+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: 11.3 Patch Official Feedback Thread

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Weatherby View Post
    Are you running an editor file?

Seems okay here.

No not at all. Standard 11.3 database no modsLeague 1, Champ and Prem are fine but League 2 all july 2010 contract starts

Quote Originally Posted by matty_superleeds View Post
    ffs can someone try and help me on my thread, seems like noone can be bothered?
    Well to be fair it's a technical issue nothing to do with the game, I don't really know how we can help. The fact you can't download anything would perhaps suggest a firewall or connection error. Have you tried checking your firewall?

Quote Originally Posted by PDAquinas View Post
    No not at all. Standard 11.3 database no modsLeague 1, Champ and Prem are fine but League 2 all july 2010 contract starts
    Did you make any edits whilst playing in earlier versions of FM11, such as 11.2.1? Let me know, thanks.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Brock View Post
    Did you make any edits whilst playing in earlier versions of FM11, such as 11.2.1? Let me know, thanks.
    Yes I had 3 other databases that I was fiddling with while waiting for the patch but deselected all of them before starting a new save

Amateur

In my game all the contracts in League 2 start in 2010

Ex-SI
    Every man dies, not every man really lives.

Have just started a new save and got job with Barnet. Tried trimming some dead wood and the players i tried to offload all came back as having just joined the club so couldn't be sold. I started looking through the squads contracts to find some I could offload and every single one of the players at Barnet is showing as having started the contract in July 2010. Have just checked thro Accrington and Bradford too and all of their contracts started in july 2010.
    Have I done something daft or is this badly wrong?
    Thanks
    I've had a look at these clubs and not all players have the contract start date at the start of the game. These players have also have the same contract start date from release through to patch 2 so nothing has changed regards this.
    Have you tried continuing a while with the players transfer listed and then trying to see if they are more willing to leave?

Part-Timer
    \'Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience\'

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Brock View Post
    Does that happen every time you try and do it, or only occasionally? Let us know, thanks.
    Hi having tried it a number of times on different team pages now, trying to spot a pattern. It happens most of the time and occasionally works. I can navigate from the page where it is right, say to a player page, and then go back and the order will be gone again. Each time it doesn't work by clicking on Last 5 Games tab (sorry I said form earlier), it re-orders the players from GK to ST and then ST to GK.

Sports Interactive Lucas Weatherby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Howie View Post
    Hi having tried it a number of times on different team pages now, trying to spot a pattern. It happens most of the time and occasionally works. I can navigate from the page where it is right, say to a player page, and then go back and the order will be gone again. Each time it doesn't work by clicking on Last 5 Games tab (sorry I said form earlier), it re-orders the players from GK to ST and then ST to GK.
    Yeah this is something we are aware of, and are currently looking into.

Thanks for bringing it up.

Part-Timer
    \'Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience\'

Yeah this is something we are aware of, and are currently looking into.

Thanks for bringing it up.
    Super - thanks.

Amateur

Quick question, (not really mine, it's elsewhere in the GD) but I've noticed that Leeds have a 0 transfer budget when starting a new game. Not strange on it's own, but someone else mentioned it was all PL clubs also, has anyone else seen this?.

Apologies if this is raised somewhere else...

EDIT: Looks like a button ticking issue, and my poor Leeds side have a 0 transfer budget.
    Last edited by macca72; 08-03-2011 at 21:26.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Gudge View Post
    I've had a look at these clubs and not all players have the contract start date at the start of the game. These players have also have the same contract start date from release through to patch 2 so nothing has changed regards this.
    Have you tried continuing a while with the players transfer listed and then trying to see if they are more willing to leave?
    Sorry I think we may be misunderstanding each other. I know that this wasn't the case previously and shouldn't be the case now but (and I have started the game three times this evening double checking it isn't my settings) on my PC since the patch a new game starting in England july 2010 results in every player contract (as far as I can see taking a sample of 5 or 6 players out of each club and the whole of a couple of teams) in league 2 starting between the first and sixth July. I agree I will be able to continue for a while to get rid but if they respond as normal it would take them past the transfer window before you could start selling them.

