Min/Max Attendance

For each club there is a Minimum and Maximum amount of supporters set (you can view it in the editor). But I was wondering whether this amount will change with changing circumstances like the club's reputation? Or is it a set amount and is the Maximum Attendance the actual maximum you will ever get with that club, however well you are playing? :confused:

Cheers,

Michiel

It seems to me it would be silly if it didn't change, especially if you are talking about a lower league club. Certainly there is a max somewhere based on the catchment area of the club, but I imagine it must grow as the club grows?? At some point it would have to stop to keep you from building a 500,000 seater, but for any club the number ought to be high enough that you can eventually draw crowds that match the best attendance clubs in your country.

My understanding (based on FM10) is that it does increase.

Looking at Genie Scout, my Histon team had something like a minimum of 440 and a max of 4500. Some years on, I'm now in the Premiership and whilst the minimum has remained the same, the max is about 50,000 now. I just wish they'd build a new stadium as mine is capped at 33,000! I believe Dafauge on his epic save got a stadium for a non league club to hold over 100,000 - so I imagine there were many increases there to keep up with that.

Hope that helps.

Archived