wage offers.

but unfortunally, it ain't working as you can see on my screenshot:

so, what's wrong here??
    what skin is this?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by BAD-RELIGION View Post
    It was supossed my Barcelona B team buy players??? in the winter transfer they bought 3 players!
    There is no option to tick or untick to allow B teams to buy players...
    ...and Luis Enrique fines and don't put players in first team and they come to me wanting explanations LOL
    Or you give total autonomy to B teams or you don't give it at all...

Amateur

Thumbs down

bug??? lol
    the problem is exactly what you did, "save game", you should have used "save game AS", you did overwrite your old save.
    if you have your auto save method selected to "auto in 3 files", you can go and load to an older part of your game, if not, there's nothing no one can do.
    You make me sound like an idiot, why in the name of the gods should "save game" automatically overwrite a totally different savegame ? it should either:

a) ask for a name, or
    b) save as "Untitled game"

as for the auto saving part, my bad.

Amateur

New Patch same problems as far as i'm concerned!!!!!
    Strikers still miss when it's easier to score. Now i know that my players are not world-class with finishing of 11. But any striker still has the instinct of knowing where the goal is. My players are still missing chances
    The opp winger crosses the ball into the box but the centrebacks still stand around doing nothing and allow the ball to travel across the box to the striker to score a tap-in. Why?
    I hoped this new patch would put a stop to my players just standing off the opposition and allowing them to pass me to death. And it's so frustating to see a team like swansea, to be able to pass the ball around as if they are bacelona when they are clearly not. But in FM this happens quite alot. Anyone agree or am i completely wrong here? Thanks

Amateur

Could someone from SI have a look at this thread

http://community.sigames.com/showthr...anager-is-5th-!

Should I be able to enter negotiations with someone a few days after a contract negotiation broke down? Previously you would have to wait several weeks/months but has that been changed for 11.3?

Part-Timer

hi cougar 2010 & thanks for the reply.

It seems that aab ii haven't been disbanded.

Before patch 11.3 it used to just go on to the next team in the league in this case agf, but now it seems to show every team in the respective country.

This is under clubs>transfers>history>youth
    ***bump***

Amateur

Absolutely amazing patch SI!

Thanks a lot!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by greyz10 View Post
    Hey thanks for the response

Ive done that and its says 26 files failed to validate. Steam downloaded the required files but im still having the same issue.
    I've got exactly the same 26 file problem and I suspect, if it's like mine, if you try verifying it again it will tell you the 26 files are still damaged even after it has re downloaded them.

I'm thinking of reinstalling
    Last edited by PDAquinas; 11-03-2011 at 16:36.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by ron.e View Post
    New Patch same problems as far as i'm concerned!!!!!
    Strikers still miss when it's easier to score. Now i know that my players are not world-class with finishing of 11. But any striker still has the instinct of knowing where the goal is. My players are still missing chances
    The opp winger crosses the ball into the box but the centrebacks still stand around doing nothing and allow the ball to travel across the box to the striker to score a tap-in. Why?
    I hoped this new patch would put a stop to my players just standing off the opposition and allowing them to pass me to death. And it's so frustating to see a team like swansea, to be able to pass the ball around as if they are bacelona when they are clearly not. But in FM this happens quite alot. Anyone agree or am i completely wrong here? Thanks
    I have none of these problems you mention, if anything it's my team that are playing like Barca not the opposition. I think the Me is "too good" as I haven't lost a match since patch (17 unbeaten, 16 wins... lots of goals!)

Amateur
    http://www.myspace.com/alexgarnermusicpage

Found a reasonably major bug- conversation reactions are not showing up iin personal sections of players. I've had players get angry and the 'pr' appear but nothing appears when i click on them.

Also, I have subscribed to numerous leagues and the information is barely coming through, absolutely no round-ups.

Addiitionally, when a manager is under pressure it does not say it in his profile anymore.

These things were all in the game prior to patch

Part-Timer

The ME is brilliant in 11.3.

Youth Team
    And he dribbles past 1... 2.. and 3 players and rounds off an excellent move with a 30 yard chip! Wh

Getting a lot more injuries. Using the default training, low workload for match preparation and I have 8 first team players out at the moment. They are always getting injured during matches due to tackles from the opposing team. Frustrating.

Amateur

One thing i will say for this patch, finally the game is recognising that fouling your striker from behind after hes skinned the defense is an automatic red. Well done for that, it used to get right on my tits to see strikers getting floored when they were clear and on for a goal.

Semi Pro
    1 year, 2 trophies. 3 more in 4 years - what dya reckon?