Amateur

Sorry I think we may be misunderstanding each other. I know that this wasn't the case previously and shouldn't be the case now but (and I have started the game three times this evening double checking it isn't my settings) on my PC since the patch a new game starting in England july 2010 results in every player contract (as far as I can see taking a sample of 5 or 6 players out of each club and the whole of a couple of teams) in league 2 starting between the first and sixth July. I agree I will be able to continue for a while to get rid but if they respond as normal it would take them past the transfer window before you could start selling them.
    I seem to have the same issue, found one player in all of League 2 with a contract not starting july 10 going through team by team and picking most of the first team squad. It was Byron Moore at Crewe.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Dave9ffc View Post
    I seem to have the same issue, found one player in all of League 2 with a contract not starting july 10 going through team by team and picking most of the first team squad. It was Byron Moore at Crewe.
    You're right. His starts 11/12/2009 on mine. Quick sell him!!!

Amateur

i know its not the game but im sure you computer geeks could suggest some things. there is no firewall settings.

Amateur

delet~~ as problem solved~
    Last edited by Night215; 08-03-2011 at 21:25. Reason: solved~~

Part-Timer

Is it not correct that they have signed a new contract at the beginning of the 2010-11 or they are new to the club? I think there's a huge turnover of players at that level and they'll also be on short-term contracts.

Amateur

konchesky isnt on loan at notts forest?

I don't know where Dean got the idea for releasing another data update from, but unfortunately it can't happen for legal and licensing reasons, so I would suggest, as others have, to use the data editor if you're unhappy with some of the data.

@Night215- Have you checked the 'allow transfer budgets in first window' box before starting a new game?

Quote Originally Posted by crouchie View Post
    konchesky isnt on loan at notts forest?
    We don't include any short-term or "emergency" loans in our data updates

Amateur

Hey all,

Anyone know if the demo is the game with the latest patch?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Miles Jacobson View Post
    I don't know where Dean got the idea for releasing another data update from, but unfortunately it can't happen for legal and licensing reasons, so I would suggest, as others have, to use the data editor if you're unhappy with some of the data.
    He released one for 11.2 without any problems. Is this not going to happen then?

Ex-SI

This was the case previously. I've loaded up the game with release code, patch 1 code and patch 2 code and the same players have contract start dates at the start of the game. Contract lengths arent as long the lower down the leagues you go so I'm not sure if most of these contracts have only been signed or not
    Also like you've said it's not every player at the club

Quote Originally Posted by AaronL22 View Post
    Hey all,

Anyone know if the demo is the game with the latest patch?
    No the demo is the "gold" release code

He released one for 11.2 without any problems. Is this not going to happen then?
    No, it isn't going to happen.

Amateur

Have you tried an FTP client such as FileZilla, or are you trying to use Finder to do this?
    OK mate, I uploaded the file at the game saves section. The file name is "Big Papi_Vauxhall_parent club asking for loan fees and full wages paid after patch 11.3". In case you forgot I will repeat my issue.

Before the new patch 11.3, I could make loan offers for loan listed players and usually their clubs didn't require a wage contribution or a loan fee. Especially if they were players of my parent club ManU, they never asked for fees or wages, which is logical considering that they want these players to move on loan. After the patch, all my offers for loan have been rejected cause they now want a fee and wages to be paid in full. I find this to be wrong, as these players are listed for loan, and I am their feeder club.

You will notice I already have a player from ManU on loan without a wage contribution. This player was sent to me by the parent club before I applied the patch and I had delayed the decision of whether to accept the move. Then I downloaded the patch as I noticed it was out. Afterward I reloaded my save, I accepted this player into my club, but all other offers I have made have been rejected.

In any case thanks for your response mate.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Ant Farley View Post
    We don't include any short-term or "emergency" loans in our data updates
    Can I ask why this is just out of interest?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Ant Farley View Post
    No the demo is the "gold" release code
    Thanks Ant.

Wanted to try it out with the patch before I buy but never mind

Quote Originally Posted by Big Papi View Post
    OK mate, I uploaded the file at the game saves section. The file name is "Big Papi_Vauxhall_parent club asking for loan fees and full wages paid after patch 11.3". In case you forgot I will repeat my issue.

