Please Help...I really do not find this easy

Hello

Fed up of reading loads of posts from people saying this game is easy. Really? Tell me I have a dud cd rom then, or something because this game makes so angry! I am fed up of letting in goals from 30 yards, my defenders performing a terrible pass back to let in an opposition player (which happens far too often) and watching a game where my team pass pass pass, but nothing intersting happens.

People keep trying to help, and even picked my tactics for me, but nothing is working

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/251268-One-last-try

The link above was a thread I started 'One last try'...well I think I am close to the end now, I am bored of losing :(

I feel I need to watch an expert try and play on my laptop or something to prove it is not cursed.

are you giving these tactics time to gel?

The advice in your other thread was sound, I see no reason to go over most of it again. While the game in the short term is not easy to learn like most others you will find it a lot more enjoyable once you get your team playing.

ummm, just dont see the point of this thread, especially when you link to your last thread about the exact same topic?

Because I have tried what was being advised and it seems to still not be working, so I am a little frustrated.

I love football, I love football games, and I know this is the best manager sim out there, so this is why I keep coming back onto these boards as I want to learn, and so I ask for help.

I can put screen shots up later.

I am playing as Charlton Athletic, League 1, first season.

Transfer budget is £0 as they are currently repaying 3 loans. Wage Budget I think was sitting at £63,000 (which I am currently over, but I am trying to something about).

I have to ask, how can you stick with a tactic if it does not work straight away? I cannot just let my team keep losing, you need to do something surely?

Archived