+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Either morale effect is too great/game is too easy

Amateur

Default Either morale effect is too great/game is too easy

I have recently gained three successive promotions with Woking from BSS to League 1 often by big margins from those outside promotion contention, and am not faring too badly in League 1. This isn't a brag, I'm pretty bored of the save because I'm not doing anything, even changing my tactics (4-4-2, Standard, Long ball, pressing) home or away, or against better/worse opposition. I do not make massive improvements to my squad (or cheat), and only scout using scouts/assistant reccommendations. I managed to land some pretty great players like Lee Hendrie, Francis Jeffers and Kayode Odejayi while in BSS/BSP who banged in goals for me, but every season my squad has been easily able to compete

My history in FM has been pretty shocking until this save, so I can only assume it is down my morale always being superb, the game being too easy or the fact that I can sign **** hot players in the BSS.

Anyone else had the same kind of thing?

It's true, the budgets down there aren't that bad and you can get some really good players as a result. I would suggest you venture into a minor european league (eastern europe, scandinavia, etc) and try that type of LLM if you find it too easy.

Amateur

maybe your doing a good job.. no it must be too easy hmmm

+ Reply to Thread