Before the new patch 11.3, I could make loan offers for loan listed players and usually their clubs didn't require a wage contribution or a loan fee. Especially if they were players of my parent club ManU, they never asked for fees or wages, which is logical considering that they want these players to move on loan. After the patch, all my offers for loan have been rejected cause they now want a fee and wages to be paid in full. I find this to be wrong, as these players are listed for loan, and I am their feeder club.

You will notice I already have a player from ManU on loan without a wage contribution. This player was sent to me by the parent club before I applied the patch and I had delayed the decision of whether to accept the move. Then I downloaded the patch as I noticed it was out. Afterward I reloaded my save, I accepted this player into my club, but all other offers I have made have been rejected.

In any case thanks for your response mate.
    Thank you for the information and uploading your save.

Quote Originally Posted by Sjmclean View Post
    Can I ask why this is just out of interest?
    We have only ever included long term loans (half a season or a full season). Emergency loans are a maximum of 93 days, so neither half, or a full, season.

First Team Squad Member

so is gripper not allowed to release the XML update at all?
    Last edited by milnerpoint; 08-03-2011 at 21:43.

Amateur

Great Patch Si thanks again for the hard work

Only 2 Bug Bearers for me is that Celtic Park seat colour is still white and cant fin a way to change it

and

alot of transfer database errors

Amateur

We have only ever included long term loans (half a season or a full season). Emergency loans are a maximum of 93 days, so neither half, or a full, season.

Ok thanks, so whats the situation with the EPL clubs transfer budgets? I am having the same £0 problem.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by MarcyBhoy22 View Post

Only 2 Bug Bearers for me is that Celtic Park seat colour is still white and cant fin a way to change it

and

post those in here

http://community.sigames.com/showthr...Future-Updates

Quote Originally Posted by MarcyBhoy22 View Post

and

Seat Colours can't be changed and aren't supposed to be modelled on real life as we can't for licensing reasons.

As for transfer database errors, if you have problems please refer to Miles' post above.

Cheers.

Amateur

No stats improvements for Lazios Hernanes, not even in the editor.... disaster! typical english "italian leauge is nonsense" stereotype!

Quote Originally Posted by milnerpoint View Post
    See previous answer.

Quote Originally Posted by sperlz View Post
    Miles as you are browsing this thread, can you please read my thread and then have someone have a look at the issue. Its being constantly ignored, but the main issue of the thread is that teams with 10 men are playing superhumanly or at least a lot better than they should be. the link is http://community.sigames.com/showthr...-still-in-11.3
    That thread also has a link to another earlier thread which has screenshots and also posts from other people who are having the same problem.
    The second post in that thread is from someone at SI. I wouldn't say that was being ignored, personally.

Third Team
    Steal a little and they throw you in jail Steal a lot and they make you king

why did someone "make 8000" changes then?!?!?

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by golgorian View Post
    No stats improvements for Lazios Hernanes, not even in the editor.... disaster! typical english "italian leauge is nonsense" stereotype!
    Our Italian league research is done by a team of Italians, not people in England. If you have an issue with any data, then the place to post is in http://community.sigames.com/forumdi...11-Data-Issues please.

First Team Squad Member

Hasn't he always done it, for every game or data update?

I wonder why he isn't allowed to do it all of a sudden?

First Team Squad Member

See previous answer.
    miles, why cant this happen this time but it did on previous updates?

Amateur

Roy Hodgson not the manager of WBA on the new patch

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sandman View Post
    You'd need to ask them that.

Ex-SI

Quote Originally Posted by Sjmclean View Post
    Ok thanks, so whats the situation with the EPL clubs transfer budgets? I am having the same £0 problem.
    When starting a game can you ensure the 'Allow first window transfer budgets' is ticked

Third Team

well I would but I imagine I will be cut short as you've probably advised them to keep quiet about it now, if only someone could masquerade it as a third party update. This is annoying false advertisement from the gentleman with an SI badge

Third Team

You'd need to ask them that.
    how come then it was done for 10.3 and 11.2?

