Ulimiated seasons ???

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

the furthest ibe got at the moment is 11, many others have completed all 30. Its with my FC United game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol a bit off topic a see ur from south shields me 2 were abouts tho.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JACOB:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">ly </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ive got 29 with leeds </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Once u complete the 30 season is that it do you get a message or sumthnk thaking you for what you have done and is that it so even when u do load the game up you cannit click next to carry onto the next day??

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

as far as i know you get a message telling you wht you did fter you retired eg managed a bar </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

a herd a rumour that u die lol

Archived