La Liga top goals and assists

Hi all,

Im nearing the end of a staggering season managing Atletico Madrid... What I would like to know is what are the records for peoples goals and assists in a single season in Spain?

Its 21st march 2011 in my game, I am top by 1 point from barca and check these figures out;

Diego Forlan 43 games 55 goals (5 pens)

Simao 34 games 8 goals, 25 assists

Diego Godin (CB) 38 games 20 goals

All of Godins goals came from corners, he is unstoppable, they include a hattrick of headers in 1 game!

Not at all, unless the tactic I am using (downloaded from here 'fantasticna') is made for it? I doubt it. I set no special instructions at all. Pretty good tactic imo!

22 goals for godin now and Forlan is on 63. Still 6 league games to play and possibly 2 euro games.

Not at all, unless the tactic I am using (downloaded from here 'fantasticna') is made for it? I doubt it. I set no special instructions at all. Pretty good tactic imo!

22 goals for godin now and Forlan is on 63. Still 6 league games to play and possibly 2 euro games.

Its a well known exploit, use it as you wish but it taints the great performance you've got from Forlan.

I can assure that theres been no known tactic cheating on my behalf. Im willing to post vids of goals! This tactic just seems to work spot on with the team, I only made 1 big signing - Keisuke Honda, the rest are game players. Simao now 27 assists, Forlan on 67 goals. Almost finished the season.

In my Chelsea Save, Barcelona's David Villa has 44 goals and 10 assists in 36 games... (Note: I have detail level on all for all top leagues)... I'm jelous of Pep's scoring talent thats available to him... 3rd season ending and the Chelsea superstars are now all in retirement homes...

Archived