Amateur

Apart from my computer telling me that the 11.3 patch was a "dangerous threat" to my computer every seems fine so far *touches wood*

miles, why cant this happen this time but it did on previous updates?
    If I, or any of the other people who raised it with me this evening, had known that was happening for previous updates, it would not have happened then either for the same mentioned legal and licensing reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Bouna View Post
    Roy Hodgson not the manager of WBA on the new patch
    That's because he hadn't joined by the end of January, which is when the data lock was.

Amateur

Apologies if it's been reported and I've missed it. Silly bug but an annoying one in the long run. On the tactics screen the orders it displayers the players in has changed. You used to be able to sort by players selected then players not in the team but all in order of position if that makes sense.

e.g. I sort by "Pkd" then after the selected squad in the right positional order, any players are in a random order if they are not selected in the squad like AMC, then DL, then ST, Then GK. It used to display these players from GK down like normal position sort.

Sorry it's a really small bug but hope they all count...

First Team Squad Member

If I, or any of the other people who raised it with me this evening, had known that was happening for previous updates, it would not have happened then either for the same mentioned legal and licensing reasons.
    fair enough thanks for the response.

Sports Interactive Bardi Golriz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tants View Post
    Apologies if it's been reported and I've missed it. Silly bug but an annoying one in the long run. On the tactics screen the orders it displayers the players in has changed. You used to be able to sort by players selected then players not in the team but all in order of position if that makes sense.

e.g. I sort by "Pkd" then after the selected squad in the right positional order, any players are in a random order if they are not selected in the squad like AMC, then DL, then ST, Then GK. It used to display these players from GK down like normal position sort.

Sorry it's a really small bug but hope they all count...
    Try sorting by the PKD column, and then holding [Shift] when clicking on the Position column so that it becomes the secondary sort column.

Third Team

how is updating where a player plays different from one day to another in regards to licensing issues?

Amateur

is fixed problem with tactic named 'current' ?

Part-Timer

when was the date when the data got locked i dont mind updating the database my self

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by Chris22 View Post
    when was the date when the data got locked i dont mind updating the database my self
    31st of January.

Amateur

That's because he hadn't joined by the end of January, which is when the data lock was.
    Hodgeson IS manager on the new patch for West Brom

Amateur

I'm running 11.3 patch but on a savegame with 11.1 database. After creating a tactic and advancing a few days, the player instructions for set pieces get greyed out - I have assigned custom settings (i.e. one of my CBs doesn't have particularly great aerial stats so I have left him back for corners/set pieces) and it seems to de-select a couple of players at a time, purely at random. This was partially why I haven't got into 11.2 - it was such a fuss having to update EVERY set piece every few days. Is anyone else having the same thing?

Otherwise it's looking good guys, I must say. Contract negotiation/player interaction in particular is noticeably improved.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Swedezinho View Post
    Apart from my computer telling me that the 11.3 patch was a "dangerous threat" to my computer every seems fine so far *touches wood*

11.3 patch it's a "dangerous threat"... it's too ****ing adictive

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Gudge View Post
    When starting a game can you ensure the 'Allow first window transfer budgets' is ticked

I have narrowed it down to Chelsea not having a budget but first game round it was the 5 teams I tried.

Amateur

I have found a problem with prize money on my game in the championship in england 1st place gets £50,000 2nd £25,000 and the rest get nothing surely this isnt realistic

Sports Interactive Bardi Golriz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Filke View Post
    It is fixed in the sense that it won't happen again once 11.3 is installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Filke View Post
    Yes.

You'll need to delete the tactics that are named 'Current' in the menu but the issue should no longer occur.

Cheers.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Bardi Golriz View Post
    Try sorting by the PKD column, and then holding [Shift] when clicking on the Position column so that it becomes the secondary sort column.
    I have never ever seen that before....and it worked a treat! Thanks very much!

