Finance issue

Morning anyone who will help!!!

I used the editor to 'help' Man Utd's finances but it dont work. Even when I put all of their sposorship money upto like £1bn a season (LMFAO) the finances still ended up insecure or 'OKAY'.

What am I doing wrong here? Is there anyway at all that i can put a certain amount as the balance and as sponsorship so the finances dont rot?

Cheers

ermmm, kinda funny joke but at the same time - I'd like to know exactley why, with no debt at all, possible revenue of £1bn per season and yet the clubs financial status still fails and is massivley dissapointing, like the spin off of friends (joey)......

To make it realistic you need to delete the £231m debt form the database. This is for the PIK which was paid off recently. So there should be a remaining debt of £509m. This is more than manageable. Im in 12/13 season and have a 100k seater stadium and £80m transfer budget and a £2m wage budget (only spending £1.4m). Once you delete the £231m PIK debt, its more than manageable as long as you continue to be successful. You lose around £8m a month but get it back and more at the end of the season in prize money and tv money for the following season. Now I have a 100k seater stadium and a reduced wage bill, im currently losing under £5m a month which is nothing really considering the amount of money you get in prize money and tv money.

Also when you make changes to the database, it saves in the editor data folder as a seperate file. You need to load this file as well as the database when starting a new game. But if your using FMRTE it should do it automatically.

Can't say I've tried it with Man Utd but, from memory, their sponsorship etc is quite complicated on the database. If you want to do it might as well do it simply and properly.

Clear all their debt. Give them a very large starting bank balance (and edit the transfer and wage budgets if that is what you are after affecting). Then get rid of all 20 or so sponsorship deals and just give them 2 or 3 very large sponsorships with a very long expiry date. If you want to be 100% sure give them a sugar daddy in the foreground as well. That certainly makes you rich. If it doesn't show as rich after that I wouldn't worry about it too much. I think the rating system is a bit blunt. So long as you have the money do you really care if it shows up as rich?

Archived