+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Getting bored easy

Default Getting bored easy

I had a game where i was St Pauli then Airdrie United but i got bored of that so started a new one.
    I was Southampton boss, got them to the Premiership in 2 years then left for Roma but i'm already bored of it.

Any ideas for teams where i won't get bored easily?

Reserves
    mountain dew >>>>>> * PSNID: trottay Twitter @allantrotter

create your own team. add yourself and some friends into the game. set your team at a moderate level but with room for improvement.
    i do this all the time and it always keeps me interested.

not interested in editing the database mate, no offence. thanks for the idea though

Amateur

If you get bored that easily maybe FM isn't the game for you.

Part-Timer

Try something you haven’t done before? It seems you’ve only played with poorer teams, give an oil-rich/successful team a go. If not, have a break, or a kit-kat (:

was thinking about going Barcelona and trying to build an unstoppable team but tbh its not that hard

Amateur

Do the quintuple challenge. Load up South Africa, South Korea, MLS, Argentina, and Italy and win the champions league in each continent starting with South Africa and moving up to Italy.

Amateur

Try this ................. http://community.sigames.com/showthr...FM11-challenge

I was in the same boat as you but Im currently enjoying Tonbridge Angels, in League One in 2019 .... Its not a race ;)

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by HakanMild View Post
    Do the quintuple challenge. Load up South Africa, South Korea, MLS, Argentina, and Italy and win the champions league in each continent starting with South Africa and moving up to Italy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rice2cu View Post
    Try this ................. http://community.sigames.com/showthr...FM11-challenge

I was in the same boat as you but Im currently enjoying Tonbridge Angels, in League One in 2019 .... Its not a race ;)
    both are good ideas

If you are bored check this page out:

http://community.sigames.com/forumdi...mp-Experiments
    Last edited by aderow; 22-01-2011 at 06:12.

i'll have a look at the challenges when i'm back from the Celtic game. cheers for the suggestions

+ Reply to Thread