Psycho1970's World Super League

psycho1970

PSYCHO1970's WORLD SUPER LEAGUE

INTRODUCTION

Welcome to a new style World Super League consisting of 512 teams across 8 pools(Nations)

The two main problems with a super league are 1) the top league is usually biased towards the top European nations ie England,Spain and Italy and 2) it can take too many seasons to achieve top league status if your using a smaller team, so the concept of this Db was to create a League system which gives you a chance to achieve World supremacy with any club within a couple of seasons( depending on your managerial prowess).

Each Pool has 2 Leagues and a Challenge Cup Competition.

The 4 top teams in each pool get entered into the World Super League Finals

The remaining 12 teams are entered into the World Premier Cup

The Challenge Cup Winners are entered into the Challenge Cup Finals

All 512 teams compete in the World Super Club Cup

Prize Money and TV money are very good to allow the smaller clubs financial stability and competitiveness within a few seasons

World Premier Leagues

128 teams across 8 pools (16 teams per pool)

Teams play each other twice between August and March (30 games total)

Teams placed 1st-4th progress to the World Super League Finals

Teams placed 5th-16th progress to the World Premier Cup

Prize Money £75m - 45m

5 subs out of 9

4 teams per pool relegated to World Challenge League

World Challenge Leagues

374 teams across 8 pools (48 teams per pool)

Consists of 2 sub divisions of 24 teams per sub division

Teams Play each other twice between August and June (46 games)

Top team per sub division automatic Promotion

Teams Placed 2nd-5th per sub division entered into Playoffs

Prize Money 45m - 25m

3 subs out 7

No teams Relegated

World Challenge Cups

The 48 challenge league teams per pool compete in a 2 leg knockout competition

The Winner per pool gets entered into the Challenge Cup Finals

3 subs out of 7

World Super League Finals

32 teams compete in 4 group stages (8 teams per group)

The 2 top teams per group entered into a 2 leg KO up to the Final (1 leg)

5 subs out of 9

Prize Money 1m for a win in group 500k for a draw

Final winner gets 50m

World Premier Cup

96 teams compete in 16 group stages (6 teams per group)

The Winner of each group progresses into a 2 leg KO up to the final (1 leg)

5 subs out of 9

Prize Money 500k for a win in group 250k for a draw

Final Winner gets 15m

World Challenge Cup Finals

8 teams play in a 2 leg KO up to Final (1 leg)

3 subs out of 7

Prize money 3.5m for Winner

World Super Club Cup

512 teams compete in a single KO competition over 10 stages

Prize money starts at 100000k

With the Winner netting just over 60m

5 subs out of 9

General Information

No work permits

4 loan players max at any one time

All league games televised

Premier Teams recieve 50m TV money

Challenge Teams recieve 35m TV money

This Db has been extensively tested (holidayed several times between 1 and 5 seasons) however if you find any bugs/problems dont hesitate to inform me

Installation Instructions

Extract Zip file to

C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\editor data

Start New Game make sure you have 10 files selected tick change if not and tick all Psycho1970 files (10)

On Nations Screen Tick all Euro Leagues that are enabled (8 in total)

Make sure challenge pool is active in all 8 nations

If your machine struggles with all nations and leagues selected reduce db size by selecting some nations as view only.

ENJOY

DOWNLOAD LINK

Looks pretty awesome, but I would also recommend setting up reserve and under 20 leagues as well to keep the players active.

Their is reserve and U20 leagues in each pool/nation, I set them up as use main team divisions. Some teams wont be entered into these competitions due to them having B teams but you should find that the players in these teams will still have match stats.

PS Nice name:D

Have just downloaded and started playing. Must applaud the effort that has gone into this. BTW Playing as Everton.

Glad you like it and wish you success with everton, Im currently running a long term holiday save and will upload this when I get to 2020+ if people want it.

Also working on another project which if it works will be epic, not going to give too much away at the moment as even though I've already spent 2 weeks on it Im not entirely sure it will work but if it does oh boy are you lot in for a treat.

Hey there mate, just downloaded this but have a question, have you adjusted the reps of the leagues that you edited? e.g i pick A.C Milan who are in the pool that was Scotland, will i be penalised when it comes to signing top players cause of bad league rep?

Hi psycho1970,

thanks for the upload, I'm looking forward to starting a game this evening. Having recently bought and installed FM11, do I have to patch it to 11.2.1 before playing your world league? Managing TP Mazembe would be a good challenge, methinks.

