problems with fm 2011?

for some reason i didn't buy fm 2011 i don't know why i'm in a long term save in fm 09 and loving it maybe thats why? and that long term save meant i didn't even really get into fm 2010 even though i brought that game, so maybe thats why.

i relise you can pick fm 2011 up quite cheap now and alot of people are waiting for the 11.3 patch so if i'm to get fm 2011 i may as well wait for after the patch to fix any bugs/problems but then that got me thinking...as i don't own the game what are the main gripes/complaints about this game? what are the main areas for concern that are putting people off?

lack of good regens?

transfer system?

a match engine bug? (such as closing down issues or missing one on ones or something)

i still love my fm 09 game and part of reason i aint brough fm 2011 is because i don't feel the new features are really worth it, i can update my game with a data editor, i don't use 3d as i prefer 2d so would it even be worth my buying fm 2011 i'm wondering? what are the reasons to buy this over my current game do people feel? i'm tempted to just wait for fm 2012 now and that would mean for first time since cm4 missing a cm/fm game!

I would't of bothered making a thread on this mate as peoples opinions are very varied and it will probably turn into another war of The words and be closed

just try it im sure you will be happy :)

well i don't mind difference of opinions maybe the people who like the game can say what they think is positive about this game

and the people not enjoying the game can say why they aren't enjoying it as much as previous fm's for example.

as long as people don't turn it into a flame war i don't see the problem, a forum is for a open discussion so as im wondering if to buy fm or not and what are the issues i think the fm forum is the right place to have this discussion.

well i don't mind difference of opinions maybe the people who like the game can say what they think is positive about this game

and the people not enjoying the game can say why they aren't enjoying it as much as previous fm's for example.

as long as people don't turn it into a flame war i don't see the problem, a forum is for a open discussion so as im wondering if to buy fm or not and what are the issues i think the fm forum is the right place to have this discussion.

This as been tried mate about 30 tmes in last week to no avale

Archived