[FM11] [Machinima Director] NTM's YouTube Video Story ft. SSC Napoli

TheSupremeNTM

You may share your story here provided it's posted in written form here. It's a text-based forum. A video story might be better suited for the Careers Forum.

For example, if you wrote a text summary and then linked to video (not embedded), that would be permissible.

I've watched all of the episodes so far and I have to say it's a lot more interesting than I first thought and also well done on having that great month :thup: I'm look forward to watching the next episode.

This is Episode 6 of my Football Manager video series on Machinima. The video went online already on March 15 but due to some technical issues it didn’t appear im my box among the new videos and only today I came up with an idea to search for the video manually and I found it. Anyways, along the lines of “better late than never”, here’s the latest episode:

Episode 06

[video=youtube;Oi5ADfPejTU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi5ADfPejTU

Not so long ago I’ve been getting many crash dumps which made it almost impossible for me to play the game. In order to rescue the series I hat to load an older save game and replay few month. This is why there are two episode 6: the one I showed you few days ago and the one I’m presenting you today. All the future episodes will be based on this episode 6.

Episode 06 (remake)

[video=youtube;dBz7m3Sm8uI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBz7m3Sm8uI

I just read this comment on YouTube:

I love your videos but u need to bring them out faster it takes like 30 mins to do a month on fm but u bring your vids out like 1 every week :( but keep up the great videos

Here's my response:

It takes me much longer than 30 minutes to play through a month because I have all the 52 nations loaded with all the divisions and large database.
The episodes come once a week because this series is not popular enough and thus it doesn't get any extra treatment. A series with 26 thumbs up and 26 comments simply won't get any more screening time than once a week. All the episodes of the first season are already done, but they have to wait for their turn to go online because out of the 748 views this episode has by now, only 26 people care to support the series. It's all about the likes and comments.

Well, it comes to everything - views, likes, comments, favourites. My post wasn't so much about telling you to like the videos, I just wanted to explain why the videos are coming out only once a week since it wasn't the first time that I was asked by a viewer to post more frequently.

I use Sony Vegas to edit the videos. It is not difficult to get used to the software. The only difficulty is the effort you have to put in. It is very time consuming to produce one episode. But if you enjoy the work, the hours will fly by.

Thanks for the advice, one of my friends uses Sony Vegas to put together skating videos so I shall ask him about it. :)

Watched the whole series yesterday. Interesting :thup:

Are you planning to stay in Napoli for the entirety, or moving on somewhere else?

I was offered a new contract at the beginning of the second season and I accepted it so officially I will be the Napoli manager until June 30, 2015. I like Napoli a lot but should I win everything with them, it might be a good idea to move on. I have all the nations & leagues loaded so the possibility of managing a different team is there.

Archived