Can I see what other clubs spend on agents fees?

Another thing. I buy a player for £2.5M and pay another 500K (for example) on player and agents fees taking the price to £3M. Why then do they think I'd give him a contract release clause of £2.5M?

no it wont the agent fee has got nothing to do with how much you have paid for a player.

Have you any evidence of this? I find it almost impossible to believe that Man City sign a player for£30M, and tell us it's £30M....when they've spent £3M on an agent fee and another £1M on a player fee, bringing the total to £34M. To my knowlege we are told, and always have been, the full value of the transfer.

Have you any evidence of this? I find it almost impossible to believe that Man City sign a player for£30M, and tell us it's £30M....when they've spent £3M on an agent fee and another £1M on a player fee, bringing the total to £34M. To my knowlege we are told, and always have been, the full value of the transfer.

why, they have spent £30m on a player, anything else is an extra cost with nothing to do with the transfer fee.

Can you provide a single example of what you are saying?

Archived