The main thing I looked forward to on 11.3 was the removal of the Custom:custom:custom string that attaches itself to my custom squad view (I am easily pleased). But guess what, it hasnt changed at all! Perhaps I am expected to recreate my custom views all over again and hope and pray they dont go wrong again. Not sure I can be ar$ed to be honest! To sum up I thought 11.2 was OK, playable but a bit bugged, certainly my fave FM to date but even now after 11.3 it doesnt have the charm of CM0102. A shame Im so hooked on those damn 22 dots! The extraordinary delay in the launch of 11.3 (which I trust will be an improvement overall on 11.2) has left me with a "dont mind if I play, dont mind if I dont feeling.

Amateur

also ive found that when agents are offering me players, there used to be an option to "scout player" so you could see if its actually worth taking up the agents offer. now that button is gone. i know you can still click the player and scout him but just seems it was a very standard easy option that has now gone....

Amateur

I'm not trawling through this whole thread to check, but, when I try to change a players individual instructions during a match ie: less long shots, more forward runs, it changes the whole squads individual instructions. Any ideas what is causing this?

Amateur

Just a quick question, does this new patch affect saved games or will they still run on 11.2 ?

Semi Pro
    American + Reading fan = Always buying the away shirt ...

Quote Originally Posted by E.Gray View Post
    Just a quick question, does this new patch affect saved games or will they still run on 11.2 ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert the Spud View Post
    For about the 5 billionth time, YES
    .......... it says in the patch notes the patch is save compatable ............

whyamiwastingmytime?tenminutesfromnowsomeoneelsewo ntreadthethreadorthenotesandlaskthesamequestion
    Last edited by SSGTroyer; 11-03-2011 at 19:31.

Amateur

I am right in saying that 11.3 affects the match engine, which in turn effects tactics ?

Amateur

I'm getting a lot more serious injuries too, possibly too many. Gonna play out the season to see how realistic it feels. If not, I'll go back to 11.2

Amateur

Having read through this thread, and with comments like this and similar from SI staff, are they looking into things with a view to fixing issues for FM12 or does it seem there is going to be a hotfix patch or 11.4? Has there been any indication of these

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Quavis View Post
    This is definitely a problem in the lower leagues. I recently started a Chippenham Town save for the DFC. Even with the assistant box checked there are hundreds of free staff on the list. They ARE willing to sign for me (which is probably why they still appear), but their wage demands are 2x or more what I can actually offer, so they are really unrealistic targets. However, the assistant box doesn't seem to take into considering their wage demands. As a result, you still have to manually go through hundreds of people individually which is very time consuming. Of the 900+, there were probably only 50 max who were both will to sign and that I could afford.

A workaround I found was to filter by reputation, but you will miss out on the very best possible candidates as they will be intermixed in the reputation group that has lots who will sign, but for wages you cant afford.
    I'd say the wage problem is actually realistic.

How would you know what somebody wants if you don't go and speak to them? Your assistant is showing you assistant managers whose reputation is about that of your club, who are unemployed or employed but with a suitable release fee. How is he meant to find out what wage they want? Go and contact every single one?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by L-Wiz View Post
    also ive found that when agents are offering me players, there used to be an option to "scout player" so you could see if its actually worth taking up the agents offer. now that button is gone. i know you can still click the player and scout him but just seems it was a very standard easy option that has now gone....
    Who are you playing as?

If its a small club there is the chance that the player is in a country that you can't actually scout.

Amateur

Noticed 2 major things:
    A lot more injuries in this patch
    A way lot more red card - i've got my 8th red card in 18 games while in the last patch i could have 2-3 red cards for the whole season.

Amateur

For us American's who play the MLS, partly to support out hometown teams, and secondly because of the challenge all the roster and financial limits restricts give us, cannot play an MLS season under the new patch.

The roster restrictions enforce a minimum of 2 academy apprentices....only problem is, no team has an academy apprentices on contract.....So you cannot register your squad and therefore play a season...

The MLS was took a lot of compromise to reality and wrangling to work under the old patches, but under 11.3 it is not even playable!

Hot Fix Please!

Part-timer

i get loads off injuries about 2-3 every two games

Youth Team

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMC77 View Post
    For us American's who play the MLS, partly to support out hometown teams, and secondly because of the challenge all the roster and financial limits restricts give us, cannot play an MLS season under the new patch.

The roster restrictions enforce a minimum of 2 academy apprentices....only problem is, no team has an academy apprentices on contract.....So you cannot register your squad and therefore play a season...

The MLS was took a lot of compromise to reality and wrangling to work under the old patches, but under 11.3 it is not even playable!

Hot Fix Please!
    Is anyone else getting this??

