+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Results 701 to 800 of 1492

Thread: 11.3 Patch Official Feedback Thread

  1. #701
    Amateur
    Join Date
    15th June 2009
    Location
    http://i55.tinypic.com/juejoj.jpg
    Posts
    649

    Default

    Does anyone else find the patch freezes when updating about 170 or so, then jumps to the end and says it's fully installed? It doesn't appear to have affected the update, and previous ones have behaved the same. I just want to know if people experience the same on a regular basis.

  2. #702
    Amateur
    Join Date
    30th July 2009
    Location
    Vukovar
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by high_and_mighty View Post
    patch 11.3 it`s a bad joke from SI :

    - passing is awful , all passing go on the back of the player , the player has to turn for the ball , no matter if you play direct or short pass
    - the players are crossing like they didn`t eat for the last week ,no power in crosses, this patch can`t make the difference between drill and float
    - marking players is from another world ... man or zonal , it doesn`t matter - it`s a joke
    - pace and acceleration doesn`t matter if it`s under 15-16 , they`re running like they`re 80yo

    and many many more
    It's not truth

    Watch my highlights.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf5fhmWiVq8

  3. #703
    Amateur
    Join Date
    15th June 2009
    Location
    http://i55.tinypic.com/juejoj.jpg
    Posts
    649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by high_and_mighty View Post
    patch 11.3 it`s a bad joke from SI :

    - passing is awful , all passing go on the back of the player , the player has to turn for the ball , no matter if you play direct or short pass
    - the players are crossing like they didn`t eat for the last week ,no power in crosses, this patch can`t make the difference between drill and float
    - marking players is from another world ... man or zonal , it doesn`t matter - it`s a joke
    - pace and acceleration doesn`t matter if it`s under 15-16 , they`re running like they`re 80yo

    and many many more
    Can anyone else give any feedback on this? I'll give mine once i've done half a season or so with Chelsea...they better not have raped Torres' stats.

  4. #704
    Ex-SI
    Join Date
    29th January 2001
    Location
    Every man dies, not every man really lives.
    Posts
    15,029

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inertia1907 View Post
    I have 2.2 m€ per annum from wage budget and 4.7 m€ from transfer budget.
    Do you have any players joining the club in the future? If so their future wage has already been calculated.
    Also the chairman can limit the maximum amount you spend per player so not to wreck the clubs wage structure

  5. #705
    Amateur
    Join Date
    11th July 2008
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Has anybody else had the problem that when you watch the game in 3D view, the game freezes for 10-15 seconds but the players legs keep on moving without actually going anywhere? then just as sudden as the action stops, it will start again, almost as if it was thinking what to do next?

    never had a problem with previous patches.

    cheers
    steve

  6. #706
    Amateur
    Join Date
    7th November 2008
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Could someone from SI clear this up for me please.

    Does the new patch adjust the transfer system for 11.2 saved games. so far i hav loaded my save tried to sell my best players and still no transfer offers. these are some of the best players in the game so they should have takers.

    will i hav to start a new game to get the transfer system moving for me, im in 2031 so id rather not hav to
    Last edited by plokmijnuhb; 09-03-2011 at 14:42.

  7. #707
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    16th August 2005
    Location
    In the Blue Yonder
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S.Nicholls View Post
    Has anybody else had the problem that when you watch the game in 3D view, the game freezes for 10-15 seconds but the players legs keep on moving without actually going anywhere? then just as sudden as the action stops, it will start again, almost as if it was thinking what to do next?

    never had a problem with previous patches.

    cheers
    steve

    Yes not every game but i have had it a couple of times. Presumably somthing to do with the processing? Overall has very little effect just rather wierd watching them run at a standstill.

  8. #708
    Banned
    Join Date
    10th March 2008
    Location
    TR
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gudge View Post
    Do you have any players joining the club in the future? If so their future wage has already been calculated.
    Also the chairman can limit the maximum amount you spend per player so not to wreck the clubs wage structure
    I see.
    And yes the club had arranged a future transfer before me but i don't know how much they offer to him and like you said chairman would be suspicious about this case.
    Anyway thanks for the help and your efforts.

  9. #709
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    6th September 2007
    Location
    Brixtain
    Posts
    3,237

    Default

    Is one of Torres' favourite clubs still Liverpool?

  10. #710
    Banned
    Join Date
    29th August 2008
    Posts
    782

    Default

    Only got 3 problems with 11.3

    Staff Contract negotiations are extremely hard to negotiate
    lots of bookings and red cards, With high Discipline staff and Stand off more and more cautious tackling
    Injury's - was bad before the update, is worse now

    thats all i can see the rest seems great..
    Last edited by animal; 09-03-2011 at 14:44. Reason: Numbers fail

  11. #711
    Ex-SI
    Join Date
    29th January 2001
    Location
    Every man dies, not every man really lives.
    Posts
    15,029

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by plokmijnuhb View Post
    Could someone from SI clear this up for me please.