Also very interested in your new project, let's hope it all works out as planned, good luck and KUTGW.

Cheers

Hey there mate, just downloaded this but have a question, have you adjusted the reps of the leagues that you edited? e.g i pick A.C Milan who are in the pool that was Scotland, will i be penalised when it comes to signing top players cause of bad league rep?

Yes all nation reps, league status and financial status are the same so you should'nt be penalised

Is there Partizan as i see now on the screenshots there is Red star but not Partizan heheh,? 5-6 year domination in the league and playing champions league and no partizan?

Premier pool 8 sorry to dissappoint you, All top teams from nations included

Hi psycho1970,

thanks for the upload, I'm looking forward to starting a game this evening. Having recently bought and installed FM11, do I have to patch it to 11.2.1 before playing your world league? Managing TP Mazembe would be a good challenge, methinks.

Also very interested in your new project, let's hope it all works out as planned, good luck and KUTGW.

Cheers

Yes upload latest patch 11.2.1 as this is the one I built it on and good luck, Glad to see someone managing one of the less fancied teams. Let us know how you get on.

Is there any reason to wait for the patch before beginning a game with DB like this?

Was built using 11.2.1 patch but should work on 11.3 patch however if you do have any problems report them here with as much info as you can give and I will take a look and see if Its easily fixed without a rebuild.

Just to let you know about a minor bug, I have just been asked to name a Squad of 23 for the World Super Club Cup on 5th December 2010. No option to do so so had to holiday past.

Another thing I have noticed is that in the confidence section for the World Super Club Cup the minimum expectation matches the current round you are in

Just to let you know about a minor bug, I have just been asked to name a Squad of 23 for the World Super Club Cup on 5th December 2010. No option to do so so had to holiday past.

Another thing I have noticed is that in the confidence section for the World Super Club Cup the minimum expectation matches the current round you are in

What patch are you using, could be if you updated to 11.3 patch World super club cup could need rebuilding (no major problem) hopefully have a fix up within 24 hrs

Are these leagues run indepently from all the other leagues in the world aor does it replace a league. So if i play say English premier league and choose Man U can i also play in this league as well

Are these leagues run indepently from all the other leagues in the world aor does it replace a league. So if i play say English premier league and choose Man U can i also play in this league as well

The leagues are replaced and because teams are taken from around the world only the nations that are used as pools are playable, if you want to play a game where there is a super league and indepentant nation leagues and cups try out my super 8's db for a description search super 8's in threads.

@ kieronbrown73

Can you let me know what patch you are using and if you updated to 11.3 then carried on a save or updated and then started a new game, I've tried to replicate the problem but everything seems to run smoothly, The confidence issue is a bit puzzling but it should mean its unlikely your get sacked for a poor cup run, I will take a look at this once I've sorted the squad registration problem out.

I am still using 11.2. To be honest it does not bother me at all but I know you would want it perfect for those who do worry about these things.

Congratulations are definatly in order for what you have acheived.

make sure you have only my dbs ticked (10 in total) as I've checked squad rules in editor and no problem as I dont have any entered and have tried to replicate problem several times now in game and all runs ok.

If this happens again save the game and upload to mediafire or similar and I will take a look, if anyone else has this problem please do the same as if its a db fault I'll be able to fix it swiftly.

Thanks for the praise, I just like to create dbs that are a little bit different from the norm.

Is this good ?

Does it work?

I havebeen playing Nicks super league, but am wondering if this will be better?

Also, on nicks i notice you cannot scout any nations :/ Is this any different ? And is it supposed to have exclamation marks next to alot of nations ?

Is this good ?

Does it work?

I havebeen playing Nicks super league, but am wondering if this will be better?

Also, on nicks i notice you cannot scout any nations :/ Is this any different ? And is it supposed to have exclamation marks next to alot of nations ?

Yes, Yes, Its a different style if you start as a lower rep team it wont take you 10 seasons to get to the top, Haven't tried scouting nations, will take a peak when I have time unless someone else can tell you the answer.

h

If you like Super Leagues I think you'll like this.

Good Good. Started with Celtic.

Could you run over how it works?

Like, you mention taking the team to world domination, how is this acheived ? If i win the league (pool) or what ever, do i get entered into a Majour Cup COmp ?