Amateur

thank you

Third Team

so it's illegal to change Clayton Blackmore's job status after the 31st of jan? also it's a mystery how this has been allowed before and hasn't been 'noticed' :O

Amateur

kind of cba with this game now.. not trying to detract from the hard work SI have put into this patch,as the only bugs that really wound me up for 11.2.1 were the annoying "current" tactic and the serious lack of reasonable bids for any of my players when i have to pay x2/x3 of the value for any player i sign, which i will take SI's word have been fixed in this patch.

These have unfortunately been replaced by my left winger now taking (conservative guess) 60% of my shots from close range when instructed to stay wide & "hug the touchline" in a flat 4 4 2, and the game breaker for me.. appearance statistics have vanished on my players profiles although it is still showing the average rating for each competition oddly enough.. this wouldnt be such an issue i guess if i didnt wanna make sure my younger players with decent potential get atleast 15/20 appearances to aid they're development.. is a shame really as i've been looking forward to this patch to fix the issues i had with 11.2.1.

Third Team

how is updating where a player plays different from one day to another in regards to licensing issues?

so it's illegal to change Clayton Blackmore's job status after the 31st of jan? also it's a mystery how this has been allowed before and hasn't been 'noticed' :O
    As has been explained to you before, once the data is locked it is locked. If people kept putting in changes right up until the data update is released then we won't have any time whatsoever to test the data which has gone in. You may think it's as easy as changing a club name or a contract date but it's much more complicated than that. We have the deadline for a reason and we have to keep to it.

In terms of any other update, Sports Interactive as a company release one January update and that's pretty much it.

Amateur

There is a lot of mistake at DB. I think there must be a XML file about this issue. It is really ridiculous seem that not allowed someone to upload it... If you dont let it , release a LEGAL UPDATE ABOUT THIS EMBRASSING MISSINGS !!!

Third Team

Is SI then legally sued for releasing such updates for 10.3 and 11.2?

Are transfers 'fixed'? By which I mean, when managing in leagues like the Bundesliga do clubs now actually come in for players or do they just endlessly declare interest but NEVER make a bid?

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by gullo View Post
    There is a lot of mistake at DB. I think there must be a XML file about this issue. It is really ridiculous seem that not allowed someone to upload it... If you dont let it , release a LEGAL UPDATE ABOUT THIS EMBRASSING MISSINGS !!!
    Which are ???

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by wally13 View Post
    Which are ???
    Surley he can't name 8000 changes right now?

Amateur

They have explained several times they cannot do that. I'm sure someone will release an unofficial one at some point, so just be patient.

Third Team

well if Gripper and?? have been working on 8000 changes then the communication is pretty odd?

Amateur

I'm playing an 11.2 save several seasons in, and it's looking like assistant managers are much more reluctant to arrange friendlies. I reached the middle of July before I noticed he hadn't sorted anything out: and most other teams don't have any either - or if they do, 2 at most.

Third Team

well if Gripper and?? have been working on 8000 changes then the communication is pretty odd?
    Odd? Rather awful, given the fact that's it's been released for 10.3 and 11.2.

Amateur

Regarding the transfer system I can confirm that I am now receiving offers over their values for non-listed players. Clubs are even coming back with higher offers after being rejected in the first instance.

My current save is in July 2012 and was started with patch 11.2.1. Im only 18 days into the transfer window and I can see the changes have made a difference so far.

Look, Gripper's update is not being released and that's all we're saying on the matter at this stage. Please do not discuss it any more in this thread as this thread is for feedback of the 11.3 patch only. Cheers.

Semi Pro

has this patch got were clubs have got to break even by a certain date to be in a uefa comp??

Sports Interactive Michael Burling's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dalian View Post
    I have found a problem with prize money on my game in the championship in england 1st place gets £50,000 2nd £25,000 and the rest get nothing surely this isnt realistic
    This is how prize money works in the divisions outside of the Premier League.

Quote Originally Posted by cragswfc View Post
    has this patch got were clubs have got to break even by a certain date to be in a uefa comp??
    UEFA Financial Fair Play regulations aren't in force yet in real life, so they aren't in the game.

