Regen Help Needed

I have literally just started a new game and sine (like everybody else) I'm in a state of limbo waiting for the new patch I am going to start a new game and aim to recreate the Man Utd Class of '92. Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Nicky Butt, Gary Neville, Phil Neville, David Beckham and the lesser known players from that same team Robbie Savage and Keith Gillespie.

Along the way I hope to promote at least half of an FA Youth Cup winning side (U-18 Cup in game) into my first team squad within 1-3 seasons of the first man breaking through. I'm only going to sign British & Irish who are under the age of 16. To this end I was wondering what the date is for the English/Scottish/Welsh/N Ireland/Ireland Regen dates are in game? I've tried doing a search on the forums but with no success. This would enable me to have a look at the best talent around if my team hasn't already been blessed with a whole squad of cracking young players.

Help would be much appreciated.

there is actually a thread somewhere with all the dates on it, keep searching and hopefully you will find it! I have never really checked them out so cant help more im afraid.

Your right I do remember seeing it myself and after an Advanced Search (der...) I found it pretty easily.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/189773-Regen-dates?highlight=regen+dates+england+ireland+wales+scotland+brazil

If anybody else would like to see it.

Archived