Patchcake Day?

Did anyone read much into miles little mention of pancake day back in feb on twitter when asked about a "golden tweet" regarding the patch? cant remember exactly what was said but i woke up this morning thinking... ah it's patchcake day!! I HOPE:D

#if you read the patch latest thread you would of seen that as of yesterday it is undergoing 3 days testing, so my guess is Friday...

I did read it, just thought that it meant up to 3 days so could of been sooner

Nothing has changed from the last patch update Miles did so don't let's go down that road please.

Ter is campaigning for a national pizza day so I've heard, to coincide with FM release of course:)

Anyone know how they test the patch? Is there just bunch of people playing the game like they would play it at home or what? As Miles said they tested it as holiday mode last weekend and there wasn't any human playing it. Now there's "real human" playing the game and it normally takes 3 days to test it.

So anyone know what kind of testing it is and what does it include?

Nothing has changed from the last patch update Miles did so don't let's go down that road please.

Ter is campaigning for a national pizza day so I've heard, to coincide with FM release of course:)

Thought he likes Iron Bru, should get an Iron Bru day tbh

• SI Staff
He campaigned for a national Nando's day until he realised that that might mean he couldn't go every day...:)

I think going 7 days in a row is still a company record. Unlikely to be broken now our office is no longer above one.

RIP old office :(

Archived