Project 2160: 150 years on football

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very interesting, i've always wondered what the game would be like after so many years.

as a chelsea fan the first thing i noticed is that chelsea were relegated in 2158, but i really don't understand how. chelsea finished 7th in that season and the next season they were in the npower championship! also even stranger, in the next season they finished 1st in the npower championship but were not promoted! if anyone can figure out why this happened i'd be very interested in knowing :p

Ok, since people been asking for shots here some:

Top Transfers Ever: (All players are retired now)

sstoptransfers.png

Top Player: (The best i found)

sstopplayer.png

PS: BTW, Portugal is not the only one with BIG surprises... Check the team who won Premier League in 2143, 2148, 2153 and 2154? (And Champions League in 2132/2133)

Richest clubs:

1. Man Utd

2. Casa Benfica (Andorran team from second division)

3. Real Madrid

4. Barcelona

ROFLMAO.

And best player would be probably Tiago from Juve, then Ibon Samaniego from Milan.

Nice savegame and thanks, laughed a lot.

Just a note to SI. Check out the Andorra teams: They all have normal finances (some have huge money accounts) but they are all in "Bankrupt (in receivership)". Why?

Since Andorra is not a playable league out of the box, this is not an issue with SI but with whomever made the Andorran league that is being used.

Since Andorra is not a playable league out of the box, this is not an issue with SI but with whomever made the Andorran league that is being used.

Since the editor IS a a game feature it sure is SI problem if it isn't working properly!

I did it myself (the league) and the probably reason for that happening was already assumed by SI as a game bug.

The section exists so fans can discuss the various "alterations" that can be made to the game.

SI are responsible for making sure the editor works but not for what fans create/do with it.

Next time click on the link before say things that come to your mind! The link i posted is the section to post BUGS of the editor or for the bugs in games created with the editor! I know what i'm saying cause i already post a few bugs. (One of this bugs could be related to what i mentioned before)

They already said the bugs are logged so...

EDIT: getting on topic, i will try to post a few more SS later. I was expecting the people that downloaded the save to post their own SS that they find interesting...

Next time click on the link before say things that come to your mind! The link i posted is the section to post BUGS of the editor or for the bugs in games created with the editor! I know what i'm saying cause i already post a few bugs. (One of this bugs could be related to what i mentioned before)

They already said the bugs are logged so...

Yes, my mistake I didn't check the link.

That section is to post bugs found within the editor program but the same premise applies. Its SI's responsibility to make sure that the editor works in the way it was designed but errors that have been caused by a user badly or incorrectly using the editor are nothing to do with them.

Yes, my mistake I didn't check the link.

That section is to post bugs found within the editor program but the same premise applies. Its SI's responsibility to make sure that the editor works in the way it was designed but errors that have been caused by a user badly or incorrectly using the editor are nothing to do with them.

And yet you assumed the error i mentioned was related to incorrect use of my part. Since i am a really long user of every CM/FM editor and since the version of the update is on late stage i take offense on that. Besides the bug i mentioned could be related to an already reported and accepted bug so i really don't understand this posts.

Since the editor IS a a game feature it sure is SI problem if it isn't working properly!

I did it myself (the league) and the probably reason for that happening was already assumed by SI as a game bug.

SI designed the editor to be as functional as possible. If somebody, be it you or somebody else, puts the wrong information in, then that isn't SI's fault.

Great saved game I found it interesting that in 2160 the population of england is only 50million, 10 million less than currently, I wonder if there was some sort of war or natural disaster.

Englands population is only about 50 million anyway, maybe a couple of million more. The 60 million figure was the UK as a whole.

Archived