    Does the new patch adjust the transfer system for 11.2 saved games. so far i hav loaded my save tried to sell my best players and still no transfer offers. these are some of the best players in the game so they should have takers.

    will i hav to start a new game to get the transfer system moving for me, im in 2031 so id rather not hav to
    Yes, the new patch will apply the fixes to your current save game, although you may have to continue to the next transfer window for the changes to take full effect

  12. #712
    Amateur
    Join Date
    21st February 2011
    Location
    Leamington Spa
    Posts
    42

    Default

    This sometimes happens to me (even before the first patch).

    It is most likely because your computer is dealing with something else for a few seconds or the game is simply loading.

  13. #713
    Amateur
    Join Date
    7th November 2008
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gudge View Post
    Yes, the new patch will apply the fixes to your current save game, although you may have to continue to the next transfer window for the changes to take full effect
    cool thanks for the quick reply

  14. #714
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    16th August 2005
    Location
    In the Blue Yonder
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by high_and_mighty View Post
    patch 11.3 it`s a bad joke from SI :

    - passing is awful , all passing go on the back of the player , the player has to turn for the ball , no matter if you play direct or short pass
    ***I disagree with this, my passing has been good, though it varies dpending on who I am playing and their tactics re pressing etc

    - the players are crossing like they didn`t eat for the last week ,no power in crosses, this patch can`t make the difference between drill and float
    ***Again I have not noticed this - will double check

    - marking players is from another world ... man or zonal , it doesn`t matter - it`s a joke
    ***My team marking is not an issue and again it depends on opponents and what tactics I am using

    - pace and acceleration doesn`t matter if it`s under 15-16 , they`re running like they`re 80yo
    ***I noticed that in 3D they can look sluggish, though I have had opposition players running at a fast pace (also your match speed might be on slow setting ;) )

    and many many more
    ***This I do not believe - what does many ,many more mean?

    My responses have been marked with ***

    Also since the ME has been tweaked this would impact on your performance. Whilst it does not cover some of your points I have not experienced what you have therefore cannot agree that the patch is awful.

    Maybe if you could post/upload a game that would help.
    Last edited by Kazza; 09-03-2011 at 14:56.

  15. #715
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th July 2006
    Posts
    2,859

    Default

    My first match with the new ME, against Arsenal away: 0-0, zero clear cut chances for either team, no one-on-ones. Too early to make any proper judgements of course, but this kind of statline was basically not even possible in 11.2. The defenders seem concious about staying between the man and the goal, tackling seems to work. I'm really optimistic about this patch right now.

  16. #716
    Amateur
    Join Date
    28th February 2010
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Why cant i select "sunday league Footballer" as my experience ?

  17. #717
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    16th August 2005
    Location
    In the Blue Yonder
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibbyh19 View Post
    Why cant i select "sunday league Footballer" as my experience ?
    When you started a new game how far down did you go re the leagues. That has a effect on how low your reputation can go as far as I recall! If you select down to Blue North etc then you can start as a sunday league footballer unless things have changed or I missed something.

  18. #718
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    11th June 2010
    Posts
    1,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by plokmijnuhb View Post
    Could someone from SI clear this up for me please.

    Does the new patch adjust the transfer system for 11.2 saved games. so far i hav loaded my save tried to sell my best players and still no transfer offers. these are some of the best players in the game so they should have takers.

    will i hav to start a new game to get the transfer system moving for me, im in 2031 so id rather not hav to
    I've had no troubles selling players in neither 11.2 nor in 11.3. I've sold players up to 6 times their value.
    Make sure the player is Important or key. Set the value to 6 times his value. There must still be a lot of interested clubs. Then offer the player for the set value. If you're lucky a club or two might bid what you want for the player.
    Most often when i sell a player for 5-6 times his value I'm not offering him out. Just set his value high and at some point a needy club with lots of money step in and bid.
    I've found out this work because I was tired of clubs constantly bidding low for my very good, but low valued players. I'm managing a club in the Danish Superleague (this season I've sold players for close to 50M euro). So I reckon this won't work if you try to sell a Messi kind of player. But maybe you can get two times his value.

  19. #719
    Amateur
    Join Date
    2nd January 2009
    Posts
    362

    Default

    Does anybody else still see the "Patch 11.2.1" avaiable notice on top on the board, rather than the 11.3? I mean next to the Football Manager sign.

  20. #720
    Amateur
    Join Date
    1st March 2008
    Location
    North West UK
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by martplfc1 View Post
    Is one of Torres' favourite clubs still Liverpool?
    yeah, and gerrard is still favoured personnel. which is right as gerrard approved Torre's move to the Blue side of london

  21. #721
    Amateur
    Join Date
    8th January 2007
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Why do Stafford Rangers always get -10 point reduction on FM even tho irl we havent had anything like this ??

