Add ons you always install?

Hi Guys,

Whilst waiting for the patch to come out I think I'm going to download a few different graphic packs/skins/add ons so I can get them all installed ready for the patch. What are the bits you always install? I know some people might always run FM Genie with it too. I myself have never really tinkered much with other skins/add on packs, but I like the look of one of the advertising board graphic packs I saw in the other forum. Can anyone recommend some patches/add ons/skins/graphic packs to download?

Cheers,

It slows down alot, but gives a lot to gameplay. you find most of these in the skinning area. I do the following:

- install facepack, Cutout-Megapack 3.5 (about 80000 faces).

- install logo-pack (competitions, clubs, nations etc). You'll find a pack here to, can't remember which i chose.

- Adboards-patch. Fun to have "real" adboards in 3d.

- delete the LNC file, and install a new one who has all the right names (you find it on www.sortitoutsi.net)

- install a skin, me uses Steklo.

- 3d shirts pack, get the right shirts...

...and if the team i have chosen miss any faces i'll usually add them by myself.

oh, and a background package. Love to see the stadiums for every team, especially when playing in lower league.

The standard mega logo and facepacks, Genie scout, FMRTE (yes I suck), the lastest data updates (personal fav third party with lastest transfers, sometimes with CA/PA changes) Metals was the last one I used: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/245036-Metal_Guitarist-s-Football-Manager-2011-11.2-Database-Update,

An extended English league system with revamped FA cup, last one I used was: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/227320-RTC-s-English-National-League-System-Update-Taking-FM11-to-Level-11.

Lastly some files which have real competition names and a few which....I cant mention here :p

FMRTE is a good program to use if you want to edit teams, competitions, players etc. in-game. However, if you are going to download this before the patch, there's probably going to be a chance that it won't be compatible with the new patch when it comes out. So the best bet would be to wait until the developers have patched it to work with patch 11.3. Not exactly too sure, but this may apply to some other add-ons as-well pal.

I thought I read somewhere on here a while ago from an SI staff member that graphical add-ons don't slow down the overall progress of your game? Doesn't it just affect loading & saving?

Anyone Correct me if I'm wrong. Now I'm unsure whether it slows down the game or not?

It slows down alot, but gives a lot to gameplay. you find most of these in the skinning area. I do the following:

- install facepack, Cutout-Megapack 3.5 (about 80000 faces).

- install logo-pack (competitions, clubs, nations etc). You'll find a pack here to, can't remember which i chose.

- Adboards-patch. Fun to have "real" adboards in 3d.

- delete the LNC file, and install a new one who has all the right names (you find it on www.sortitoutsi.net)

- install a skin, me uses Steklo.

- 3d shirts pack, get the right shirts...

...and if the team i have chosen miss any faces i'll usually add them by myself.

oh, and a background package. Love to see the stadiums for every team, especially when playing in lower league.

Could you tell me what the LNC file is please?

Archived