Making my own team

Evening,

I want to make my own team, with family and the lads making up the team, however, what's the best way of getting them to stick with me? Loyalty at 20 is all I can think of, oh and set favourite team as the new team I create. Really not sure where else to go with it to be honest, but I don't want to create a whole new team, only for it to be broken up after a season. I could also set my team's rep as high, even though I'd be in a lower league (I don't intend on buying anyone, I want to keep my team together)

Does anybody have any tips, or similar experiences?

I've posted here for maximum exposure, because I want to get started tonight, asap. Hope that's ok, Mods.

Cheers

Neil

I made a player once with max loyalty and favoured club and he wouldn't leave even for the big clubs, so you'll probably be fine.

I guess you could also give them 20 year long contracts in the editor if that's possible. And if they get unhappy and want to leave while you play, you could always just fix their happiness using FMRTE if you don't mind "cheating".

if the players ability is a lot better than their club stature (someone with CA 150+ at a championship level club - reputation <5000) then they will almost certainly look for a move to a bigger club, even if loyalty is high.

have all of the created players as being friends with each other and ensure the club is their favoured club. loyalty high and loyalty low.

i'm doing this currently. my team have improved a lot and the clubs reputation would have increased (i don't use FMRTE so i cant tell for sure but promotion to the EPL and winning the euro cup will improve my stature)

some players have asked to move in chats but i can always make them back down as they are professional as well

Archived