Rest entire squad

Hello. Have had a search, but couldn't find what I needed.

This might be an obvious question, but is there a way of setting the entire squad to Rest, rather than training? Due to fixture congestion, my players are a bit burnt out and need a couple of days off, but I can only find a way of doing this one player at a time.

I have the squad at the higher end of medium intensity, and they all seem generally pleased with the workload. I just need to give them a breather.

Click on the arrow next to the top player in your squad screen, hold down SHIFT and then click on the lowermost player on your squad screen. Now the whole squad should be selected. You can also CTRL + click to select multiple individuals.

From here, right clicking on a player will open the context menu and at the top say something like "26 players selected." Navigate the tree to get to training, and set them to rest.

If the training option is missing then you have selected a player who cannot have his training changed, eg a player out on loan.

Test : if I load a game and rest a player at 80% for let's say 2 days, which is his condition percentage after 2 days ?

If I load the same game and let the same player get training instead, is his condition percentage the same or does it differ ?

Anyone of you has performed such test ? It would be useful to know if the rest feature works or if it is only a cosmetic feature

Test : if I load a game and rest a player at 80% for let's say 2 days, which is his condition percentage after 2 days ?

If I load the same game and let the same player get training instead, is his condition percentage the same or does it differ ?

Anyone of you has performed such test ? It would be useful to know if the rest feature works or if it is only a cosmetic feature

You do it. It was your idea. (And a good one)

Archived