Is Miles Jacobson A Millionaire????

Is this forum plagued with sarcastic idiots all the frigging time. If you don't like the game why are you hanging around the forums. People like you have plagued this forum crying about the patch, unplayable bugs that don't exist. I ain't the forum police but Jesus, so many frigging haters if you do t like jog on so we can have a sensible discussion wihout your pathetic and feeble input

Miles Jacobsen is a man who's worked his arse off to be where he is now.

He's contributed alot more effort than most of the lazy sarcastic arseholes have in thier lifes.

Who cares if he is or isn't he's just a normal guy with a big passion for football like all of us.

Is this forum plagued with sarcastic idiots all the frigging time. If you don't like the game why are you hanging around the forums. People like you have plagued this forum crying about the patch, unplayable bugs that don't exist. I ain't the forum police but Jesus, so many frigging haters if you do t like jog on so we can have a sensible discussion wihout your pathetic and feeble input

Completely agree.

It's this kind of people that only show up during release or a new patch and whine so frigging hard for a week or two, making GD almost unbearable to read.Than they disappear again only to show up 3 months later, equipped with even more whine and sarcasm.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GOING ON ABOUT. i was just curious? im not even being sarcastic im serious. I just wanted to know i didnt mean it in a offensive way. Im starting to study computer science and asking this question is seeing how far i can go with a degree like that, so i used miles as a basis to see how much money one can earn from a computer business. GOD!

they are referring to post number 3 made by Football Manager.

Archived