Semi Pro

UEFA Financial Fair Play regulations aren't in force yet in real life, so they aren't in the game.
    A phased implementation period will be undertaken over three years, and the main component of the regulations – the 'break-even' requirement – will come into force for financial statements in the reporting period ending 2012, to be assessed during the 2013/14 UEFA club competition season. Initial sanctions against clubs who do not fulfil the break-even requirement can be taken in the 2013/14 season, on the basis of financial information from the two previous campaigns.

taken from here http://www.uefa.com/uefa/footballfir...d=1500331.html

http://en.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/D...2_DOWNLOAD.pdf

Ex-SI

Quote Originally Posted by pR!M8 View Post
    Regarding the transfer system I can confirm that I am now receiving offers over their values for non-listed players. Clubs are even coming back with higher offers after being rejected in the first instance.

My current save is in July 2012 and was started with patch 11.2.1. Im only 18 days into the transfer window and I can see the changes have made a difference so far.
    Glad to hear you've seen some improvements in the transfer system

Quote Originally Posted by cragswfc View Post
    A phased implementation period will be undertaken over three years, and the main component of the regulations – the 'break-even' requirement – will come into force for financial statements in the reporting period ending 2012, to be assessed during the 2013/14 UEFA club competition season. Initial sanctions against clubs who do not fulfil the break-even requirement can be taken in the 2013/14 season, on the basis of financial information from the two previous campaigns.

taken from here http://www.uefa.com/uefa/footballfir...d=1500331.html

http://en.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/D...2_DOWNLOAD.pdf
    Its something we are well aware of, but it's too big an issue for any patch.

Amateur

FM 11 failed to start (error code 77) any idea on a fix for this error? i updated through steam now am unable to play the game

Amateur

Look Dear Neil , I am not talking about Gripper or some else's update. I am talking about missings on 11.3 patch ! So this is true thread i think. There is a lot missings on DB. And your answers are not sensible reasons , i can't understand that. Cheers too !

Look Dear Neil , I am not talking about Gripper or some else's update. I am talking about missings on 11.3 patch ! So this is true thread i think. There is a lot missings on DB. And your answers are not sensible reasons , i can't understand that. Cheers too !
    Any issues in regards to data not being in the game that should please take the time to raise it in the relevant areas of the data issues forum and it will be addressed there. Cheers.

Amateur

FM 11 failed to start (error code 77) any idea on a fix for this error? i updated through steam now am unable to play the game please help me

All that's been said on the matter has been said. As Neil posted above, please do not discuss this any further in this thread, as this is for 11.3 feedback.

Any data queries should be lodged in the data forum.

Thanks .

Thanks to everyone at SI.

I've tweeted Miles some pancakes, he's meant to share them with you all.

Amateur

i have notice rassmuien is at celtic when he plays on loan at aab

Quote Originally Posted by gaz27uk View Post
    FM 11 failed to start (error code 77) any idea on a fix for this error? i updated through steam now am unable to play the game please help me
    Have you tried closing Steam and re-opening it? Also I'd suggest verifying your game cache as described below:

-Load Steam
    -From the My Games tab, right-click on FM2011 and select Properties from the menu.
    -Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.
    -Steam will verify the game cache files (GCF's) - this process may take several minutes.
    -Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.

Let me know how you get on, thanks.

Amateur

God some people can never be pleased..

Thanks SI been eagerly waiting the patch

Quote Originally Posted by jamescrews View Post
    i have notice rassmuien is at celtic when he plays on loan at aab
    Please take the time to raise this issue in the relevant place on the data issues forum, thanks.

Amateur

for the transfer system is improved, i can actually loan out good players and sell them now, and the match engine seems to be going well for me at the moment, a lot less corner goals going in and 40 yard shots going in.

They didn't make 8000 changes on things that happened before the transfer window. They made 10 changes on things before the transfer window, apparently, as I have just asked that question. Which is still 10 too many, but then 1 transfer could equal 10 changes itself, as you'd need to change the club from one to the other, a joining date, and the contract information.

Amateur

wasnt sure if what kind deal it was in irl just know was at them not celtic

Amateur

Having an issue with the patch atm

I've downloaded the mac disc patch, and i've followed the procedure to install, yet when i select "start new game", the new database is not listed there! Anyone know why this might be?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast