Question about how to make FM run faster

hay all

after getting to terms that the 11.3 will be out when its out id like to start a new game

a few weeks ago my Star rating was 4* performance and 5 speed with 5 leagues

fast forward to today

its half a star performance 1 star speed with 1 league.

its a laptop and ive had a problem before where it was running on battery mode but thats not the case now. ive heard of this Clear the appdata files and that because this will speed it up.

can anyone run me through whats required todo this

cheers

Seem as your not moaning for a change i'll help :p

Go to mycomp/localdisk/user/your user name/appdata/roaming/sportsinteractive then delet the fm11 folder in there

you mite need to turn hidden folders on for your system if it is't already

What else is running in background as the performace rating takes that into account aswell

hehe aye ill stop that now was childish and the game is fantastic i wasn't saying it was terrible hence why i play it more then any other game i own. just fustrated

Aye nothing else in the background ive turned it all off

hidden files are not hidden and will do this just now.

whats in these files anyway - anything important like save games ?

hehe aye ill stop that now was childish and the game is fantastic i wasn't saying it was terrible hence why i play it more then any other game i own. just fustrated

Aye nothing else in the background ive turned it all off

hidden files are not hidden and will do this just now.

whats in these files anyway - anything important like save games ?

No its just the fm cache folder it will reset your prefrences though

Check your laptop power options. Most of the time you run on reduced power unless on AC power to conserve battery. Dell, Sony, HP et al will all have some rubbish installed to overlay that which Windows already does, and this means that an unplugged laptop tends to preserve battery over pushing performance.

should i still use that booster if i dont have any problems with game ?

I do. No harm in creating a faster gaming atmosphere :)

I have a more-than-good-enough PC, which runs 30-40 leagues without any strain whatsoever, and I still use it, just because it's that easy.

i didnt need it as speed was good but honestly run it even if your happy will notice a difference. i was skeptical aswell but i never play without gamebooster and drag it on the screen to it will automatically load it when loading a game

Gamebooster is good if you have a slow computer, but does minimal improvement for laptops that aren't minimum specs.

That program made me reinstall my windows 7, so make sure you know what you're doing with it...and don't download everything it asks you...

Archived