    6/7 of the players in the Stafford team on the patch 11.3 are not at the club anymore and have moved on

    Marston Road also no longer has 2180 seats, the temporary stand got took away about 18 months ago

  22. #722
    Amateur
    Join Date
    15th April 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom.
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S.Nicholls View Post
    Has anybody else had the problem that when you watch the game in 3D view, the game freezes for 10-15 seconds but the players legs keep on moving without actually going anywhere? then just as sudden as the action stops, it will start again, almost as if it was thinking what to do next?

    never had a problem with previous patches.

    cheers
    steve
    Thats happened with me on every patch. Just thought it was my PC. Doesent really affect my game though.

  23. #723
    Amateur
    Join Date
    10th November 2010
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Is this issue (http://community.sigames.com/showthr...-player-morale) fixed now in 11.3?? Could not find it on the changelist. Maybe SI comment on this. Or maybe some of u guys still experienced it in 11.3???
    I have to w8 untill the we to play the game....lot to do this week -_-

  24. #724
    Amateur
    Join Date
    21st January 2008
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Dougie Freedman is in the reserves at Crystal Palace and his position is a goalkeeper. Words fail me.

  25. #725
    Sports Interactive Neil Brock's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th June 2005
    Location
    Gary Busey's dustbin
    Posts
    49,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by renz View Post
    Why do Stafford Rangers always get -10 point reduction on FM even tho irl we havent had anything like this ??

    6/7 of the players in the Stafford team on the patch 11.3 are not at the club anymore and have moved on

    Marston Road also no longer has 2180 seats, the temporary stand got took away about 18 months ago
    Do they have the reduction at the start of the game, or after a while in-game? Let me know, thanks.

  26. #726
    Amateur
    Join Date
    1st March 2008
    Location
    North West UK
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matt_CDL View Post
    Thats happened with me on every patch. Just thought it was my PC. Doesent really affect my game though.
    usually a bottleneck issue, as the game feeds the computer with infomation, and 3d graphics it meets a point where the PC plays catch up. most probaly RAM, maybe CPU.

    has happened with me on games where I have loaded over 100,000 players and ran about 30+ leagues from 10+ nations.

  27. #727
    Sports Interactive Neil Brock's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th June 2005
    Location
    Gary Busey's dustbin
    Posts
    49,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bradders87 View Post
    Dougie Freedman is in the reserves at Crystal Palace and his position is a goalkeeper. Words fail me.
    Are you using some kind of edited database? He's manager in my game here running off the 11.3 database.

  28. #728
    Amateur
    Join Date
    27th November 2010
    Posts
    30

    Default

    No more set-pieces reset bug, more interest for my players (I got Major Interest from 5+ clubs for two of my lesser players right after i placed them on the transfer list, without offering to clubs which i usualy had to do previously to get interest for that kindof players)

    I approve so far.

    One question though: Can you pick whatever feeder club you want (Without the board compiling a list for you) after this patch like you could in previous versions?

  29. #729
    Amateur
    Join Date
    1st March 2008
    Location
    North West UK
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bradders87 View Post
    Dougie Freedman is in the reserves at Crystal Palace and his position is a goalkeeper. Words fail me.
    I aint seeing that on my version of 11.3.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kweck View Post
    No more set-pieces reset bug, more interest for my players (I got Major Interest from 5+ clubs for two of my lesser players right after i placed them on the transfer list, without offering to clubs which i usualy had to do previously to get interest for that kindof players)

    I approve so far.

    One question though: Can you pick whatever feeder club you want (Without the board compiling a list for you) after this patch like you could in previous versions?
    You need the boards full confidence before they will let you do that, same as all previous versions.

  30. #730
    Sports Interactive Neil Brock's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th June 2005
    Location
    Gary Busey's dustbin
    Posts
    49,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by franni View Post
    Is this issue (http://community.sigames.com/showthr...-player-morale) fixed now in 11.3?? Could not find it on the changelist. Maybe SI comment on this. Or maybe some of u guys still experienced it in 11.3???
    I have to w8 untill the we to play the game....lot to do this week -_-
    Yeah this issue was fixed for 11.3. Thanks.

  31. #731
    Amateur
    Join Date
    27th November 2010
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TazzFM View Post
    I aint seeing that on my version of 11.3.



    You need the boards full confidence before they will let you do that, same as all previous versions.
    My confidence has been untouchable this season (Currently on my 6th)

    Yet when i asked for a feeder club and said i wanted to get involved in choosing one, they came back to me with a list, just the same as earlier in my career when i hadnt been manager long enough to choose that option.

  32. #732
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    9th December 2010
    Location
    sat on my butt
    Posts
    1,892

    Default

    I've played two matches with the new patch and I'm really liking the ME. There are still a few problems but overall there's a big improvement. I like the fact that we're no longer retreating to the 18 yard line before we start to defend Defending is much improved as is closing down; I scored from a corner that wasn't at the far post and I've also had lots of realistic goalmouth action with clearances off the line, last ditch tackles, etc as a result of corners

    I've noticed one instance of a defender turning his back inexplicably, a couple of times where the CM has failed to pick the ball up in midfield because it "got stuck", I'm still not happy with the defending from throw-ins and I've also noticed a few occasions where the ball has been "run out of play" instead of being crossed/run checked/etc

    Just about to embark on what I hope is an unbroken 10 match period to my next save point

  33. #733
    Amateur
    Join Date
    6th November 2007
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by renz View Post
    Why do Stafford Rangers always get -10 point reduction on FM even tho irl we havent had anything like this ??

