The FM11 All-Nighter Thread (player-naming) 13/02/2011

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yer, was expected, we always play poor after international weeks. Afellay especially played very poor.

Glad i bought my laptop, i stop the night at a relatives on the way back cause its a very long drive, dont feel like sleeping!

How are Santa Claus?

How are Santa Claus?

getting better, i just finished top for the first time wth litterally the last kick of the season, I was 2 points behind the leaders with a game in hand on the final day, scored in the 94th minute to take a 3-2! That gives me a place in the CL qualifiers for next season. Just playing the last 3 games of the EL group stages, its funny cause my league seasons finished 2 months ago!

getting better, i just finished top for the first time wth litterally the last kick of the season, I was 2 points behind the leaders with a game in hand on the final day, scored in the 94th minute to take a 3-2! That gives me a place in the CL qualifiers for next season. Just playing the last 3 games of the EL group stages, its funny cause my league seasons finished 2 months ago!

How do you think you'll get on?

you two have inspired me to put this game on hold and start a new one. i only loaded 5 countries with this save because i thought the prediction tool was accurate. i have since learned it's useless so what do you guys think i should load besides the big 4-5?

how many leagues do you think a 2.4ghz 4gb ram set up can handle? i want a proper journey man career none of this stick with the first team that hires me tripe that i usually end up doing!

5 year??? Woah!

they offerd 3 and I asked for 5 and they accepted!

just drew 1-1 with bursaspor and beat SC Heerenveen 3-1 at home, really happy, last year I lost all the games pretty comfortably, this year i only missed getting throught by 2 points!

I get my budget etc tomorrow... here we go!

I am managing 3 teams cause I am a sick jock.

Kaizer Chiefs in South Africa as I couldnt figure out how to load the Zimbabwean leagues

Southport as I have always wanted to try out the Blue Square Prem

And my beloved Champions, Chelsea. I hate seeing other managers mess it up

you two have inspired me to put this game on hold and start a new one. i only loaded 5 countries with this save because i thought the prediction tool was accurate. i have since learned it's useless so what do you guys think i should load besides the big 4-5?

how many leagues do you think a 2.4ghz 4gb ram set up can handle? i want a proper journey man career none of this stick with the first team that hires me tripe that i usually end up doing!

I've got England, Spain, France, Holland, Germany, Portugal and Italy loaded. That's more than enough for me.

I've got England, Spain, France, Holland, Germany, Portugal and Italy loaded. That's more than enough for me.

all to the lowest league? what's your set up like? i hope i'm not bothering you with all these inane questions. i was thinking i'd run what you have plus turkey and greece.

all to the lowest league? what's your set up like? i hope i'm not bothering you with all these inane questions. i was thinking i'd run what you have plus turkey and greece.

2gHz with 4gb ram, but it's old. And all to the lowest setting.

boys, whats your thoughts on this feature? In some countries you can only bring in free agents at certain times of the season. For example, i just signed a russian, 22 years old and without a club. I get him in the 'free transfer' window in august (6 months away). What about an option to bring the player to the club to train so he can at least keep up a bit of fitness?

Archived