+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No Stadium View during matches?

Amateur

Unhappy No Stadium View during matches?

Hi,

been trawling this great forum but cannot seem to find anyone with this obvious issue that i am sure its my mistake somewhere.....

i am playing as Southampton and during matches do not have a view of any stadiums, whether home or away, it is just showing as a "green patch"...looked through the options / preferences etc but cannot find any issues..can any kind soul pls help as i really miss looking at all the spectators during the games

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by eightmth View Post
    Hi,

been trawling this great forum but cannot seem to find anyone with this obvious issue that i am sure its my mistake somewhere.....

i am playing as Southampton and during matches do not have a view of any stadiums, whether home or away, it is just showing as a "green patch"...looked through the options / preferences etc but cannot find any issues..can any kind soul pls help as i really miss looking at all the spectators during the games
    Do you have the "show stadium" tick box ticked in the Display/Graphics page in Preferences?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Pompey1978 View Post
    Do you have the "show stadium" tick box ticked in the Display/Graphics page in Preferences?
    somehow i had missed this - a million thanks!!...but wondering why the default was off when it was always on for the earlier FMs?!

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by eightmth View Post
    somehow i had missed this - a million thanks!!...but wondering why the default was off when it was always on for the earlier FMs?!
    Pretty sure the graphics settings default themselves based on your computer specs, so it may be that the game doesn't think you'l be able to have great performance while showing stadiums.

+ Reply to Thread