Do you play one club or journeyman saves?

Well it's all in the title are you the type of player who stay's at one club the whole of your career or do you like to jump around a bit? Do you start at the top and try to stay there? or do you start unemployed and start in the Lower leagues?

Is there an intermediate option?

On FM08, I began unemployed, and held jobs at (my memory isn't quite right, but I was at least at these) 2 Serie B clubs, Chester, NY Red Bulls, Sheff Utd, Leicester, Napoli, before ending with 9 years at Blackburn. That was the first FM I ever passed the 20 season mark on.

On FM10, I began at Central Coast Mariners, was there for 4 years, then moved to a mid-table Spurs side and turned them into world-beaters over the next 22 years.

I'lll never take a top job, I prefer to work up to something.

It depends. Sometimes, I almost always customize my dbs and I spend a lot more time creating than I do playing often times. But usually half and half between playing with one club and the journeyman deal. Just depends...

i like both really i have 5 games on the go at the moment my Journeyman game (Annelund) YDWAWK challange where you rely solely on your youth coming through (Verona) my Liverpool game also i have a Stafford Game and im trying to get Bradford back to the Premiership so i guess im more of a one man club

Always start at Benfica in Portugal. Then usually stay there untill i win one or two champions league. After that, move to a better league (Spain, Italy or England).

Never had the patience to start a game in a minor division from Portugal. The main reason is because i like the chance to work with the current REAL Benfica players. So if i play with a team from a minor division, when i reach a top division tha large majority of player would be regens. I dont want to miss the change to manage Coentrão, Gaitan, Cardozo or Luisão! :D

Archived