    6/7 of the players in the Stafford team on the patch 11.3 are not at the club anymore and have moved on

    Marston Road also no longer has 2180 seats, the temporary stand got took away about 18 months ago
    I just started a new game on 11.3 with Alfreton and I can confirm Stafford don't have a -10 reduction, they must of hit admin during the game

  34. #734
    Ex-SI
    Join Date
    29th January 2001
    Location
    Every man dies, not every man really lives.
    Posts
    15,029

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafa2007 View Post
    I just started a new game on 11.3 with Alfreton and I can confirm Stafford don't have a -10 reduction, they must of hit admin during the game
    Thanks for letting us know

  35. #735
    Amateur
    Join Date
    6th June 2009
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Seck (Senegal) is still at his old club and not at Anderlecht.

  36. #736
    Amateur
    Join Date
    27th December 2006
    Posts
    138

    Default

    I'm slightly disappointed that even though it was here on March 8th, I still have to edit some of the recent managerial moves - surely this could have been done by SI.

  37. #737
    Sports Interactive Neil Brock's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th June 2005
    Location
    Gary Busey's dustbin
    Posts
    49,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miek View Post
    Seck (Senegal) is still at his old club and not at Anderlecht.
    Can you please post this in the Belgian data issues thread please? Thanks - http://community.sigames.com/showthr...a-Issues/page2

  38. #738
    Amateur
    Join Date
    13th November 2007
    Location
    macclesfield
    Posts
    436

    Default

    is this patch any good a lot of people seem to be complaining

  39. #739
    Sports Interactive Neil Brock's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th June 2005
    Location
    Gary Busey's dustbin
    Posts
    49,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1celess View Post
    I'm slightly disappointed that even though it was here on March 8th, I still have to edit some of the recent managerial moves - surely this could have been done by SI.
    Once the deadline is passed we cannot edit the database any further, else we'd have to restart the testing process pushing any update or patch back further.

  40. #740
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    16th August 2005
    Location
    In the Blue Yonder
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by postman123 View Post
    is this patch any good a lot of people seem to be complaining
    This patch is fine. There's a few people complaining but when you read the official responses 90%+ are remedied and the others are mainly user errors or even some folk not quite grasping all the changes.

    So overall it's a big thumbs up with very little to complain about, in my opinion

    Enjoy

  41. #741
    Amateur
    Join Date
    21st November 2008
    Posts
    36

    Default

    League of ireland format is wrong waterford should be in 1st division and Drogheda should be in premier

  42. #742
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    10th July 2006
    Posts
    2,859

    Default

    Lots of interest in my players. Quite a few bids exceeding player value as well. Like it

  43. #743
    Sports Interactive Neil Brock's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th June 2005
    Location
    Gary Busey's dustbin
    Posts
    49,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by graemec84 View Post
    League of ireland format is wrong waterford should be in 1st division and Drogheda should be in premier
    Again could you please post this in the relevant place in the data issues thread here - http://community.sigames.com/forumdi...11-Data-Issues

    Thanks.

  44. #744
    Amateur
    Join Date
    8th January 2007
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Thanks Rafa2007... I am now going to start season with Stafford and happy wont have the -10 in this patch

    SI if need any help with Stafford Rangers in future, ( unless Stafford get relegated out of Conf North this season ) im happy to help

  45. #745
    Amateur
    Join Date
    29th March 2003
    Location
    In Mancini We Trust
    Posts
    767

    Default

    im impressed with the patch,no problems at all for me so far.shame it always takes months after release to get it "perfect"....but good things are worth waiting for..Congrats SI

  46. #746
    Amateur
    Join Date
    21st August 2008
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Originally Posted by high_and_mighty View Post
    patch 11.3 it`s a bad joke from SI :

    - passing is awful , all passing go on the back of the player , the player has to turn for the ball , no matter if you play direct or short pass
    - the players are crossing like they didn`t eat for the last week ,no power in crosses, this patch can`t make the difference between drill and float



    strange, im celtic and the crossing is a lot better than it was
    Last edited by goat10; 09-03-2011 at 16:33. Reason: i ****** it

  47. #747
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    9th December 2010
    Location
    sat on my butt
    Posts
    1,892

    Default

    Who's the offer from?


  48. #748
    Banned
    Join Date
    21st January 2007
    Posts
    1,872

    Default

    I smell a 11.3.1... you ?

  49. #749
    Sports Interactive Neil Brock's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th June 2005
    Location
    Gary Busey's dustbin
    Posts
    49,225

    Default

    What skin are you using in your game?

  50. #750
    Reserves
    Join Date
    21st November 2007
    Location
    Winter is coming
    Posts
    10,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grep View Post
    I smell a 11.3.1... you ?
    no that was me, sorry

  51. #751
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    9th December 2010
    Location
    sat on my butt
    Posts
    1,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Brock View Post
    What skin are you using in your game?
    Flex 11 not yet looked to see if there's an updated version for 11.3 or not.

