Faroe Islands - 2. Deild

Finland - First Division

Greenland- Coca Cola GM

Iceland - 3. Deild Karla

Norway - Second Division

Russia - Fourth Division

Sweden - Second Division

Starting Unemployed with Sunday League Reputation

Also as a goal, I want to play as the highest geographical football team in the world, but I have no idea what team that is so can anyone give me any help with that?

tKbL2.gif

I was accepted as manager of SAK after rejecting numerous amounts of Russian Fourth Division Jobs

SAK:

Chairman Status: Enjoying Life At The Club

Finances: Okay

Average Ticket Price: £0.30

Average Season Ticket Price: £1.00

Season Ticket Holders: 25

Estimated Value: 40K

Media Prediction: 2nd

Stadium: SAK Stadium (Capacity: Unknown)

Corporate Facilities: None

Training Facilities: Basic

Youth Facilities: Minimal

Youth Recruitment: Limited

I don't think the highest geographical football ground is in Scandinavia (rather in Bolivia, or maybe Nepal), unless you mean the northernmost club, in which case it's Norway's Hammerfest FK. They're unplayable at the start of the game, but I suppose they could get promoted to the 2nd Division in future seasons.

I don't think the highest geographical football ground is in Scandinavia (rather in Bolivia, or maybe Nepal), unless you mean the northernmost club, in which case it's Norway's Hammerfest FK. They're unplayable at the start of the game, but I suppose they could get promoted to the 2nd Division in future seasons.

Yep, I mean the Northernmost Club :p I don't think football is played as well in high altitude with air thinning and stuff ;)

Siumut Amerdlock Kunuk - Coca Cola GM - 2011

Going into the Champions League next season.

League Table - Championship Playoff

Fixtures - Only 2 defeats all season, it was a good first season

Squad - I have a good squad....by Greenlands standards

Transfers - I didn't bring in to many players but i did end up bringing a family of 4 brothers in and they performed well :D

Key Player

Allan Schroeder ST - Amazing, signed him on a free, to only Greenland player to score an international goal and set the league alight scoring 23 goals.

Also got this in my inbox:

C3VEO.png

A new stadium and a Youth Academy on the way aswell

Season  | Club |      League      | Country    | Position                                | Achievements
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011    | SAK  |   Coca Cola GM   | Greenland  | 1st Group A, 1st Championship Playoff   | ECC 2nd Q. Phase

Siumut Amerdlock Kunuk - Coca Cola GM - 2011

After last years domestic campaign I was wondering if we could retain the title, and preferably do even better than last year.

Coca Cola GM Group A

Coca Cola GM Champions Playoff

After winning last year, I did everything to win it again, and we did, we don't really get to much of a challenge from Greenlandic teams now.

Fixtures - Only 1 loss and 1 draw all season and typically, we lost the last game of the season again, so we didn't get undefeated all year but it was as good as.

Champions League - We got through the Champions Qualifier 1 quite easily beating Jeunesse Esch 3-0 at home and drawing 3-3 away, the we came up Dynamo Minsk and god, they were harsh, we lost 7-0 at home and 4-0 away....disgraceful even though we are an amateur team, it did give us over 150k in the bank though.

Squad - This squad is nowhere good enough for Europe, but domestically, we were near unbeatable.

Key Players

Johan-Frederik Zeeb - A goalkeeper who was one of the 4 brothers I picked up last year, may of conceded absolutely loads Internationally and Continentally but did domestically well, conceding 8 in 15.

Zakorat Zeeb - Another one of the 4 brothers, while his strike partner scored 9 which was down alot from last year, Zakorat improved and went on to score 12 from 12 in the league, and managed to score Continentally aswell.

Season    Team          Country               League                   League Finish             Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011      SAK          Greenland            Coca Cola GM        1st Grp A, 1st Championship      ECC 2nd Q. Phase
2012      SAK          Greenland            Coca Cola GM        1st Grp A, 1st Championship      ECC 2nd Q. Phase

Next Season - I see Greenland as a country for very far in the future, so I'm going to resign from SAK and try to get a club from a different country to take me on....besides, 2 years in Greenland and I've gotten frost bite and 8 fingers left.

Sindri - 3. Deild Karla A Riðill - 2013

League Table

A very, very close table, we shouldn't of won, with 2 games left we were 6 points behind but Alftanes blew it by losing the last 2 games and we won on goal difference.

Promotion Playoff

A Playoff between the Champions of the 3rd Division, Top 2 get promoted Bottom 2 stay in the 3rd Division next season.

Fixtures

As you can see, we got to the 3rd round of the cup before we lost 3-1 against Premier Divisions' Fram at home

Squad

I brought in the Zeebs from SAK and an Uzbeki & a Ukranian striker in on frees. The Uzbeki only made a sub apperance so didn't really shine at all.