Amateur

Patch is really good in my opinion but, in my newly started game, Turkish Premier Division turned into Turkish Hospital Divison. Every team has at least 5 injured players and I'm not counting flu or that kinda daily thing as an injury. At a point my team had 13 injured players that inclued 7 of my first eleven

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Burling View Post
    This is not every fix that went into the editor, not all changes are in this list. There is a disclaimer in the change list stating this. Some of the fixes are also done in the game not the editor itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmi88 View Post
    *Please remember not every single fix which has been made in this patch will be included in this changelist. We've tried to put in as much as possible but there will be exceptions. Thanks.

thats at the bottom of the changelist, calm down
    Now that people have had the time to check the bugs that were reported check the editor bug section and see what's happening... most used words in this section is "still not fixed in 11.3"
    Last edited by BurnCM4X; 11-03-2011 at 21:32.

Amateur

Since I have installed the patch the game just freezes one screen away from starting the match. Could someone please tell me what I could do?

Amateur

Peter Taylor is still at Bradford in the game, he quit in real life.

Also why do most of the "Quick tactics" make no difference to the actual game. You can set to "Get stuck in!" and even change your tactics to press more and they'll still just stand off and let them run past.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Robert the Spud View Post
    Yeah, the match engine is really, really solid. Or smooth. Or any other word with positive connotations. Great stuff SI, a good game will probably be a great game now.
    Exactly. The more I play, the more I love it. The last patch and they finally got it right. I'm really happy now.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Seifer View Post
    I don't think Oporto would have any chance at singing any player of Real MAdrid, tbh...
    i won the last two champions league, and world club cup's, i'm the richest club in the world, and number one rank in uefa, so, i think that shouldn't not apply.
    Last edited by cachirro; 11-03-2011 at 22:08.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by willz71172 View Post
    what skin is this?
    it's a skin i changed for my self, based on tons of skins.

Amateur

i'm hating this ME, my shots on target drop dramatically, 22 shots made, against ZERO from my opponent, and i just made 5 to target, what wasn't happening before 11.3.

Some people think I'm Bonkers, I just think I'm free!!!! :D

The patch has tweaked the ME so therefore you might have to tweak your tactics to get them working properly again.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Andy H View Post
    The patch has tweaked the ME so therefore you might have to tweak your tactics to get them working properly again.
    I haven't touched my tactics but since the patch I've been invincible, (played 20, w19 d 1) which just goes to show that all those times folk were shouting at me "it's your tactics!" you were all wrong cos it was the effin MATCH ENGINE!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by DeadPanda View Post
    I'm not trawling through this whole thread to check, but, when I try to change a players individual instructions during a match ie: less long shots, more forward runs, it changes the whole squads individual instructions. Any ideas what is causing this?
    uhhh ooohhh

Semi Pro

Must say the ME has improved a bit. Nice to grab a goal or two from a corner that is on mixed. Good to see penalties going in and a better array of finishing is nice, I love the slide ins!! Best ever own goal as well. My striker was tackled the ball dribbled towards the net and the keeper ended up in the back of the net with the ball trying to save it. Better than those weird invisible moves when the keeper gets there!!

Only gripe is that in every match there is a slight pause, players just run on the spot for 15 seconds or so and everything seems to freeze befoere kicking in again... Oh and Scott Parker and Demba Ba could be better but hey you can't have everything!!!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Sussex Hammer View Post
    Must say the ME has improved a bit. Nice to grab a goal or two from a corner that is on mixed. Good to see penalties going in and a better array of finishing is nice, I love the slide ins!! Best ever own goal as well. My striker was tackled the ball dribbled towards the net and the keeper ended up in the back of the net with the ball trying to save it. Better than those weird invisible moves when the keeper gets there!!

Only gripe is that in every match there is a slight pause, players just run on the spot for 15 seconds or so and everything seems to freeze befoere kicking in again... Oh and Scott Parker and Demba Ba could be better but hey you can't have everything!!!
    i agree with you there, i thought 11.2 was a step backwards on fm 2010, but since 11.3 i've been much more impressed too!!

Part-Timer

Ok finally seen enough....

fix one damn thing SI... the DEFENSIVE AI IS FREAKING TERRIBLE.

Edit: Sorry it's just so completely frustrating when people complain and complain about how bad the defensive AI is and 11.3 is just as bad as 11.2, which was worse then 11.1.

Defenders stand around aimlessly, they leave opponents they were marking wide open to close down a player with the ball, FB's constantly leave wingers wide open behind them on free kicks in the mid field area, and plays close into the goal constantly look like a pinball machine with the ball bouncing of 2-3 players randomly before either going in or finally getting cleared. 11.1 actually looked fairly decent but with 11.2 started seeing all these things. 11.3 the offensive AI looks more more creative and interesting but the defensive AI is just moronic and it's only gotten worse with time.
    Last edited by Martyr1777; 12-03-2011 at 01:53.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast