How come i cant "re-win" a match I previously won but forgot to save?

I was playing against Napoli (as Lecce) at home, second game of the season and I comfortably won 3-0. All of my team were on 7.0's at least and Napoli only had 1 or 2 sniffs at goal. However, I forgot to save the game when I quit for the night and when I came back on, after going through the EXACT same process that I went through previously, I always lose 2-1 after going ahead (I have tried nearly 7 times now, and the score has been the exact same every time, after ive gone 1 up). Bear in mind, when I saved the game before the match, I saved it right at the screen where you select your squad, so there was no way for me to mess up the press conferences or anything, they have been done and cannot now be changed. So the circumstances now are the exact same as they were at the start of the game that I won 3-0. How come it is now impossible?

I do NOT want a lecture about re-loading the game. I dont care what you think :)

Having the obvious sarci comment out of the way, I will answer the slightly less sarci, but no less true response.

Chances are, you got lucky the first time. Maybe you scored early and it disheartened them. Think about all the games which pundits expected to end 5-0 and actually ended 0-2. If you played those again and again then you would be hard pushed to get that 0-2 result again.

A few explanations:

Random luck of the draw, you got lucky that one time

Different players reacted differently to your/their team talk (you can give the same team talk and different players will show different reactions each time)

The opponent manager reacted better to going down/you reacted worse to their reaction

Archived