Key Players:

Gunnar Valsson - A good all-round midfielder, and a good average rating of 7.52 from 13 games.

Atil Olafsson - The clubs star striker...aged 22, potentionally good enough for the 1. Deild so I hope he sticks around for a while.

Season    Team          Country               League                   League Finish             Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011      SAK          Greenland            Coca Cola GM        1st Grp A, 1st Championship      ECC 2nd Q. Phase
2012      SAK          Greenland            Coca Cola GM        1st Grp A, 1st Championship      ECC 2nd Q. Phase
2013      Sindri        Iceland      3. Deild Karla A Riðill    1st, 1st Promotion Playoff         Promoted

Could you please direct me to where you downloaded the additional leagues from? Thanks.

Yea, Sure;

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/240378-FM11-21(24)-Playable-leagues-(Balkan-Baltikum-ex-Russia-Scandinavia-etc)-v1.0 - Iceland down to Tier 4(Island v2.0)

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/243151-The-Polar-Teddybears-(Greenland-Double)-Challenge?daysprune=365 - Greenland (Scroll down for download)

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52024/t1587647-andyd_us-collection-of-databases-georgia-algeria-afghanistan/11.htm#155 - Russia down to 5th Tier.

http://www.fileserve.com/file/aMBbrky - from Gundos European Challenge (Bonus Leagues) - has loads of added european countries including the Faroe Islands

ALSO NOTE TO MODS AND OTHERS: I checked the rules but don't know if posting links to downloads is allowed, if it isn't will someone please notify me so I can remove the post.

Sindri - 2. Deild Karla - 2014

League Table | Past Positions

We started of the season very.....plain I guess with form of 0-8-0 but then we won 1, and then another, and then another and we didn't look back, barely conceded and finished the season undefeated with form of 9-13-0.

Fixtures

We exited the cup early but I didn't mind as we got to focus on the league which I found more important.

Squad

Just after I got rid of loads of deadwood who'd never played a game or had pretty much no potential and wouldn't stand a chance playing in a higher division.

2013      Sindri        Iceland      3. Deild Karla A Riðill    1st, 1st Promotion Playoff         Promoted
2014      Sindri        Iceland             2. Deild Karla                1st                      Promoted

Sindri - 1. Deild Karla - 2015

IA were run away winners being 15 points ahead and ending the season unbeaten, we were consistently in 2nd with us only being in 3rd place a couple of times but we were just able to get promoted into the Urvalsdeild.

Fixtures

We were consistent, scored quite alot barely let any in.

Icelandic Cup Deildabikar

We managed to get out of the Group Stage only to lose 2-1 Away to our parent club Fylkir.

Icelandic Cup VISA-Bikar

We got back at Fylkir winning away on pens after drawing 2-2, we beat Fram 2-0 and in the Semi-Final we were against KR which we won 6-5 on pens after drawing 3-3, we beat Vikingur in the 2. Deild 2-0 in the final so next year we're going to Europe!!!

Squad

As you can see the squad is slowly building up with foreigners, we have a few good Icelandic players, but foreigners are the way forward.

2014      Sindri        Iceland             2. Deild Karla                1st                      Promoted
2015      Sindri        Iceland             1. Deild Karla                2nd                Promoted, Icelandic Cup Winners

Spartak Kostroma - Russian Second Division West - 2016

I joined the club on the 29th of July the club were expected to finish 8th, they were currently in 13th and going down with form 4-8-5, and then I joined, we finished the season in 5th place with form of 15-10-7.

Fixtures 1 | Fixtures 2

Squad

A decent size squad but half of their contracts are running out and NONE of them are even wanting to have talks about new contracts, so I'll give Russia one more season and hope I can get somedecent players from my scouts and be able to at least get mid-table for next season.

Season  Team                  Country               League                   League Finish                Achievements
2011    SAK                 Greenland            Coca Cola GM           1st Grp A, 1st Championship      ECC 2nd Q. Phase
2012    SAK                 Greenland            Coca Cola GM           1st Grp A, 1st Championship      ECC 2nd Q. Phase
2013    Sindri               Iceland         3. Deild Karla A Riðill    1st, 1st Promotion Playoff         Promoted
2014    Sindri               Iceland             2. Deild Karla                1st                         Promoted
2015    Sindri               Iceland             1. Deild Karla                2nd                Promoted, Icelandic Cup Winners
2016    Sindri               Iceland              Urvalsdeild                  8th                     Left in July
2016  Spartak Krostoma       Russia           Second Division West             5th                     Joined in July

Archived