Nations are used as pools, 2 Leagues per pool, Premier pool and Challenge pool (2 sub divisions). The 4 top teams per Premier Pools are then entered into the World Super League (under Europe Competitions) starting with 4 groups of 8 then going down to KO stages, The Premier Teams that are not in the WSL are entered into the Premier Cup Competition so they get games during the same period

The challenge Pools is a longer season and the top team in each Pool Group gets automatic promotion with 2nd - 5th teams entered into Playoffs

Challenge pool cup is a KO comp starting with the 48 Challenge pool teams per pool competing against each other and the winner enters into the Challenge Cup finals (Europe Competitions)

World Super Cup - 512 teams compete in a 1 leg KO rd competition (Intercontinental Competitions) . Slight bug is that Teams from some non selected nations compete in it, So some teams from the Pools dont get entered. Doesnt take anything away from the game though in my opinion.

Hope you enjoy and let u s know how you get on.

Are there any Oceanian teams in the super league, I've always wanted to make Hekari the best team in the world

Sorry just checked Hekari didnt make the grade, and not a lot of other Oceanian teams did either, Tried to add them in a pool but due to 11.3 patch It will take all 10 files to be upgraded.

Currently All files as they stand will work on 11.3 patch so no worries there but if I re-edit one all need re-editing, Got a bit of time mid week will try to have ago So if anyone else needs a team putting in that isn't already in then let me know and I can do it then.

PSYCHO1970's WORLD SUPER LEAGUE

INTRODUCTION

Welcome to a new style World Super League consisting of 512 teams across 8 pools(Nations)

The two main problems with a super league are 1) the top league is usually biased towards the top European nations ie England,Spain and Italy and 2) it can take too many seasons to achieve top league status if your using a smaller team, so the concept of this Db was to create a League system which gives you a chance to achieve World supremacy with any club within a couple of seasons( depending on your managerial prowess).

Each Pool has 2 Leagues and a Challenge Cup Competition.

The 4 top teams in each pool get entered into the World Super League Finals

The remaining 12 teams are entered into the World Premier Cup

The Challenge Cup Winners are entered into the Challenge Cup Finals

All 512 teams compete in the World Super Club Cup

Prize Money and TV money are very good to allow the smaller clubs financial stability and competitiveness within a few seasons

World Premier Leagues

128 teams across 8 pools (16 teams per pool)

Teams play each other twice between August and March (30 games total)

Teams placed 1st-4th progress to the World Super League Finals

Teams placed 5th-16th progress to the World Premier Cup

Prize Money £75m - 45m

5 subs out of 9

4 teams per pool relegated to World Challenge League

World Challenge Leagues

374 teams across 8 pools (48 teams per pool)

Consists of 2 sub divisions of 24 teams per sub division

Teams Play each other twice between August and June (46 games)

Top team per sub division automatic Promotion

Teams Placed 2nd-5th per sub division entered into Playoffs

Prize Money 45m - 25m

3 subs out 7

No teams Relegated

World Challenge Cups

The 48 challenge league teams per pool compete in a 2 leg knockout competition

The Winner per pool gets entered into the Challenge Cup Finals

3 subs out of 7

World Super League Finals

32 teams compete in 4 group stages (8 teams per group)

The 2 top teams per group entered into a 2 leg KO up to the Final (1 leg)

5 subs out of 9

Prize Money 1m for a win in group 500k for a draw

Final winner gets 50m

World Premier Cup

96 teams compete in 16 group stages (6 teams per group)

The Winner of each group progresses into a 2 leg KO up to the final (1 leg)

5 subs out of 9

Prize Money 500k for a win in group 250k for a draw

Final Winner gets 15m

World Challenge Cup Finals

8 teams play in a 2 leg KO up to Final (1 leg)

3 subs out of 7

Prize money 3.5m for Winner

World Super Club Cup

512 teams compete in a single KO competition over 10 stages

Prize money starts at 100000k

With the Winner netting just over 60m

5 subs out of 9

General Information

No work permits

4 loan players max at any one time

All league games televised

Premier Teams recieve 50m TV money

Challenge Teams recieve 35m TV money

This Db has been extensively tested (holidayed several times between 1 and 5 seasons) however if you find any bugs/problems dont hesitate to inform me

Installation Instructions

Extract Zip file to

C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\editor data

Start New Game make sure you have 10 files selected tick change if not and tick all Psycho1970 files (10)

On Nations Screen Tick all Euro Leagues that are enabled (8 in total)

Make sure challenge pool is active in all 8 nations

If your machine struggles with all nations and leagues selected reduce db size by selecting some nations as view only.