  52. #752
    Sports Interactive Neil Brock's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th June 2005
    Location
    Gary Busey's dustbin
    Posts
    49,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazaru5 View Post
    Flex 11 not yet looked to see if there's an updated version for 11.3 or not.
    Use a default skin and let me know if you still encounter the same issue. Cheers.

  53. #753
    Amateur
    Join Date
    7th November 2008
    Posts
    7

    Default

    A strange quirk i noticed when starting a new game, looking to see what players had been upgraded i went to the europe screen to see the best players and no messi on the list of the top 5 players in europe? very strange

  54. #754
    Amateur
    Join Date
    10th October 2010
    Posts
    14

    Default

    so in general 11.3 is awesome!fixed just about everything!!!but(and that maybe just me)i´m having heaps of injuries during matches although in the end they tend to be "small" injuries but it gets annoying to finish 4 matches in a row with 9 due to injuries!!any feedback would be greatly appreciated!thanks!

  55. #755
    Banned
    Join Date
    21st January 2007
    Posts
    1,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carmi88 View Post
    no that was me, sorry
    ah ok, my fault then.

    thx

  56. #756
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    16th August 2005
    Location
    In the Blue Yonder
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    (so in general 11.3 is awesome!fixed just about everything!!!but(and that maybe just me)i´m having heaps of injuries during matches although in the end they tend to be "small" injuries but it gets annoying to finish 4 matches in a row with 9 due to injuries!!any feedback would be greatly appreciated!thanks!)

    Response:

    Well I have been playing since yesterday and most of today and not seen that amount of injuries. I have had some injuries and some ingame injuries that the players run off but apart from those few injuries re 3/4 days long and one longish term injury nothing untoward.

    I have checked the injury table and again nothing stands out there of any signifigance.
    Last edited by Kazza; 09-03-2011 at 17:15.

  57. #757
    Banned
    Join Date
    4th December 2010
    Location
    Is not 30.Beast you morons
    Posts
    6,710

    Default

    Not sure if this is even an issue, but i remember in the last patch that there were not any games on boxing day in the prem quite a few times. I never had one match then and it gave me something like a 7 day advantage. Is this fixed or is it just not an issue really?

  58. #758
    Amateur
    Join Date
    25th October 2005
    Posts
    770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gudge View Post
    Have to tried increasing the agent fee so he is more likely to accept a higher minimum release fee?
    tried that again, he was asking for 15k fee and he only accepted when i offered him 200k fee. seems way too high for me...

  59. #759
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    16th August 2005
    Location
    In the Blue Yonder
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    A petty little observation re ME - it appears that theres' an awful lot of balls that curve when the players shoot at goal - not an issue as such but the swerves are quite remarkable in some instances.

    Could be the players practice swerve/curling shots much more these days!

  60. #760
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    18th January 2010
    Posts
    2,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    A petty little observation re ME - it appears that theres' an awful lot of balls that curve when the players shoot at goal - not an issue as such but the swerves are quite remarkable in some instances.

    Could be the players practice swerve/curling shots much more these days!
    I noticed that as well, one of my players curved a shot just over the bar from the edge of the 'D' which went just over the bar then curved so much it ended up hitting the corner flag!!

  61. #761
    Amateur
    Join Date
    16th July 2008
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Patch seems great for me so far

  62. #762
    Amateur
    Join Date
    29th October 2009
    Posts
    81

    Default

    I realise an awful lot of people will be very happy with this but I'm pretty disappointed that your ability to land bigger jobs seems to have swung wildly the other way.
    Started as unemployed with Automatic reputation and took Barnet job in league 2. Holidayed a lot to see how longer term things pan out and avoided relegation by 1 point. Before the season ended I was already being touted for the Liverpool job and by November of season 2 Portsmouth (who got back to the prem at end of season 1) approached me unsolicited . I wasn't even doing well in season 2 and was in 15th when they came in. So I have done 1 season at the base of league 2 and have jumped straight to premiership standard.

    Don't know if this is because reputation was automatic (I thought i had set it to semi pro but must have made a mistake) but it still seems wildly unrealistic for journeyman players like myself. Just checked and my win percentage in league 2 was 20%.

  63. #763
    Amateur
    Join Date
    2nd February 2011
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Started a new save with Liverpool and have played til December, and now I'm wondering why all of my star players are constantly 'left out again' from their national team duties. There've been four international breaks and the likes of Reina, Agger, Skrtel, Kyrgiakos, Johnson, Puolsen, Lucas, Gerrard, Meireles, Maxi, Jovanovic and Kuyt are yet to be called up for their national team. People may have different opinions about the standard of Liverpool players but I'd think at least half of them are IRL important first team players in international games. Only Suarez and Wilson have been called up. I haven't withdrawn anyone, none of them had any serious injuries and most of them are playing at least semi-regularly. Seems a bit unrealistic to me.

