Closed Thread

Thread: Football Manager 2009 online activation

Amateur

Default Football Manager 2009 online activation

Hi , I just want to tell you that i can't activate my Football Manager 2009. It tells me that the reason is : "The aplication was unable to connect to the internet" . But my network is working fine. What should i do? Please help.

Semi Pro

Download the patch 9.3.1 and i believe there is no need for activation.

Amateur

No,i've been installed the patch 9.3.1 but there is need for activation.Thanks. I'd like technical support delete this tread.

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by pancone View Post
    No,i've been installed the patch 9.3.1 but there is need for activation.Thanks. I'd like technical support delete this tread.
    No, 9.3.1 removes the need for activation as is said in the post here: http://community.sigames.com/showthr...ger-2009-9.3.1

I'll quote as well:
    This 9.3.1 patch removes the need for activation on the game via Uniloc. We’re aware some users have had issues where they’ve been asked to reactivate the game – the fixes included here will disable any need for activation.

Amateur

Sorry that i sad i've been installed 9.3.1 patch cause i installed 9.3.0 patch and it didn't work. Now i had installed 9.0.1 patch and it worked. Many thanks.

Closed Thread