What the real football manager player wants

I have been playing football manager for years..... I love the game but get a bit dissapointed to not see improvements in youth players from one game to the next. This years 2011 versions youth players had exactly the same stats as 2010's.....

I am hoping the new patch shows progression....

For example i am a liverpool fan and players like lucas, ngog, jovanovic, rodriguez and kuyt are over rated on the game, especially ngog, where players like kelly, darby, ecclestone, amoo, shelvey, spearing, wisdom, suso, pacheco and by far Ince who is our best youth prospect by miles are all under rated due to having the same stats they had in the last game....even though some players have been playing first team football on loan or for liverpool...

So new patch needs, updated player stats, better transfer system, clubs want to much money for players but wont pay money for your players. I found that in 2010 clubs would be willing to pay maximum of 200% of your players value on 2011 they will go as high as 150% where you have to pay 500% and up for theres.....Also the lower leugues need to bring through better youth players with the odd star here and there.....maybe you build in something that makes them take longer to develop, but they still need to come through...and finally i believe the game needs some more official skins....maybe downloadable from SI Games....Start with the prem teams and if it takes off create more....i would pay for a liverpool skin.....that automatically downloads and i can select straight away......

What does every one else think

Lee

YNWA

I am sorry but in every game I play Jonjo Shelvey becomes almost the premier Midfielder in the game (usually a toss up between him and jack rodwell). Underrated my ass...

i know i use to buy him from charlton for 1.5mil in 2010, my point is his stats are the same as they have been....they didnt change from a previous version....i never have the choice of buying rodwell as he is a blue and wont play for the reds......but if you look at the other players they are seriously underated......thanks for the reply though.....

do you have any opinions on youth players coming through or the progression of youth players

If you think players are underrated you need to raise your concerns on the Liverpool data thread, but I'd have a read of it first to see if your suggestions have already been suggested.

i dont want it to be specific to liverpool....i was just using liverpools youth players as an example as i usually play fm as liverpool.....but would love to know if you think i am right or wrong in my opinions and give examples

and im sorry on my save jonjo shelvy and jack rodwell never get into the top 10 midfielders on my save and im sure ive played it many more times than you .

to op. and yeah i would say so as a whole however in everything in life there are exceptions 1 being Romelu Lukaku not a regen and always gets world class

and im sorry on my save jonjo shelvy and jack rodwell never get into the top 10 midfielders on my save and im sure ive played it many more times than you .

to op. and yeah i would say so as a whole however in everything in life there are exceptions 1 being Romelu Lukaku not a regen and always gets world class

I have never bought lukaka but i may give it a shot when the new patch comes out....cheers for the advice

the last couple of games i've played he has ended up at chelsea and been pretty average. usually spends a year as an understudy which stunts his development. every game is not the same.

clubs want to much money for players but wont pay money for your players. I found that in 2010 clubs would be willing to pay maximum of 200% of your players value on 2011 they will go as high as 150% where you have to pay 500% and up for theres

this is my problem with 2011 oh and the reputation thing which also has a major influence on long term games

Archived