    There's no problem with the U21 and U 19 teams.

    Don't know if it's the patch but never seen this before.

  64. #764
    Amateur
    Join Date
    22nd August 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Is it easier to sell players in first and second season under this new patch ?? Have not started yet as still playing 11.2

  65. #765
    Ex-SI
    Join Date
    29th January 2001
    Location
    Every man dies, not every man really lives.
    Posts
    15,029

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PDAquinas View Post
    I realise an awful lot of people will be very happy with this but I'm pretty disappointed that your ability to land bigger jobs seems to have swung wildly the other way.
    Started as unemployed with Automatic reputation and took Barnet job in league 2. Holidayed a lot to see how longer term things pan out and avoided relegation by 1 point. Before the season ended I was already being touted for the Liverpool job and by November of season 2 Portsmouth (who got back to the prem at end of season 1) approached me unsolicited . I wasn't even doing well in season 2 and was in 15th when they came in. So I have done 1 season at the base of league 2 and have jumped straight to premiership standard.

    Don't know if this is because reputation was automatic (I thought i had set it to semi pro but must have made a mistake) but it still seems wildly unrealistic for journeyman players like myself. Just checked and my win percentage in league 2 was 20%.
    Other people have been saying they still find it quite difficult to get higher rep jobs, it sounds like you've just been lucky

  66. #766
    Youth Team
    Join Date
    2nd January 2007
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    4,593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bardi Golriz View Post
    Could you please check if in the Preferences the "Move Matches for TV" checkbox is ticked?
    First thing I looked at, but yeah it was ticked.

  67. #767
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    25th January 2010
    Posts
    1,167

    Default

    I don't know whether it's actually an issue yet, but I've had rather a lot of injuries, more than normal in my Liverpool game so far, though I'm only a few competitive matches in. I've had Gerrard, Agger, Wilson, Suarez, Carroll, Johnson all out for at least a month and I'm not past September yet. Could just be bad luck though, so I'll keep playing and report back. I realise a few of those players are injury prone though.

  68. #768
    Amateur
    Join Date
    29th October 2009
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Fair enough Gudge. I assumed I'd be in a minority. Thanks for the reply

    Just as an aside I'm obviously doing something wrong. Just tried restarting the game a couple of times and choosing random teams in league 2 or league 1 making sure I select semi pro. When the game starts and I check my manager profile the past experience is always Automatic and the manager reputation is always National. Could you think what i'm doing wrong. National rep may explain why I'm getting touted for jobs from the off. Thanks in advance

  69. #769
    Amateur
    Join Date
    22nd August 2007
    Posts
    43

    Default

    I have faces for alot of players in FM 2011, but I've noticed that a lot are missing from the player screen. Could it be the custom skin I'm using isn't 11.3 able?

  70. #770
    Greek Co-Head Researcher
    Join Date
    27th December 2002
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Junco View Post
    Started a new save with Liverpool and have played til December, and now I'm wondering why all of my star players are constantly 'left out again' from their national team duties. There've been four international breaks and the likes of Reina, Agger, Skrtel, Kyrgiakos, Johnson, Puolsen, Lucas, Gerrard, Meireles, Maxi, Jovanovic and Kuyt are yet to be called up for their national team.
    Kyrgiakos retired from the Greek international squad.

  71. #771
    Amateur
    Join Date
    18th September 2008
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Good patch. Match engine seems improved on a number of levels. A couple of problems I've encountered - first, when you loan someone out the option "Ask such and such to scout this player" doesn't seem to work. You have to go into the player's profile to do it there. Second, when I have a player on loan and they get an injury with an option of treatment or leaving it be, I cannot select either, and the player is, so far, in some kind of stasis, continually injured and continually awaiting treatment for injury.

    EDIT: scrap that second part. His parent club dealt with the injury, just took a few days to show up in his profile.
    Last edited by dindle; 09-03-2011 at 18:40.

  72. #772
    Amateur
    Join Date
    2nd February 2011
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peritri View Post
    Kyrgiakos retired from the Greek international squad.
    Ah, I forgot that. He announced it in August or something.

    But the likes of Agger, Skrtel and Gerrard should always be called up when fit. Their international status is 'withdrawn from international squad' even though I've not withdrawn them and it shouldn't be even possible when talking about the qualifying games for Euro championships.

  73. #773
    Amateur
    Join Date
    21st August 2007
    Location
    http://www.myspace.com/alexgarnermusicpage
    Posts
    259

    Default

    Hi,

    Enjoying the new patch-the game seems, well more solid really.

    One thing I have noticed though-as Watford I made Man Utd my parent club but when trying to loan players from them they ask for a fee.

    I understand what was said earlier about fees now being asked for but should that be the case with Parent clubs to Feeder clubs? Is this a bug or is it supposed to happen?

  74. #774
    Amateur
    Join Date
    16th November 2006
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Came across a little problem. Playing as Millwall (in the championship) and tried to get Jordan Spence (of premiership team West Ham) and they came back saying they didn't want him to go on loan to a divisional rival?
    Not a rival team, but divisional rival.

