Fans Disappointment

I've got a couple of issues with fans disappointment

1. Fans are always disappointed when you lose a goal in the last minute, even against a team you weren't expected to beat

2. A controversial goal went against me which lost me a match in the 86th minute, which even the FA didn't moan about when I criticised it in the press conference, surely the fans would realise the goal may not have counted and not be as disappointed.

I hope this will be fixed as soon as possible.

It's not a precise science, it never will be, that's just how it is. Besides, conceding in the last minute is bound to be a dissapointment, but if it's not expected to be a win anyway the slider'll be closer to "okay". It's best not to get wound up about it - or consider the various bars as an amalgamation - I mean they may be dissapointed to lose, but proud to reach the point in a cup or whatever they did reach and that emphasised in the "competitions" section.

Either way, hard to get it exact.

I tend to get a bit annoyed when the fans are disappointed that my team (Alicante- tipped for relegation) got beat 2-0 by Barcelona, it was also a bit annoying when the media were saying "Poor Alicante lose again" when our fixtures were Real Madrid (A), Valencia (A), Barcelona (H), At. Madrid (A)...I mean I never expected to get anything from those games realistically.

I've got a couple of issues with fans disappointment

1. Fans are always disappointed when you lose a goal in the last minute, even against a team you weren't expected to beat

2. A controversial goal went against me which lost me a match in the 86th minute, which even the FA didn't moan about when I criticised it in the press conference, surely the fans would realise the goal may not have counted and not be as disappointed.

I hope this will be fixed as soon as possible.

Kisne ti gloova dečko. :D

Archived