Dissapearing manager profile picture?

When i load up a new game, I can select my picture with no trouble and it will show in the box at the top. But when I get into the actual game, the first message recieved from the chairman displays my image to the right hand side, but it is the just the standard image for someone with no picture. Can anyone explain why this happens?

It's happened to me in a few saves as well, but in others it doesn't happen. In my Athletic Club save it dissapeared before the end of the first season (I went to the third season before getting sacked), where in my current Spurs save I am over halfway through the third season and the picture is still there.

I think it happens if you have put your own downloaded player pictures in the game. There is a way around this but its quite complicated. You have to find out the unique id for yourself in the loaded game. You then need to open the folder where you have put your downloaded pictures, you then have to put your picutre in that folder and rename it with the unique id from the loaded game. You then need to open the config file in that folder and edit it by putting your config number in there in the same way that it has been done with other pictures. Its complicated but it works.

Archived