  75. #775
    Ex-SI
    Join Date
    29th January 2001
    Location
    Every man dies, not every man really lives.
    Posts
    15,029

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vaderspurs View Post
    Hi,

    Enjoying the new patch-the game seems, well more solid really.

    One thing I have noticed though-as Watford I made Man Utd my parent club but when trying to loan players from them they ask for a fee.

    I understand what was said earlier about fees now being asked for but should that be the case with Parent clubs to Feeder clubs? Is this a bug or is it supposed to happen?
    They will still send you players with for no fee/wage contribution every season, however if you make loan bids for players other than the ones they send to you then then may request a fee

  76. #776
    Amateur
    Join Date
    22nd August 2007
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by millwalllion View Post
    Came across a little problem. Playing as Millwall (in the championship) and tried to get Jordan Spence (of premiership team West Ham) and they came back saying they didn't want him to go on loan to a divisional rival?
    Not a rival team, but divisional rival.
    I think they're just preparing for next year. JK Irons fans!

    I've been trying to sell Rosicky at £10 million and Napoli always keeps offering £10 million, and while I'm thrilled I'm actually getting bids in this patch, they apparently can't free up the cost, so it's always turned down and it's getting really annoying now.

  77. #777
    Sports Interactive Stu Coleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    28th September 2005
    Location
    Currently managing Valladolid
    Posts
    2,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by millwalllion View Post
    Came across a little problem. Playing as Millwall (in the championship) and tried to get Jordan Spence (of premiership team West Ham) and they came back saying they didn't want him to go on loan to a divisional rival?
    Not a rival team, but divisional rival.
    Cheers for this, it's an issue we're aware of.

  78. #778
    Amateur
    Join Date
    1st March 2008
    Location
    North West UK
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Im just happy Josh Mceachran got a good worth boost .

  79. #779
    Amateur
    Join Date
    27th April 2009
    Posts
    6

    Default


    Hi, maybe it´s just no luck, but this is a network game (dude - Werder Bremen; me Borussia Dortmund)
    Many of the injuries our players have are from games with national squad, during two weeks.
    Could it be a bug?
    Last edited by dhubda; 09-03-2011 at 18:58.

  80. #780
    Amateur
    Join Date
    25th July 2008
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Thank you SI for allowing me to boss it at liverpool. Seriously my team is just amazing.

  81. #781
    Sports Interactive Neil Brock's Avatar
    Join Date
    6th June 2005
    Location
    Gary Busey's dustbin
    Posts
    49,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dhubda View Post
    Hi, maybe it´s just no luck, but this is a network game (dude - Werder Bremen; me Borussia Dortmund)
    All the injuries listed there are from games with national squad, during one two weeks.
    Could it be a bug?
    Honestly just strikes me as incredibly bad luck. Keep an eye out for your next international window, but we've certainly never encountered this internally. Thanks.

  82. #782
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    18th September 2007
    Location
    RIP Sir Bobby Robson
    Posts
    3,045

    Default

    For people complaining about unrealistic loan fee's consider that Stoke loaned Shola Ameobi for £575,000 when they were in the Championship from March to July.

    The new patch looks great so far so good.

  83. #783
    Sports Interactive Bardi Golriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    3rd November 2008
    Posts
    8,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Localbloke View Post
    I have faces for alot of players in FM 2011, but I've noticed that a lot are missing from the player screen. Could it be the custom skin I'm using isn't 11.3 able?
    Possibly. It might be worth checking with other adopters of the skin (or the skin's creator) if they're experiencing similar issues.

  84. #784
    Amateur
    Join Date
    29th January 2009
    Location
    Manchester.
    Posts
    401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gudge View Post
    There was a change made to this area of the game to help unemployed managers get a job. People have already commented that this change has worked for them and they are now getting offered job. If you were to increase your past experience then that would increase your chances of getting a job.
    Cheers for the reply Gudge. Was aware that increasing experience up would increase possibility of getting a job due to reputation system. I'll go with working as designed then and that Sunday League may take a season and more to find work at an amateur or semi-pro level.

  85. #785
    Amateur
    Join Date
    22nd January 2004
    Posts
    806

    Default

    I wonder if someone can confirm if the new patch deals with players (especially strikers) missing really easy chances? I've checked the change list but i didn't see anything mentioned about. I'm really depending on the new patch fixing this coz if this is not fixed there is no point playing the game to be honest!!!

  86. #786
    Amateur
    Join Date
    26th January 2005
    Posts
    8

    Default

    hi there, could someone from SI address the matches being moved for tv issue in the english premier league? Has this being acknowledged as a bug or not?

