I finally figured it out.................

VERSION 1:

Lost-in-Translation: "Do you know when the patch is coming out, I downloaded the latest one and I installed it. I still keep conceeding everygame, so will the tactics be better when the next patch is out?"

VERSION 2:

Lost-in-Translation: "11.3 is out, I downloaded it and installed it. It's working well, will the tactics be better? I still keep conceeding every game."

EDIT: Yeah I have no ideea what he's saying, buy I'm having a blast making fun of what he is trying to say.

If people just took the time to write properly, it wouldn't be such a headache trying to interpret what they're saying. Is OP saying he didn't download the patch, yet somehow he installed it?

Horrible post, noone understands anything.

English clearly isn't his first language...

English clearly isn't his first language...

It isn't my first language either, or a lot of people's, but it shouldn't be hard making yourself understood when your post consists of two sentences. It is just a horrible, contradictory post that makes absolutely zero sense. It actually annoys me when people don't make more of an effort to write something properly. Spelling mistakes are fine, not everyone can spell and I can accept that, but the OP makes two sentences, both of which convey nothing more than absolute confusion. Unacceptable.

Archived