ENJOY

DOWNLOAD LINK

you should be banned of fm-base because you made a database

you should be banned of fm-base because you made a database

You need serious Psychiatric help my friend, you didn't get banned for making dbs you got banned for Multiple user accounts and generally being a nob, though with the standard of dbs you release you should be banned for them on every site you frequent.

Im currently about to work on a joint World Super League project with a few editors over at FM Base which will vastly increase the number of playable teams, So any feedback of what you like/dislike or any suggestions on improvements will be very welcome.

Also soon to come is a European Super League which if it works will be a little different, and still working on a Larger project which hopefully will be immense.

Im currently about to work on a joint World Super League project with a few editors over at FM Base which will vastly increase the number of playable teams, So any feedback of what you like/dislike or any suggestions on improvements will be very welcome.

Also soon to come is a European Super League which if it works will be a little different, and still working on a Larger project which hopefully will be immense.

So how many teams will you include? i was thinking about this after my english North/South Divide, but yours looks good so i will play with yours mate

This looks superb. Definitely going to download it now and give it a go.

Also, hope you don't mind me asking, but could you tell me what skin you're using? It looks pretty good, if you don't mind that is? Thanks.

Skin is Steklo X1, Hope you enjoy the db

Can you answer my question please mate?

A) you dont state which db your on about and B) I dont give to much away about forth coming projects and also C) I have my suspicions about who you really are, so no I wont be answering your question.

A) you dont state which db your on about and B) I dont give to much away about forth coming projects and also C) I have my suspicions about who you really are, so no I wont be answering your question.

sorry, okay thats fair enough do you have the amount of teams in this one? c) what are you on about?

Just a few questions, based on my own experiences of World Leagues in FM11:

1. Which nations have you set these pools in?

2. Are you having any issues with player values being much lower because the team has moved to a new nation?

3. Any issues with transfer preferences, with teams tending to sign players and staff from the country they are based in, rather than their original country (this is hard to pick up early on, really need to run a holiday test for about 20 years to see how much this takes effect)?

Just a few questions, based on my own experiences of World Leagues in FM11:

1. Which nations have you set these pools in?

2. Are you having any issues with player values being much lower because the team has moved to a new nation?

3. Any issues with transfer preferences, with teams tending to sign players and staff from the country they are based in, rather than their original country (this is hard to pick up early on, really need to run a holiday test for about 20 years to see how much this takes effect)?

1. Pretty much the top 8 European nations

2. Not that I've noticed, but as I used top 8 nations this shouldn't be a problem

3. I have a 20 year holiday save so I will check this out and get back to you over the weekend

I'm releasing a Euro Super League over the weekend that retains the teams National identities, also under work is a World regions Db but this is a big project and I'm currently having trouble with comps UID's clashing with the 11.3 patch once I overcome this it will still be a month away from release due to the details being sorted.

The player value thing happened to me even when using the top nations and maxxing out the nations rep, league standard, etc.

Perhaps it was just an issue on 11.0 / 11.1 databases, I haven't tried any editing for a while. Might have a go with 11.3 and see if it's fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

hi there - i'm playing my first season in this (great fun). However, i'm now at 27 Nov 2010 and it is asking me to register 23 players for the World Super Club Cup. When I click respond, it just takes me to the squad screen but there is no way to 'select a squad'. Also, I got knocked out of this cup by Bolton in the 4th round - why would it be asking me to register a squad for a competition I am no longer in? Anyway, seems like I am stuck and can't move past this point. Any suggestions?

hi there - i'm playing my first season in this (great fun). However, i'm now at 27 Nov 2010 and it is asking me to register 23 players for the World Super Club Cup. When I click respond, it just takes me to the squad screen but there is no way to 'select a squad'. Also, I got knocked out of this cup by Bolton in the 4th round - why would it be asking me to register a squad for a competition I am no longer in? Anyway, seems like I am stuck and can't move past this point. Any suggestions?

Holiday to nov 28 nov 2010, I think this may be due to overwriting World club championship, glad your enjoying it. Let me know if you have any further problems.

Archived