  87. #787
    Amateur
    Join Date
    23rd November 2005
    Location
    London/Moscow
    Posts
    861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S.Nicholls View Post
    Has anybody else had the problem that when you watch the game in 3D view, the game freezes for 10-15 seconds but the players legs keep on moving without actually going anywhere? then just as sudden as the action stops, it will start again, almost as if it was thinking what to do next?

    never had a problem with previous patches.

    cheers
    steve
    Yes, I get this every few matches. I've had it with all patches (FM11). Hoped that would be fixed by now

  88. #788
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    18th January 2010
    Posts
    2,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T4RG4 View Post
    Yes, I get this every few matches. I've had it with all patches (FM11). Hoped that would be fixed by now
    yep, it always reminds me to save my game though, just incase something else goes wrong ;)

  89. #789
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    17th March 2000
    Posts
    2,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PDAquinas View Post
    Fair enough Gudge. I assumed I'd be in a minority. Thanks for the reply

    Just as an aside I'm obviously doing something wrong. Just tried restarting the game a couple of times and choosing random teams in league 2 or league 1 making sure I select semi pro. When the game starts and I check my manager profile the past experience is always Automatic and the manager reputation is always National. Could you think what i'm doing wrong. National rep may explain why I'm getting touted for jobs from the off. Thanks in advance
    You have to chose a team in a lower division to make semi-pro and sunday league footballer active. You won´t see many former semi-pro footballer starting their managing career in one of the top-divisions.
    Last edited by KUBI; 09-03-2011 at 19:37.

  90. #790
    Amateur
    Join Date
    18th June 2009
    Posts
    118

    Default

    What amount of injuries are people getting? First competitive game had 4 red crosses and had to use 3 subs getting the injured players off and then play a man down. Two out for 4-5 weeks, one for 6-7 and the other is fine but has low condition and is very tired in his status. A continuance of my appalling luck or a common thread?

  91. #791
    Amateur
    Join Date
    30th June 2007
    Location
    Lodi, Italy
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Hello, I have a problem with the editor, after installing the 11.3.0 update the tab key does not work anymore ....... my problem and all users of my forum who have tried.

    News for this??

    Thx

  92. #792
    Amateur
    Join Date
    11th October 2006
    Posts
    38

    Default

    I've been trying to move to the Premiership or La Liga from the SPL for a couple of seasons now. I've won 7 in a row and had three trebles. I've also reached the QF of the Champions league twice. Would I have to start a new game in order to have more chance of a higher reputation job or can I continue my present game and expect a job offer based on the update?

  93. #793
    Amateur
    Join Date
    22nd August 2008
    Location
    Krakow, Poland
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Is patch worth installing or it have more bigger bugs ?

  94. #794
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    17th March 2000
    Posts
    2,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kowalinho View Post
    Is patch worth download or it have more bigger bugs ?
    Read this thread and you will know.

  95. #795
    Amateur
    Join Date
    21st January 2008
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Brock View Post
    Are you using some kind of edited database? He's manager in my game here running off the 11.3 database.
    I'm running a database down to level 8 and I'm the Crystal Palace manager, I'm guessing the former must be the reason why that has happened. Mea culpa and all that.

  96. #796
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    23rd December 1999
    Location
    somewhere in Malta at the current time of reading
    Posts
    1,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KLH84 View Post
    I've mentioned this in the Arsenal Data thread, but I'm not convinced it's the right place for it now.

    Ryo Miyaichi is, when starting a new game, on loan at Feyenoord. This is correct.

    Somebody else (called Riyo Miyaichi) is due to join, and leave, on 1.1.2011.

    The confusing part is that Riyo isn't on the database when I view it on the editor so I can't delete him.

    This may not be an Arsenal data error and a more general thing, I'm not sure. Feel free to delete if this is a specific error.
    Do you still have an editor data file from before 11.3 was released which contains the player in question?

  97. #797
    Amateur
    Join Date
    9th November 2002
    Location
    Macedonia, Skopje
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Why "FYROM" for nationality... not "macedonian" !?? After installing the new patch 11.3

  98. #798
    Amateur
    Join Date
    10th February 2009
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Hello
    I downloaded the patch to a flash drive on internet an connected laptop then copied it my hard disk of my main pc I double clicked on the patch to start the update program. It starts but I get the following message
    I have placed a screenshot of the error on you ftp site
    ftp://ftp.sigames.com/fm/game-screenshots/Farhans's 11.30 install error.jpg
    Appears what do you suggest the problem is.
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Yours
    Farhan

  99. #799
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    2nd October 2007
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    Not technically a 11.3 bug but I still keep getting my wingers changing side part way through the game, Not sure why it does it tho

  100. #800
    Amateur
    Join Date
    15th November 2005
    Location
    Oslo
    Posts
    107

    Default

    I just lost my 11-seasons savegame because of a bug.. i think:

    Started a new game to check out database changes etc.. anyway, after checking out some teams and players before choosing a team for my manager i chose "Save game.." because i was going to return to my main save, but wanted to have a "quick start" for 11.3 available for later.

    Loading my old save now takes me back to the start screen of the aforementioned loaded 11.3 db-game... totally heartbroken and gutted. Combating serious wristslitting-thoughts atm

    Is this a known bug? i am one hundred percent sure pressed "Save game" and not "save game as..."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts